Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY)

2 posters

Go down

FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY) Empty FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY)

Post by Kravis Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY) Emblem_of_the_turian_hierarchy_by_hope_escape-d5rhmbg
Among the shores of the afterlife.

"Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart."

FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY) 36f2d9f5c31007257cd579aafe750d1a

"I could see now after revisiting Rakhana that my condition was never going to fully recover. I kept seeing the dead in my nightmares and could never feel the reaper's visions completely disappear from my mind. Instead it only got worse and worse. I expected to find some sort of hope on Rakhana but instead I saw only what I kept seeing before me. The bodies of the innocent laying dead and no one around me seemed to bat a eye except for me. It is the reason why I requested to be taken off the Task Force. I went back to Kahje to consult with the priests there about my condition but they could only do so much to bring comfort to me where none resided. Using what I had learned I had taken a kodiack from Kahje and returned to Rakhana to one of the largest burial grounds here where the last of the Hanar evacuation ships left while so many more needed to leave. As I write this. I plan to make peace with myself and end my body's life so that my soul may continue on to the next life on the shores of Kalashia. No one will bat a eye just as before. No one will know who I was. All I know is that I will finally join my Siha, Captain Yrlios, in the after life where our souls may be together. I end on this note to say that, I regret costing my old team their lives. And hope that this act will show them that I had always carried this burden with me. To me, they were tu-fira. To the rest of the world, I was nothing but drala'fa.."

Last edited by Kravis on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY) Empty Re: FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY)

Post by Nick100 Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59 am

captain hart <3?

Nick100

Back to top Go down

FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY) Empty Re: FILE:: VERTANOS, URIEL :: ******* (RELIEVED OF DUTY)

Post by Kravis Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Updated
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Updated again. If you want your character added. Interact with him abit or PM me on steam.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:30 pm

Updated relations
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Last update.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down