Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laenia Acria

4 posters

Go down

Laenia Acria Empty Laenia Acria

Post by Draymour Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Steam Name:Draymour
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12747077
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Draymour/
How long have you been rping? 7 Years
How did you find us? Server Revival
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Laenia Acria
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) :Turian Military
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment:Yes, I understand.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.
Laenia was born on a Turian Colony same as Jex's colony. Her mother was a Cabal and her Father was a Major in the Military. During the years on the colony Her mother was trying to see if Laenia is a Biotic, no success. Her Father keeps telling her mother that shes not a Biotic that shes not like you. Laenia was very close to her Father then her mother. Her Father taught her quickness and how to use the surroundings as stealth as his father was a Major in a Recon Unit. Then when she was 17 an unknown faction invaded her colony destroying every civilian, soldier, and building in their path. Evacuation on the colony has started but only a few Evacuation shuttles made it out alive while the rest was destroyed by the factions ships. For Laenia during the evacuation, her father was then killed during a firefight.. Her father was able to defend off with his Company against the incoming force.

Three months later after the her destruction of her Colony home world a surviving member of her fathers squad gave his dog tags to her. She thanked the soldier for retrieving her fathers dog tags. Laenia kept the dog tags with her for 2 years. Then she Enlisted in the military, after basic she was then transferred to a Recon unit. The 34th Recon Division was then deployed on a Frost giant. Laenia is used to this weather because she was basically in an Artic colony.  6 years later her outpost was under attack by Mercenaries and pirates. She and her squad were 8 miles away from her Outpost she was stationed on and was in a heavy firefight against the Mercenaries. Bull Dog Company, a Mixed company, heard their distress call and deployed to the planet. Funded by the Alliance Bull Dog Company had every resource to take care of the Mercenaries, so they thought. It was a Suicide run for Bull Dog Company because of bad Intel from command and terrible terrain. Jack's Squad was able to clear out the Mercenaries that was hammering laenias squad. For Jack he was shot pretty bad a Mercenary got close to him and cut his eye straight open. Jack was Critically injured, but Laenia was able to carry him to the Evac point as Jack squad and her squad hold off so they were able to reach it. Jack and Laenia's squad sacrificed their lives protecting their squad leaders. One year later she was deployed in London for the last battle on earth. After the battle she was recruited to the task force and now waits for her first deployment with the task force.

Last edited by Draymour on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draymour
Draymour

Back to top Go down

Laenia Acria Empty Re: Laenia Acria

Post by Milky Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Seems good to me.. A few grammatical errors but who doesn't have one of those every now and then

Last edited by Milky on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milky
Milky

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Uh. Just, a little confused. You say you're fifteen, but have been roleplaying for seven years? Just confused as to how you got into roleplay when you were seven - eight years old? I don't mean to insult, I'm just confused, and I would appreciate clarification.
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Draymour Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:16 pm

It was literally role play on a game.. didn't learn it till i was 10 then went on creating stories when i was 12
Draymour
Draymour

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Then why say you've been actively roleplaying for seven years?
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Draymour Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Because that's literally how long I've been role playing.. seriously man.. been roleplaying with my friend who 7 years ...
Draymour
Draymour

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:25 pm

But you just said you learned rp when you were ten...
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Draymour Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Yes i know. What i meant by learned the small basics when i was 10 i learned the whole thing.
Draymour
Draymour

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 am

No Offence Draymour, but it seems to be a reoccuring thing with your characters. The Whole "Dogtags off dead . You also already have a Turian and two characters in general. Sorry, but for now this will be Denied.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum