Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhino's application.

2 posters

Go down

Rhino's application. Empty Rhino's application.

Post by Rhino™ Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:50 am

Steam Name: Rhino™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71035032
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rhino_tm
How long have you been rping? Lost count.
How did you find us? Server list.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Thiago Ferraz
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Medic
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

"He's certainly admirable." the woman stated, watching as a man smoked and drank alone in the Afterlife. "Medical work on Omega isn't an easy job. Yet he does it so smoothly, and he's gentleman-like.." she'd smile to herself, watching as another woman approached the man.

"Yes, he is. Though, he does show signs of depression and alcoholism. It'd appear that Omega is beginning to take a toll on him, if he hadn't some in such distress already. His symptoms are that of an advanced state.. I'm certain he's contemplating suicide, at this point." the man replied, watching as the other made idle chat with the woman that had approached seconds earlier.

"I suppose losing your family can do that to you. Before Omega, he was back on Earth, where his wife and child were murdered by an unknown assailant. Most likely a message by some gang-bangers, but still cruel." she'd run a finger over her lip, shaking her head. "You can't help but feel sympathy for the doctor that gives all, yet has none."

"We're not here to pity the man, we're here to recruit him. He's one of the best, if not the best doctor on Omega, and I won't have you second-guessing the opportunity we have right now. Send the message." the man snapped, hissing each word to her.

"Okay, fine.. sheesh." the woman pulled her omni-tool up, touching several digits. In the distance, both could see the man look at his own tool, which blinked. He'd finish his drink, ash his cigarette, and offer the woman a quick goodbye as he wandered off, inspecting the message on his tool further. "There he goes.. no doubt, he'll accept."

"No doubt."

Rhino™

Back to top Go down

Rhino's application. Empty Re: Rhino's application.

Post by Satan Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:51 am

I enjoyed the type of backstory you did. You should be alright, another Doctor from Omega.
Accepted.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down