Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex's Batarian Application

2 posters

Go down

Alex's Batarian Application Empty Alex's Batarian Application

Post by Alexander02 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Steam Name:  [GG]Alexander02
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:59574716
Profile Link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/HideYourVirginEyes/
How long have you been rping?:  Two or three years on Garry’s Mod, including most of the previous iterations of Mass Effect RP.
How did you find us?:  Saw the announcement in the Steam group.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?:  No, I haven’t.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:  Ghorvak Nahd’dan

Species:  Batarian

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) :  Combat Medical Technician (Formerly part of Special Intervention Unit)

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out an Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment:  I do.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.:

Backstory - Far too long:

(I swear, if you read closely you can feel the life energy being sucked away from me as I typed that backstory. Anyways, I apologize for any mistakes, please do point them out so I can correct it.)

Last edited by Alexander02 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Some spacing issues, double line breaks.)
Alexander02
Alexander02

Back to top Go down

Alex's Batarian Application Empty Re: Alex's Batarian Application

Post by Satan Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:17 am

I enjoy your tears I have consumed while you wrote this.
Accepted.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down