Jeffrey's Application

Go down

Jeffrey's Application

Post by JeffreyTheMan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 am

Steam Name: Jeffrey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40135284
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jeffrey00zr/
How long have you been rping? I'd say I've been roleplaying for a good four years, if not more.
How did you find us? I've been here since the last Sci-Fi Military RP.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Never.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Reginald 'Reggie' Alberts
Species: Human
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Combat Life Saver
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, I fully understand.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Reggie was allegedly born aboard an Alliance warship, his parents still unknown turned their son in for adoption little over a year after he was born. It became prominent early on that Reggie had a liking of the Alliance military, often watching the frigates and cruisers land at their ports during trips from the orphanage. In general he was considered a sweet and caring young lad yet it seemed as if he was going to be stuck in that same orphanage all his life. The orphanage owner took a pity to the boy and decided to take him in herself. Much to his delight he had no outstanding problems or issues in school, seeming to do quite well for himself, yet all the way through this he never lost his interest in the Alliance and decided at sixteen to take the leap and sign up for the Alliance Marine Corps.

Throughout the months of training he was shaped to not only be a Marine, but also a Combat Life Saver, proving expectional talent and skill in his field of work he was soon forwarded to the line of duty, followed came a years of doing not much else but sitting within a garrison picking at your nails and cleaning your weapon. The now turned man's dream seemed to grow ever gloomy, yet there came a opportunity as Albert's commanding officer forwarded him as a candidate for a new Task Force group to which Reggie happily agreed.
JeffreyTheMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeffrey's Application

Post by Satan on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:08 am

Accepted.

Satan

View user profile http://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum