Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

+5
Blackout13425
Toki
Quads
Satan
Nobody
9 posters

Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post by Nobody Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Last edited by Vicious Otter on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Nobody

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post by Satan Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Later.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post by Quads Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Can we get an o7?
Quads
Quads

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Despite this being an incredibly short forum post, I felt the need to call you out on what you did wrong to get banned from the server. Even though I doubt your "goodbye" will live for very long, I still feel a strong necessity for this.

Knowing you from WWC, I knew that it was a mistake for our admin team to accept into the server in the first place, I even expressed my discomfort of your presence on our TS at points. Regardless, being fair, they still accepted you, despite my disliking of you. At that point I decided to tolerate you, and act like I had never met you before, and allow you to have a new reputation to me, cause I figured at this point you grew up.

You quickly spoiled that thought, however, because not three days into you being in the server, you began your typical behavior from WWC. Flaming, being generally edgy, making generally no sense, and just being a straight up asshole to everyone who opposed you in the slightest. You began to make simply touched up mingy characters that *anyone* could have made and played out with no problem, and the characters you made had about as much development as a wooden table. Not only this, all of the characters you *ever* made, were edgy, bitchy, can't take two minutes without complaining, female turians. With all of them, I was incredibly confused as to how ANY of them got accepted.

Another problem, you continuously flamed as many people, OOC and IC, regardless of them being an admin / high ranking character. You even attempted to try complaining about the commander, directly to the commander, which promptly led to you being shut the fuck up by the commander. Even after admin continuously told you to calm down, and quit flaming, you continued to do so.

You were banned because you were being a general cunt.

After this, long written mix of a ramble / rant, I can officially say, no one on the server will miss you at all.

Goodbye.
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout13425 Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Nothing was to soon.

Blackout13425

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:30 pm

AlphaCentauriA wrote:Despite this being an incredibly short forum post, I felt the need to call you out on what you did wrong to get banned from the server. Even though I doubt your "goodbye" will live for very long, I still feel a strong necessity for this.

Knowing you from WWC, I knew that it was a mistake for our admin team to accept into the server in the first place, I even expressed my discomfort of your presence on our TS at points. Regardless, being fair, they still accepted you, despite my disliking of you. At that point I decided to tolerate you, and act like I had never met you before, and allow you to have a new reputation to me, cause I figured at this point you grew up.

You quickly spoiled that thought, however, because not three days into you being in the server, you began your typical behavior from WWC. Flaming, being generally edgy, making generally no sense, and just being a straight up asshole to everyone who opposed you in the slightest. You began to make simply touched up mingy characters that *anyone* could have made and played out with no problem, and the characters you made had about as much development as a wooden table. Not only this, all of the characters you *ever* made, were edgy, bitchy, can't take two minutes without complaining, female turians. With all of them, I was incredibly confused as to how ANY of them got accepted.

Another problem, you continuously flamed as many people, OOC and IC, regardless of them being an admin / high ranking character. You even attempted to try complaining about the commander, directly to the commander, which promptly led to you being shut the fuck up by the commander. Even after admin continuously told you to calm down, and quit flaming, you continued to do so.

You were banned because you were being a general cunt.

After this, long written mix of a ramble / rant, I can officially say, no one on the server will miss you at all.

Goodbye.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. This_damonpointingup-1_zps8f6c2fb5

I could not have said it better myself. Im glad I wasnt the only one that had the same encounter with this person. To the fucking T. All we've lost is a rude one sided person that caused more trouble than good. To sum it up into one statement Ill translate it using google. до свидания вы не будет не хватать.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. EluDsyE
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Engineer Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:33 am

The Engineer
The Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:03 am

Last edited by Vicious Otter on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Humpy Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:09 am

Be less of a memeing sack of shit and people might take you seriously.

nice bait tho :^)

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Tumblr_meldzeBCji1qif1xio1_500
Humpy
Humpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Yeap, thank you for ruining my life.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:36 pm

You're welcome
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down