Go down

Sail's (NEW) Turian Application

Post by Sail on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Steam Name: Sail
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41664270
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sailsan
How long have you been rping?: Four years
How did you find us?: Atlas and Jhar
Have you been banned for Singularity Gaming? No.

Name: Neilar "Nil" Lumin
Species: Turian.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.
MOS: Senior Combat Medic [I want to be this] / Infantry (adaptave combat) [If there are too many medics]

[[Note adaptave combat is somewhat a combination of long range and Close Quarters combat]]

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Neilar Lumin was born in the citadel to a middle-class family; his father held the rank of Sargent in C-Sec, and his mother worked as the head TRAUMA surgeon for Huerta Medical Centre. Growing up, Nil was noted to hold many notable characteristics which included his natural, fluid leadership skills; his outgoing personality, and his droll nature. When he was thirteen, he took and achieved his first-aid certification under guidance of his mother and her colleagues. He also received (and passed) his first defense trainings under guidance his father and a former military drill instructor-friend of his; whom both desired for Nil to become a military man.

Putting the two together, Nil's parents would send him off to Military Officer's Boot Camp in Palevan at his fifteenth birthday. There he would be trained in the arts of emergancy medicine and general combat; which, after some years of experience in the field, Nil found how he very much was an adept in combat. This was characterized by his ability to adapt to most combat environments and thus become quickly able work efficiently under them. Though, due to the amount of time it took for Neil be well trained in both arts, he remained in boot camp for six years.

On his twenty-first birthday, Nil would graduate from boot camp as a military officer. He would be put on active military duty for the following eight years; serving as a corpsman while still keeping his adaptable combat skills in check (thanks to the physical trainings offered within the bases he took hospitality in). As he applies to become part of the Joint Task Force, he is told that he can only have one MOS- to which, he allowed his recruiter to decide for him; noting that it depended solely on the need for men in either specialty. Presently, he is volunteering at Huerta Medical Centre as a temporary paramedic until the fate of his acceptance to the task force has been decided.
Sail

View user profile Http://drtraumaty.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sail's (NEW) Turian Application

Post by Sail on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Going to throw this out here- I realized how rushed this application was and fixed it up to the best ability my mobile device allows me to. If anyone has any critiques they would like to offer, feel free to shoot me a pm.
Sail

View user profile Http://drtraumaty.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterMedicMan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 pm

The application is denied.
MasterMedicMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content