Simonthedog's Marine/Server Application

Go down

Simonthedog's Marine/Server Application

Post by simonthedog on Wed May 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Steam Name: simonthedog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61167474
Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082600677
How long have you been rping: I have been RPing since just before winter break, but if D&D counts I have been RPing for at least two years much longer.
How did you find us:  Heard about it through friends.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: No.

_
Name: Lewis Delmar

Species: Human

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species?: I am not familiar with the other species.

How familiar are you with it?: I have fourteen years of experience being one.

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Rifleman

Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS?: I don’t want to start out on this server as an important character.  I would be expendable and I would be fine with that.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures): I would be infantry.  Go in, follow orders, and hopefully make it out.

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out an Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military? : Yes. A quadruple amputee can't use his rifle effectively.  He is useless.

Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?: Yes

Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.
   Delmar was born to a middle class family in Berlin, Germany.  He grew up in a strict household with a ex-navy father and a depressed mother.  He was an only child who was taught that screw ups were only acceptable if they never happened again.  He grew up going to public school, making good grades, and graduating on schedule.  He began smoking at seventeen to distract himself from his mother’s depression.  In the summer that he was going to start classes at a local community college, his father gave Delmar some grim news.  Emilia Delmar had committed suicide.  The 22 year old Lewis Delmar was distraught.  As if the universe was playing a cruel joke on him his father was hit by a car two weeks later.
He stopped attending his classes and joined the marines after his father’s funeral.  Delmar was a well skilled soldier with above average aim and endurance but where he did well in the training he more than made up for with an attitude problem and a smoking habit he formed after enlisting.  He made few friends while in training.  He could always find other trainees to antagonize.  A couple days after finishing basic training London was attacked.  He was deployed aboard the Anchorage soon after.

Notes: I welcome constructive criticism but please refrain from being rude.  Thank you.

simonthedog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Simonthedog's Marine/Server Application

Post by Pianotugboat on Sun May 08, 2016 9:30 am

It looks good to me, a bit sour with the saddening backstory but definition is made by tragedy. Accepted.
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down