Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tokis oy vey application ( N7 Fury Adept app )

2 posters

Go down

tokis oy vey application ( N7 Fury Adept app ) Empty tokis oy vey application ( N7 Fury Adept app )

Post by Toki Thu May 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Steam Name: Toki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78658257
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOriginalToki/
How long have you been rping: Like, five years probably.
How did you find us: Found the old server on the server lists last year, got invited this year.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: Nope

_

Name: Masha Kafni

Species: Human

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species?: I know a lot about humans.

How familiar are you with it?: I mean, I'm a human.

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): N7 Fury

Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS?: I feel as if it would provide interesting roleplay for me, as well as other players I include myself with. Not only that, but the N7 squad as of now has no biotic players that I have knowledge of.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures): I've played through the Mass Effect games and typically played as a biotic. Though I don't know an incredible amount, though I figure I would know enough to roleplay it properly.

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?: Yes.

Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Masha, was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, to a fairly wealthy family. Her father was a local Rabbi, who had raised her to follow the Jewish faith, and her mother being a passive worker within the Alliance military. Her mother, being the worker in the military that she was, had been exposed to high concentrations of eezo during an incident on her military base, causing a biotic mutation within the womb. Once born, they realized that Masha had been born with biotic capability. Her parents saw this as a blessing of sorts, and promptly made plans to place her into an academy when she had come of age. Until then, she lived life as a fairly normal person.

Growing up in a fairly wealthy and loving family, Masha quickly became one to be somewhat snobby, yet also grateful for the life she was born into. Once she had enrolled into a school, she had a strange superiority complex, seeing herself as a greater than those around her. This caused her to had a negative reputation among her classmates, not that she cared. This state of mind carried on with her through out her school years, and even after. Though Israel was no longer conflicted against Palestine, she still held a strangely extreme distaste for the Palestinians, as it had carried on through her parents. Her parents had showered her with gifts often, one of the perks of being from a rich family. This only served to feed her complex, constantly rubbing her new jewelry or whatever she would've received in less fortunate people's faces.

Eventually, she had come of age to be placed into a biotic academy. Her parents began to bother her with talk of enrolling into a biotic academy to harness her gift of being biotic-capable. Though uncomfortable with the talk, she eventually gave into her parent's requests. Once she had made her decision, her parents were quite obviously satisfied. They gave her their final goodbyes as she packed her items.  Eventually, she was enrolled into Jon Grissom Academy, a highly esteemed academy under the thumb of the Alliance. Though initially she didn't have quite a desire to go through with the academy, she found herself in a circumstance to where she couldn't deny the service that they would prepare her for. She gave into the training and education that would be bestowed upon her by the academy, moving through the process with an effort to over achieve.

After a few years in the academy, she was prepared to graduate from the academy. Due to the rampant pro-alliance propaganda that was typically advertised within the academy, she was motivated to take up a career in the alliance. After properly graduating from the academy with the reputation of an over achiever, she had honed her biotic skill well enough to land her a spot within the alliance marines as a support role. She received the L3 implants which were standard at the time. After having already trained her skills to a better than usual state, she had always seen herself as underachieving for not attempting to go for a higher esteemed specialty.

After various operations with her company and squad, and a few years into her military service, she had eventually reached the rank of Corporal. Now an NCO, she went into OCS, motivated to become an officer due to the constant feeling of being an underachiever had been burning inside of her beforehand. Faced with physically and mentally exercising challenges within the school, she was no doubt intimidated by the entirety of the ordeal. She struggled, as any other candidate would have. OCS wasn't intended to be easy, she knew that right off the bat. Going through the various tasks she was instructed to do, she had more than a couple of head aches with the difficulty of the tasks. Though after the twelve increasingly difficult weeks, she passed through the school with slightly less than flying colors.

Now with the rank of Second Lieutenant, she found herself invited to enroll into the N courses.. Knowing how laborious and burdensome the road to N7 status is, she was determined at this point. She enrolled into the ICT to begin courses. Near instantly as the training started, she nearly wanted to collapse. The twenty tedious hours a day of leading was taxing on her, mentally and physically. The lack of food was causing constant stomach aches, and the lack of water was causing her to become easily exhausted. Regardless of this, she persevered through out the course, and passed through just barely to achieve the rank of N1. Even though it seemed like little to others, she was still incredibly swelled with pride of her achievement. Now somewhat respected with her newly achieved rank, she continued along with the N courses. Struggle was something she encountered more than often, though usually she went through the course at hand, though exhausted.

Eventually, she reached the end of her course. The N6 rank. Too far into the process to quit, she had dedicated the entirety of herself to finishing off the final course to reach N7. She was bombarded with various scenarios that tested her entire being. Calling the final tests was far more than an understatement. She was placed into an active combat situation. Intimidated, worried, and anxious were some of the words that could describe her, though she was still calm. Though initially scared, her training began to take over, allowing her to excel in most combat situations she had been placed into.

After much discussion, she was finally deemed fit for the rank of N7. She was more than ecstatic with her newly found position in one of, if not the most difficult to achieve special forces in the galaxy. Not long after achieving the rank, she was designated as a Fury, her previous implants replaced with the incredibly more modern L-5x implants. Afterwards, she was placed into the Joint Task Force, by the name of "Outlanders."

( Quick edit: By making this app, if it gets accepted, I willingly give up my Cabal. )
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

tokis oy vey application ( N7 Fury Adept app ) Empty Re: tokis oy vey application ( N7 Fury Adept app )

Post by Pianotugboat Fri May 06, 2016 8:24 pm

The amount of devotion I know you put into this app is stupendous, i'm accepting this and Fury's N7 Character will be unlisted as he has multiple characters & Can only be active on weekends.

tokis oy vey application ( N7 Fury Adept app ) Tumblr_mrpdberQhE1sou1vco1_r1_400
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down