See you soon, space cowboy.

Go down

See you soon, space cowboy.

Post by Arglack on Mon May 23, 2016 3:34 pm

So, as of today, I'm afraid i'm probably leaving Singulairty, it hurts me alot to say it, but i dont like where things are going, or will go, I understand that, what i'm saying probably doesn't means shit or people won't care, but I have heard, and know some stuff about what will happen, and i'm not.. interested, or happy about it.

WHY AM I LEAVING/ABSCENCE

At first, I joined Singularity since it started, I enjoyed playing on it -alot-, back when FuryofAngels and Eyecberg were the owners of it, running a Mass Effect Roleplay server, now before you all say any stupid shit, and there are some people i'm looking right in the eyes when I said that, i'm not overreacting, i'm also not going to tell you the story of my fucking life, but back to the topic:

I know alot of things happened, and most of the times i tried to help, emphasis on tried, remember when the first singularity server died, me and Dex did shit in vain, yes, same thing on this one, I feel left out, really, I dont think people enjoys my presence on the server, even, but thats probably my depression or something speaking, dont mind my stuff, i'm not pressing backspace because i'm actually talking here.

So, about Singularity's future, I know, people will like it, yeah, i'm not against the server or anything, i just dont... respect the theme very much because of what the game developer does to our country, and because i dont even know the lore much, or even have the ability to get to know it, i'll probably try to join it, but, i'm not counting on it, if i enjoy it, fine, i'll play on it, i'm running out of things to play at the moment, most of you all are my friends, leaving it makes me feel like.. if i'm betraying or something, but some things did actually offend me after i spoke to some people personally about what i think, so..

I'll still be here, yeah, watching, probably even playing on it, but.. i'm .. not so sure, so..

Yeah.

And about the MERP series.. i don't know.. I suddenly lost all interest and inspiration I had.. i'll try to keep on doing it..

Arglack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: See you soon, space cowboy.

Post by Bulaven on Mon May 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Be missin' ya, Boyo.
Bulaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoxia on Mon May 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Goodbye guys... Goodbye MERP... Goodbye Singularity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XW0v_R5uo8
Xenoxia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack on Mon May 23, 2016 9:11 pm

I will still be around here, but, yeah, im not -leaving-, just probably will be much less active
Arglack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum