Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

electro swing's digs

2 posters

Go down

electro swing's digs Empty electro swing's digs

Post by electro swing Tue May 31, 2016 1:51 pm

YOUR NAME: Kane Cassidy

VAULT USER NAME[STEAM USERNAME]: Gate

VAULT USER ID[STEAM ID]: STEAM_0:1:18910153

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Garbage burner. (Or equivalent job, whatever makes me a janitor type character. Sometimes an old janitor is just what people need.)

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Cleaning, repairing, survival, common sense. Strong enough to lift garbage all day.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Too stubborn, too old. Not as nimble as I used to be.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Is old a condition? Cough that won't go away from the incinerator fumes.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The only country we got now is each other. That's what matters.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[CHARACTER] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Everything in the janitor's closet. Vault 127 jumpsuit.

BACKSTORY[1-2 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM 10-20 SENTENCES]: Middle child to a family of eight, Kane is one of the few survivors of his rather tragic family. He was born to a security officer father and a mechanic mother. Kane was raised very strictly, his father demanding respect and his mother demanding perfection, which only pushed him to be a rebellious soul. During his youth he joined one of the small vault gangs and performed random acts of annoyance on almost everyone in the vault, from picking fights to vandalism to theft, it was a wonder Kane was only beaten as much as he was.
What turned Kane around was a sudden breakout of illness in his family when he was 17. It first started in his little sister and spread to two of his brothers. His darling little sister, who always worried about him and begged him to turn his life straight, passed shortly afterwards. His brothers, who always beat him the hardest when he needed it, succumbed just a week later. Within the next half year one of the rival vault gangs glassed his younger brother, accidentally slicing an artery in his neck while doing so and ending his life. Kane, knowing this was his fault, could no longer look his family in the eyes.
Kane went straight and tried his best on the GOAT, deciding to finally live an honest life. It crushed him when he saw "Garbage burner" as the return for his hard work, but he knew he was gonna do it to the best he could. With what he heard of his family, his remaining older brother became a Shift Supervisor. Good for him. Years passed, then decades, and now he's an old man with a lifetime of experiences to share with the other vault members.

YOUR NAME: 'Jumpin' Jack Flash

VAULT USER NAME[STEAM USERNAME]: same

VAULT USER ID[STEAM ID]: same

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Tattoo Artist. (No one's really taken it. I'm still a cool guy.)

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: I make people all pretty with their skin. (Artist, has been in more fights than he can count, has run from even more.)

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Not much. (Temper, pride, not as smart as he thinks he is.)

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: None.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: Yeah, it's a thing alright. Good stuff.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[CHARACTER] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Leather jacket, tattoo artist's tools, pocket knife, baseball bat.

BACKSTORY[1-2 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM 10-20 SENTENCES]: Jack Flash was born to a decent family. Father was a teacher, mother was a cook. No one really knows what pushed him to the delinquent lifestyle, one can only guess that he wanted to try something new. He never joined a gang, never tried to harm anyone who didn't deserve it, never did much besides throw up graffiti and start fights among other delinquents. Nothing more than a nuisance to most people, Jack gained a reputation for being a problem.
At the age of 18 Jack took the GOAT and had his artistic skills finally valued properly, being stuck into the role of Tattoo Artist. He didn't mind much, in fact he was glad he'd have such an easygoing job. He performed his job as necessary, but he has a reputation for being lazy and always taking too long for any tattoo. In reality, he just tries to get the perfect match for what the person desires. Tattoos are forever, after all.
electro swing
electro swing

Back to top Go down

electro swing's digs Empty Re: electro swing's digs

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:35 pm

First thing I never expected two apps to be in one. So pairing that together was a good way of getting accepted faster. Not insinuating anything, just saying it was a new sight. Moving on. The idea behind the old man is very good, I always enjoy seeing a wider age range cause this isn't hl2 deathcamp rp. Anyway both characters keep a good appeal and sense of personality to them from what I can see from these two applications. So hey, have fun with it man. Both are accepted.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum