Megabnark's Application for Hawaiian Babe

Go down

Megabnark's Application for Hawaiian Babe

Post by Megabnark on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:56 pm

YOUR NAME: Alison Kealoha

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Megabnark

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:41068979

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Cook.
I would do best as a cook. As much as that may sound trivial, it would benefit the best. I can make a lot out of very little. I have been told that I am a very good cook, and I would love to cook for the load of the vault and distribute food in rations. I think a good home-cooked meal would be great to preserve morale. I prefer to solve things diplomatically, and a good food would help that. As this may not be all that useful, I’m sure it can prove useful.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: I am good at preparing food. This skill is definitely trivial, but it is also extremely handy, as someone who has food knowledge can make sure that all food is properly prepared. I am also a good reader and writer. Being a good reader and writer can definitely be useful in times of crisis. It can also be useful to properly write up reports and documents for the document.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: I could be better at going through various security measures. If I had that worked out, it would be a piece of cake to fix any problem that might come up. Hopefully. I could also probably be better at managing and organizing my things. I am not too good at that.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: I have no medical conditions.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes, I understand.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: Our country has the freedom of speech and thought, which is more than the communists can say, whose rights to freedoms of thoughts are taken, and even those trusted by the leaders are killed. America is free by all means, and no one is ever oppressed.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME, CORRECT?: Yes.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
[1] Vault Jumpsuit
[5] Bobby Pins, for hair management
[1] Cook’s Apron
[1] Flashlight

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

The Kealoha family is native to Hawaii, where the family’s lineage is traceable back into the oldest eras of humanity. The family was best known for always generally being the friendliest and most well-rounded people in all of their township and cities. Even in the late years, they were still running diners and serving the classic foods. They were all “super-tasters”, meaning they could taste food with just their tongue and have no problem fully deciphering what they were dealing with. After getting married to a white family, the Kealoha family moved off towards the Eastern coast of the United States. On the East Coast, they still ran their classic restaurants and continued to be happy capitalists. Later, they moved down to Maryland, where they were then re-married back into full Hawaiian blood. The family continued this trend until a few lucky candidates were chosen for Vault membership around the height of the war. One of these being Nika Kealoha, one of the men of the family. He was able to pass the name on for generations, one of those leading up to the birth of Alison Kealoha. She was granted her modernized, white name by her mother at the time, whose name was also Allyson.

Alison, when born, was a very small baby. She was around 6lbs, and around 20in. Being this size did not change growing up, but was generally a very quiet child. This wasn't prompted by anything; she was just quiet. Even getting to the age of work in the vault, she still stayed quiet. A lot of her time was wasted in reading, which she did rather frequently. After running out of material to read, she began working on writing. She had learned her alphabet by the age of 3 - and not only this, she was able to read by the age of six. She was so quiet that she was never actually prompted to talk. What she did with the extra time not talking, was reading and writing. Of course, everything was generally boring. She was disinterested in any vault activities, but, at the time of the G.O.A.T at the age of 16, she learned that she was very good at cooking, as her G.O.A.T. put her in the spot of Vault Fry Cook. Her job, even though it was plain, she still enjoyed the job as much as anyone could enjoy anything. She was absolutely thrilled in her spot of the vault people.

However, growing up, her quietness had developed her some very one-sided decisions based on how she thinks. Her lack of intellectual input had affected her ability to come to consensus, as she generally just forms her own ideas. Being self-centered, she sat around and generally thought about herself. She was usually not thinking of anyone else; she was generally thinking of herself. Even though she is self-centered, a lot of her decisions are generally based on a utopia; she ended up believing that happiness can be available for anyone, regardless of her state. Her ignorance to how life really was wasn't much of a problem, at least, not while she was in the vault. Being in the vault gave her the feelings that every place is not complete until there are walls and buildings. Eventually, this changed when she got older. Around the age of 17, she began to think that people really only need what they need to live to be happy. Food, water, and shelter were all that someone really needed to survive. Still, she never talked this over with anyone, so this was generally a self-consensus.
Megabnark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megabnark's Application for Hawaiian Babe

Post by Pianotugboat on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Now this is the only controversy i see behind this character. Hawaii was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii in 1959, WW2 ended in 1945, so considering the alternate timeline that takes place in Fallout i'm not sure if we can positively say Hawaii ever became part of the U.S but for your sake i'd suppose... yes? I'll leave it up for pending on that discussion.
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenant on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Personally I wouldn't think that it being an alternate timeline would make a difference and that Hawaii would still be allowed to join as the fiftieth U.S state or else it would have been stated if anything had happened otherwise; that's what I personally believe anyway.

Other than that I like the application.Well-written and interesting, I don't see many Hawaiian characters around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenant on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:48 pm

After discussion, this application is accepted.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum