Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurnos' character application.

2 posters

Go down

Kurnos' character application. Empty Kurnos' character application.

Post by Kurnos Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 am

YOUR NAME: Leon Herringer

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Kurnos

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: VAULT_0:0:62999407

DESIRED OCCUPATION [WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: I would like to be accepted because I have very high hopes for this company, Vault-Tec. I have been giving it what little investments I have over the course of time and it, with what i've seen in advertisements and articles, is growing to be an outstanding company. There are companies that invest their products and 'setting into the current state of the United States of America, but Vault-Tec is caring-and-preparing for the future of us. I hope that if my application submitted proves adequate enough I can put my skills as a Mechanical Engineer to manage firearms and protect the denizens of the vault.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: I am proficient with Mechanical Engineering. This is what I studied in my previous times.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: My cooking, definitely. This is an essential part of life that I hope I can enhance even more so later on in life.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: None.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes, I do.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: We are a federal republic composed of 50 states, the federal district of Washington D.C., five major territories, and various possessions. The 48 contiguous states and Washington, D.C. are in central North America between Canada and Mexico. The state of Alaska is in the northwestern part of North America and the state of Hawaii is an archipelago in the mid-Pacific. The territories are scattered about the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes, I do.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Vault 127 jumpsuit

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]: Born in 2199, Leon Herringer was conceived by Adam Herringer and Deborah Herringer. He was born into Vault 127 learning under the vault's proposed and/or required education system. He spent a good portion of his free time learning under his mother and father, as well as studying mechanical articles and books. His favorite books were "Big Book of Science", "Grognak the Barbarian", and "Nikola Tesla and You". He grew up alongside a friend, Slade DeLeon. They both shared a similar interest in science. The two grew quite an affinity for each other given their interest in different fields of science. Slade was interested in energy, the transmission of energy, and during the later portions of his teenage years, weaponry. Leon put his interest into mechanics (obviously) and robotics. He frequently would toy with the Vault's Mister Handys and Protectrons, observing the movements of their servos and what occurred during their everyday tasks as they moved about performing these said tasks. Later on in life Leon would take an interest in securing the vault and making sure the denizens in it were well-behaved. This would give him an interest in becoming a part of Security for the vault.

Kurnos

Back to top Go down

Kurnos' character application. Empty Re: Kurnos' character application.

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Usage of IC comics and educational booklets is a wonderful way to actually spark interest in the characters occupation so excellent work and great diction in this application. I'm accepting this for the hilarity in it and the effort I see in it.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down