Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulaven's Vault Dweller Application - Blaine Carter Gersch

2 posters

Go down

Bulaven's Vault Dweller Application - Blaine Carter Gersch Empty Bulaven's Vault Dweller Application - Blaine Carter Gersch

Post by Bulaven Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:24 pm

YOUR NAME: Blaine Carter Gersch

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Bulaven

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:31574044

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Vault Security Officer.  I feel that my size, mannerisms, and active will to protect my fellow Vault citizens makes this role an absolute given. I feel that I could possibly diffuse a situation better than some other individuals might, given my insistence of using verbal commands and reasoning before physical coercion.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Fine verbal negotiation skills and a large, somewhat imposing physical presence seem to fit the position rather well. I'm a walking, talking thesaurus and I try to get my words out before my fists. Also, I'm a bit of a bookworm.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Intrapersonal skills could be a little better. I don't tolerate romantic types all too well. Plus, I have a bit of a temper. Some days are better than others. Mathematics is quite a problem area for me.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Asthma (Under control without Albuterol). Borderline-High Blood Pressure. Mild Claustrophobic.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Certainly.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The first fusion cells in the world were created in the United States back in the year 2066, thus proving our technological superiority over the rest of the world.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Of course.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: A standard Vault Jumpsuit, along with a PipBoy 2000. If placed on the Vault Security Team, it may be assumed that a Utility Jumpsuit, stab-proof vest, boot inserts, a riot helmet, rubberized gauntlets, a baton, and perhaps an N99 10mm pistol.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:  Blaine Carter Gersch. Son of Carter Felton Gersch and Theresa Elizabeth Wharf. Single child. Father worked in Maintenance. Mother was a Clinic worker. Descended from original Vault entrants such as Robert McPaulis (Political Satirist), Charles O'Flaherty (Career Police Officer), Ellen Floons (Certified Nurse), and Ethel Twombley (Grammar School Teacher). Overall schooling grades were fair. High marks in History and English. Passable marks in Science (Particularly above-average in Physiology and Forensics). Poor marks in Arithmetic. Particularly poor Algebra skills. Minor anger management issues as a young adult. Minor Claustrophobic. No particular history of severe mental illness in family blood line. Fair athletic ability, hampered by mild, controlled asthma. Not the most social individual, and yet, an excellent oral communicator. Openly refers to himself as a 'Prude'. Greatly enjoys words and wit, with military history coming in as a close second. Holds an IQ of 115. Avid writer of scientific and historical fiction in his spare time. First determined position of employment was as an Administrative Assistant. Ever since, he has petitioned to be re-assigned what he deems to be a more, quote, 'Fitting' position, claiming outright that the position he had been assigned was certainly not his calling in life.
Bulaven
Bulaven

Back to top Go down

Bulaven's Vault Dweller Application - Blaine Carter Gersch Empty Re: Bulaven's Vault Dweller Application - Blaine Carter Gersch

Post by Satan Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Accepted.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down