Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brayton's Vault Dweller App.

2 posters

Go down

Brayton's Vault Dweller App. Empty Brayton's Vault Dweller App.

Post by Brayton Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:04 am

Steam Info:
ROBCO INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
COPYRIGHT 2075-2077 ROBCO INDUSTRIES

-Server #1-
===================================
|Occupant Name:William Karl Brayton
|AGE: 21
|Parents:
| >>Jane Holland Brayton(Deceased at Childbirth);
| >>Howard Charles Brayton(Deceased in altercation with Security);
|DESIRED OCCUPATION: Electrical Technician
|GOAT EXAM SCORING:
| >>Main Focus: Leadership
| >>Secondary Focus: Science
| >>Main Detriment: Loyalty
| >>Secondary Detriment: House Cooking
|HEALTH CONDITION:
| >>Physical health, normal.
| >>Mental Health, normal.
|CURRENT LIST OF ITEMS AUTHORIZED:
| >>General Repair Tools
| >>Soldering Unit
| >>Glasses, black thick rimmed
| >>One personal ROBCOtm terminal
| >>Red Baseball Cap
| >>N99 .10mm pistol; stored in armory back at Security Office
| >>3 Magazines of .10mm ammunition
==================================
==================================
|GOAT LEGAL AGREEMENT:
|DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN |SO?:
| >>I am fully aware that the overseer’s word is law, that is the way the vault has |always run.
|TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!:
| >>America was once divided due to riots before the outbreak of war, we united in |times of need and should be |able to do it again.
|YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT |ANY TIME CORRECT?:
| >>I understand I can be excommunicated from the Vault and forced to the |surface.
|OVERSEER NOTES:
| >>William was a community effort, as I’ve passed on the notes to whoever my successor is. When William was born his mother, Jane Brayton, unfortunately passed away during childbirth due to complications we couldn’t foresee nor had the facilities to perform. She has been missed since she was one of our finest cooks considering the material we have in the vault. His father, Howard Brayton, took care of and raised William by himself. Of course the community pitched when it could as a child should always have a family and friends around but that community help turned into raising William alone. His father, when William was 5, got into a fight with the Security Chief that even I don’t have the details of and was shot in the head. I will defer to the Chief about the matter and his personal notes.
| >>Even with speculation over why the his father died, many of the adults stepped forward to provide for him. It was through this communal teaching that his uncanny ability to hear gossip and spread rumor began. While I do not put myself in the place to talk poorly about others I will say that William always had a knack for saying the worst thing in a positive light. As he developed, he matured like every young man. A few break ups, some nasty, and he made friends. He did however, spend a lot of time down with the men and women who worked maintenance when he could. He showed a real astute ability with electrical wires and soldering. By the time the GOAT occurred, it was fairly obvious where he was going to land. That was until I noticed his leadership scores were also incredibly high.
| >>I stepped in that at point, giving in no small terms that William be put anywhere near the Overseer track; and instead list him as a possible replacement in security should the need arise for it. William is a capable young man but he’s also very prone to speaking his mind, out of turn, much like his father which he resembles more and more of as time drags on. But for all intents and purposes, he continues to work well with the rest of the technicians and has even earned himself his own terminal after repairing my broken husk long after we put it in the scrap. My only hesitation is that no |one, including myself, can read what’s being typed on that terminal. It’s disconnected from the rest of the grid. It can’t hit us if he decides to try and rebel; but it also can hold details that I’m not even privy too.
| >>Only time will tell.

Brayton

Back to top Go down

Brayton's Vault Dweller App. Empty Re: Brayton's Vault Dweller App.

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:57 am

You're a faggot pt.2 you're good.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down