Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soviet's App II: Electric Boogaloo

2 posters

Go down

Soviet's App II: Electric Boogaloo Empty Soviet's App II: Electric Boogaloo

Post by The Soviet Pikachu Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:09 pm

YOUR NAME: Jessica Lockwood

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: The Soviet Pikachu

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:25826749

DESIRED OCCUPATION: Trash Burner hun! It's what I'm good at.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Well I can say that I'm good at carrying heavy things such as piles of trash. I also ain't no girl who ain't afraid to get her hands dirty. What'eva needs doin' I'm willing and able to lend a hand. I also ain't shut in. I'm as social as a butterfly high of apple pie. I don't mind havin' my ear talked off when ya' need someone to talk to.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: I ain't what you call book smart. Never had much time or focus for that sort of thing.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: A bit of a cough due to workin' with burnin' trash all day but the docs have been givin' me breathing treatments to help with that.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes I do sir/ma'am.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: Well I know America is home to apple pie and all sorts of relaxin' pass times.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes I do sir/ma'am

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Vault Utility Jumpsuit | Leather Gloves | Tool Belt | Few Readin' Magazines |  Wash Rag

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]: Jessica Lockwood was born to your standard family within the vault. Having a standard childhood within the vault. The social butterfly that didn't care what sort you were. So long as you could talk she'd walked up and introduce herself. Always makin' friends and never enemies with her smile and personality. Though she struggled when it came to academics in school. Never really getting the subject matter, and always preferring to gab the ear off anyone sitting besides her. Came her teen years she hit a growth spurt that would put anyone to shame. Currently at the age of 34 she stands at a good 6 ft. 4 inch. Around the time the GOAT test was coming up she was also building muscle by helping anyone move anything heavy, or simply running around the vault. So when the GOAT came up she was expected to be something such as a security guard or maybe a gym teacher. Nope. Trash Burner. From her 18th birthday on she worked with the old crew to learn the trade. Never letting go of her smile and love of conversation. She continues to bring the vault it's trash disposal on time each day, and with a smile.
The Soviet Pikachu
The Soviet Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Soviet's App II: Electric Boogaloo Empty Re: Soviet's App II: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:58 am

Never had a problem with your characters or you as a roleplayer, bit of a short app but hey, thats pretty good.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down