Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP-

4 posters

Go down

Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP- Empty Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP-

Post by SkezZHD Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:35 am

[Steam Username]:
ϡCapitan SkezZHDᴱˡˡᶤᵉ
[Steam ID]:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021991105/
-Species/Human or Robotic:
Human.

Character Advantages/Talents:
This girl may not know much about anything living within the vault for her whole life, although she has been taught the basics of medical knowledge, and the basics of gun-use, although she has never fired a firearm in her life. She is quite a well runner, due to her past with the guards within the Vault.

-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses:
The girl has no knowledge of survival outside of the wastes, having no clue what awaits her outside of the vault. Unable to make it on her own for the time being, needing a friend at her side perhaps, to guide her along.
The girl is also not among the strongest, easily over-manned by most out in the wastes, yet this does not make her defenceless due to she can use her quite -weak- looking build for her advantages. Yet this can change due to time.
She is also quite a short tempered girl, which can get her into alot of trouble which she could of avoided if it wasnt for her blabbering.

-Faction
Settler/Vault Dweller.

-Backstory:

WORK IN PROGRESS

Last edited by SkezZHD on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

SkezZHD

Back to top Go down

Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP- Empty Re: Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP-

Post by SkezZHD Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:38 am

I want to clearify that the Medical Knowledge is only BASIC, meaning only normal bandaging, perhaps some terrible stitching that might keep it together.

SkezZHD

Back to top Go down

Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP- Empty Re: Whitelist/Character Application - Edie Campbell -WIP-

Post by cody1lab Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:25 am

Most people could normally manage to do some sloppy stitching and bandaging with even any vague knowledge of how medicinal practices work. Even people in tribes can do theses sort of things, let alone a vault dweller who's spent most of their life learning survival basics. And most people can easily figure out how to shoot a firearm, but without holding one or having guides/media to instruct them on further usage, they're likely going to have really shit aim, and or no idea how to reload, chamber and operate any of the controls of a firearm. I'm no admin but just an little FYI, don't see a point in explaining how somebody obtained knowledge of a subject that most people can already perform (albeit maybe not so good).
cody1lab
cody1lab

Back to top Go down

Post by SkezZHD Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:43 am

cody1lab wrote:Most people could normally manage to do some sloppy stitching and bandaging with even any vague knowledge of how medicinal practices work. Even people in tribes can do theses sort of things, let alone a vault dweller who's spent most of their life learning survival basics. And most people can easily figure out how to shoot a firearm, but without holding one or having guides/media to instruct them on further usage, they're likely going to have really shit aim, and or no idea how to reload, chamber and operate any of the controls of a firearm. I'm no admin but just an little FYI, don't see a point in explaining how somebody obtained knowledge of a subject that most people can already perform (albeit maybe not so good).

Oh yeah ofc, I mean all of this will be explained in my backstory just saying, appreciate it although :p But the story will be done in a few days as I am kinda lazy with backstories due to I've done so many but, it'll be on here soon. Smile

SkezZHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Get some more work attuned to the backstory and i'll accept
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by  Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:54 pm

This has been moved into pending. Work still has to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by  Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Too much time has been spent with nothing done, or no improvement. This has been denied. If you wish to appeal this so you can make changes and crap, then inform me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down