Post by Pundii on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 am

YOUR NAME:
James Marcus, MD.

VAULT USER NAME:
Pundii

VAULT USER ID:
STEAM_0:1:16955315

DESIRED OCCUPATION:
Surgeon - I have an obscene amount of experience with medical RP throughout my time on Gmod RP, mostly on military servers - i've had numerous characters as medical officers, doctors and surgeons across numerous RPs in the past.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?:
Medicine, administration, sciences, bladed weapons.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?:
Sports, trade-related work (mechanics, electrical engineering, etc).

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?:
Terminal Cancer, approximately 1 year to live.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?:
Yes.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!:
The Articles of Confederation existed as the first outline of the US Government.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?:
Yes.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
∙ Vault 127 overalls.
∙ Vault-Tec lab coat.
∙ Keys to the doctors office and affiliated medical facilities, and access to all of the supplies within.
∙ Pip-Boy 2000.
∙ BB gun

BACKSTORY:
Born the only child of a Technician for a father and Counselor for a mother, James' early life was relatively average. James' parents were a caring and loving couple, and he was nourished and never particularly wanting throughout his childhood. Blessed with intelligence above all else, James performed magnificently throughout his schooling, and often visited with his father at work to assist in anyway he could with the general maintenance of the vault, the man hoping his son would end up continuing in his own line of work, although James never had any particular love for engineering himself.

It was in one such instance where James was working with his father that a crisis resulted in James' being exposed to a reasonable amount of radiation. While the initial exposure and immediate radiation sickness was not enough to kill James, it was theorised that it would leave lasting effects, the more prominent of which would likely make themselves known as he grew older. Despite the concern of impending death, James continued to devote himself to his studies, having developed a fascination for science and medicine, and seeking to become the new Vault Surgeon. When it came to the G.O.A.T, James got exactly what he wished - determined to be ideal for the Vault Surgeon's position.

James took up his initial position as a surgical assistant and learned quickly from his new mentor, having something of a natural talent for his chosen career as he rapidly became equipped to assist or even take over some of the current Surgeon's work. Before too long, James received his M.D. and began to work properly as the Vault Surgeon. On his Twenty-fifth birthday however, James rather suddenly collapsed at the celebration. After examination, it was determined that James had developed a tumor, a result of his earlier radiation exposure - and had only five years to live. He continues his work despite the fact that his life is now on a timer, trying to remain as positive and optimistic as he can.
Pundii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pundii's a doctor now I guess

Post by Nazz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Pundii's gay is more like it. I'd smash this. Plus you're a pal, so I'll vouch fam.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Accepted.
God Speed.

Satan

View user profile http://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content