A really CHEESY app.

Post by DeadlyNachos on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:07 pm

YOUR NAME: Kimberly Ervin

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Deadly Nachos

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:6052267

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Hydroponic

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Farming/Tending to crops

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Anything else

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Brittle bone disease(they break easily) and nearsightedness(if that counts) along with being sensitive to sunlight

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Of course

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The 50-star American flag was designed by a 17-year-old as a school project in 1958. He got a B-.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: I guess so!

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: A vault 127 jumpsuit, Pip-Boy 3000, and a pair of thin-framed glasses.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]: Kimberly, ever since she was born in the vault, has and still is been a social butterfly mostly due to being only a single child. She's always seeking to make new friends, connections, and allies wherever possible. Her parents have raised her together ever since she was born and stayed together with only a few relationship troubles. It wasn't long after Kimberly was born that her father, the previous and now retired head doctor of the vault, discovered that she had something known as brittle bone disease. Her mother had always worked as the vault's official hydroponics expert and took more interest in Kimberly than her father while he was off working with patients and dealt with paperwork almost 24/7.

She looked up to her mother after being by her side for so long and learning as much as she could about watering crops and planting seeds that she decided it'd be what she'd grow up to do, seeing as she had little to no interest in anything else. When the G.O.A.T test came along, Kimberly did her best to make sure she got the role she wanted. Her mother was ecstatic about her results and she eagerly went to work on further assisting Kimberly in her new studies as a future hydroponic. It wasn't until a few years later that the young woman finally took over her mother's position and went to work on keeping every dweller in vault 127 fed and happy with fresh fruits and vegetables.

Last edited by DeadlyNachos on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Another role change..)
DeadlyNachos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A really CHEESY app.

Post by Techno! on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Kim is a pretty okay guy. +Support. But seriously. Nacho's is an amazing RPer, he's a great guy too. Very Happy

Techno!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyNachos on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:29 pm

"Kim is a pretty okay guy." Lolwat. I've also got experience in medical/doctor on gmod so I can make my /me's at least appear somewhat realistic and believable. Additionally, I've been serious roleplaying on Gmod for a really really long time now.
DeadlyNachos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:53 pm

We have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

many doctors.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyNachos on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Darnit. What should I be then? ;-;
DeadlyNachos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cody1lab on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:36 pm

App is so cheesy i can make a pizza with it. wowzerz
cody1lab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Please try and pick another role. We're overflowing with Doctors as it is. This has been moved to Pending until it is revised.

Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyNachos on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:25 pm

.. Alright. I edited the last paragraph of her backstory with her new vault role. I don't think anyone has this one yet.
DeadlyNachos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:39 pm

The rest of your application doesn't really reflect the change you've made to the backstory. Further alteration is required. This isn't asking for much.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyNachos on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Edited. Again. She now has no knowledge of anything in the medical field and focuses primarily on farming
DeadlyNachos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Accepted!

Satan

View user profile http://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content