Rice Cube's app to bling my vault homies out with sick ink. #DicksoutforPiano'sserver

Go down

Rice Cube's app to bling my vault homies out with sick ink. #DicksoutforPiano'sserver

Post by Ice Cube on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Your Name: Stu Kirby

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Usually ‘Ice Cube’ but it's often changed so have a link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Watercube/

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:21426123

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Tattoo Artist. It's something that is unique than just a generic doctor or engineer, or much of anything else in the vault. It isn't something overly complicated to RP and if I wanted to I could make a texture for the person, if it's an arm tattoo or something along those lines.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Being creative and imaginative.  Deescalating aggressive/problematic situations between people. Writing, when my mind is put to it. Most forms of art, drawing, painting, ceramics.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Having better self confidence in my writing and art. Being more real about myself with people, instead of hiding my true thoughts behind a semi-fake persona. Cooking..
ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?:  Peanut allergies.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes I do.
TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: We were the first country to make the nuclear bomb, which in turn lead to us using nuclear powered things for our daily lives.
YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes I understand.
CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Vault suit, some spare casual clothing, messenger bag. One Room in the vault.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

Stu was born in the third generation of vault residents to his two parents, Jake and Marie Kirby. Jake was one of the vault’s doctors, though this did not mean he was by any means a responsible or good person. Often Jake was drunk a typical drunk, mostly caused by stress of being a doctor and child abuse from his parents. From this there was there was constant tension between Stu’s parents, though he never understood what was going on since he was only a toddler.

(From Stu’s own thoughts.) I really don’t remember my mom, or really even my own dad. I can remember my mom was always there in my younger memories, which is probably expected of a mother. I can piece together that she cared deeply for me and even my father, for whatever reason, but I guess that makes sense since they were married.

After Stu’s seventh birthday Jake drinking habits became worse than before, often arguments occurred between his parents. The fights would happen near daily, even escalating to the point of physical violence. After around six months of this going on the it had seemed the fighting between the two had stopped for the most part, everything going back to a somewhat normal state. Three years went by, Stu now just being ten. Everything was fine for the Kirby family, less fights between the couple, Stu going to school in the vault as normal and daily life went on. This was all due to Jake had calmed down at home. This was because while Marie thought their love life finally took a turn for the better, but it seemed Jake switch his drinking habits over to using Morphine.

By around the time Stu was nearing his eleventh birthday, Jake’s drinking and Morphine abuse took an unexpected turn. Where he had become so intoxicated  he had accidentally given himself a lethal dose of Morphine.

But life went on in the vault. Though as the years went on Stu’s mother Marie began suffering from depression, feeling it was her fault for not being a better wife to Jake and blaming herself for his death. Nearly six years went on, Stu going to school in the vault, and his mother just trying to keep herself together.

Upon turning sixteen just like any vault resident Stu had to take the G.O.A.T. for his role in the vault. For him he’d end up getting the role of a tattoo artist, something which he was a bit skeptical, not seeming himself doing something that wasn’t exactly beneficial for the vault’s life.

So here he is, going about his daily life as Stu Kirby the tattoo artist, pimping everyone’s body out with some sexy art to make them flashy and ‘unique’.

Last edited by Ice Cube on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice Cube

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rice Cube's app to bling my vault homies out with sick ink. #DicksoutforPiano'sserver

Post by Alysian on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:42 pm

Ice Cube is a great roleplayer, great guy over all. Dishes the meme's out like candy - but can be serious.

I support and highly recommend him!

Alysian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rice Cube's app to bling my vault homies out with sick ink. #DicksoutforPiano'sserver

Post by Satan on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Seeing as we have Two Tattoo Artists, I'm sure this will be fine.

Accepted.

Satan

View user profile http://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down