Banya's Vault Faggot.

Go down

Banya's Vault Faggot.

Post by Banya on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 pm

VAULT USER NAME[STEAM USERNAME]: Banya

VAULT USER ID[STEAM ID]: STEAM_0:1:58350687

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Security Officer

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: I have basic unarmed combat skills which is what they train in Vault Security, I am also calm and collected when I converse with other dwellers like me and I feel that I could handle a lethal or non-lethal situation if any happen in the future. I'm also kind of an adept at lockpicking...just picked it up when I was a kid.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Shooting, we get little to no training on our aim or shooting a weapon at all. But we are told the four rules of gun safety and we are required by regulation to.

1st Rule
The Gun Is Always Loaded
Always keep your weapon pointed in a safe direction whether it is loaded with ammunition or not to prevent hazards of shooting your friend. If you show your weapon to your friend, set it down and make sure he safety checks it first, also rack the slide a few times to see if any bullets fly out.

2nd Rule Never Point The Gun At Something You Are Not Prepared To Destroy
If you've done the safety check and your gun is unloaded, that still doesn't give you the right to be careless with your firearm.

3rd Rule
Bullets can go through – and beyond – your intended target. Knowing what’s behind your target is an essential step to safety and responsibility.

4th Rule Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On The Target
Always keep the finger off of the trigger, traditional trigger discipline is your finger just a little bit above the trigger guard (on the slide), or you can be a DIRTY COMMIE AND HAVE YOURS RIGHT AGAINST IT, IN FRONT OF THE TRIGGER (Don't do that).

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: None that I know of, Doc said I'm ay-okay, chief.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Of course.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: Well, something came good out of Mister Braxley's ramblings about Jesus, he taught us about the Battle of Anchorage during the Chinese invasion of Alaska and our victory.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[CHARACTER] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Mhmm.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: A vault 127 security uniform (FO4 Gear), a 10mm Pistol, Telescopic Baton, Pipboy 2000, Short Range Walkie Talkie, Mace, and Vault 127 Jumpsuit Fatigues.

BACKSTORY[1-2 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM 10-20 SENTENCES]:

September 17th, 2200.

Bill Deran was born in the Vault 127 Nursery, the son of William and Melonie Deran.

January 31st, 2204

Billie Deran enters Vault 127 Headstart Pre-school, there he made finger paintings, made a few friends and somehow he learned that the Overseer was basically the 'God' of the Vault.

November 23rd, 2210.

Another birthday passes Bill Deran, the next man of the family. Ten years old, a whole decade, the big one-oh! The surprise party was held in local cafe where Billie's whole family and quite a few friends threw a decent surprise party. The gifts he got from his friends and family were a Football helmet and a football helmet with a faded Washington Redskins logo, a comic book of Grognak the Barbarian and finally....His Pipboy 2000 from the local mechanic, Artie.

December 31st, 2214

Bill Deran, local rascal drops cherry bomb in teacher's bathroom after math lesson -reads the school newspaper-.

Bill Deran, a local rascal with his little gang of sweetroll bandits, made a deal with Mary Sue, basically the head of the class and a class pet. "Little Billie, you wouldn't put a cherry bomb into Mister Braxley's toilet, I bet you won't."
Billie took this as a challenge, he and a few of his goons snuck into the bathroom while Mister Braxley was out on the coffee break and he slipped into the bathroom using a bobby pin to pick the lock in order to unlock the door, then BAM! The toilet water goes all over the floor, as Billie turns around in order to escape but he's caught by Mister Braxley. Punishment? Afterschool detention, writing "I will not go into Mister Braxley's bathroom and blow up the toilet ever again." 200 times on the chalkboard.

August 10th, 2216.

Bill Deran finally manages to take his G.O.A.T, he also knew the trick of the trade to the G.O.A.T, but sadly due to his inability of medical knowledge, he kind of bombed the test and almost got garbage burner and he made it by with Security Guard. Billie's parents weren't too happy after they saw the results and he was grounded for two months by his father who wanted him to be a doctor.
Banya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banya's Vault Faggot.

Post by Satan on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Short and to the point. I like it.
Accepted.

Satan

View user profile http://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down