Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob Marooney

2 posters

Go down

Jacob Marooney Empty Jacob Marooney

Post by Stryker Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:37 pm

YOUR NAME:
"Jacob Marooney."

VAULT USER NAME:
Matt

VAULT USER ID:
STEAM_0:0:39516421

DESIRED OCCUPATION:
"I was told the G.O.A.T. was like drawing a piece of paper out of a baseball cap - so I was more inclined to be working at the mess-hall and cook some grub or chow or whatever."

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?:
"Ever played a game of five-card-stud with a professional house - that's me. I'm pretty good at cooking - should I add!"

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?:
"I need to hit up that gym."

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?:
"Not that I know of."

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?:
"The big-man. Got it - don't mess with him!"

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!:
"Year 2077 and some fat-cats were like.. "Ah.. I got nukes!" And here we are now!"

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?:
"That's fucking terrifying and yeah I'm gonna AVOID getting kicked out, alright?"

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: 52 card deck and a 'how-to' cook book.

BACKSTORY: Born in the Vault to an extremely loving pair of guardians, Jacob was a family boy and became a real momma's boy. No found skills so-far in his childhood education; cooking was a passion only a few special set of people can get emotionally attached to and Jacob so happened to be that lucky star.

Years passing like the speed of light. Jacob was in his teenager year and was integrated into school at higher schooling and he sure as hell did not like being away from his mama and papa for a couple hours of the day. This wasn't a problem after a couple of weeks of slugging through the basic classes but if the project required hands-on work; it was surely a sight to see. Finally, after years of brain power and sweat; Jacob finally got out of being a student and labeled a young-adult with a future, but with a final test - G.O.A.T.!

Jacob - man of food and delicacy passed the G.O.A.T... but not with a grade like his usual tests; odd for him; but a pre-destination-ed job: barber.. WHAT!? Completely outrage to Jacob and demanding different test results! His teacher explained it isn't destined, "Think of it as guidelines." he told Jacob. Taking this to heart. Jacob decided to no longer have the results of the G.O.A.T. ruin his chances as the Vault's Fry-Cook! Later that day sending a suggestion to the Overseer that he is given that chance and finally be given the chance at the Overseer's discretion.

Stryker

Back to top Go down

Jacob Marooney Empty Re: Jacob Marooney

Post by  Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:55 pm

It was difficult to keep track of the flow of this application's writing at certain points. I had to go back and re-read a couple of parts for clarity here and there, but other than that. It checks out.

Consider this approved.

Back to top Go down