Darkstar's Vault Dwellication

Go down

Darkstar's Vault Dwellication

Post by Darkstar on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:24 pm

YOUR NAME: Asher Ward

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Darkstar_TG

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:38330553

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Vault Security (I have missiles in my backyard, also that I'm experienced in Roleplaying. I think I'll do alright with this role.)

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Shooting, hand-to-hand, dealing with security issues, and drawing.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Computer usage, medical treatment, mechanical work, cooking.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: N/A

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes, I do.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: The Resource War was a thing, luckily we aren't in the middle-east.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes, I do.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Standard Security Equipment

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]: Asher was born in the year 2220, he was the son of a father who worked as Vault Security and a mother who works as a nurse in the infirmary. Asher lived the expected life in Vault 127. He did what was expected of him. He was a pretty good and innocent kid. When it came to his education he seemed to be doing alright with. However he'd struggle sometimes to certain subjects involving mathematics and such, but he'd manage. Asher had very few friends, since others were troublemakers and bullied him. However he never threw a punch and just dealt with it throughout his childhood.

After G.O.A.T. Asher was positioned to be a security officer of the Vault, although he was hoping for a position in the infirmary. But he chose to deal with it and move on. Eventually after doing some work and talking with his father, he looked towards the bright side and ended up enjoying his job.
Darkstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkstar's Vault Dwellication

Post by  on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:03 am

-snip-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum