Julia C. Collins - Protect and Serve

Go down

Julia C. Collins - Protect and Serve

Post by Pinkie on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Welcome to ROBCO Industries [TM] Termalink

Password Required

Attempts Remaining: ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Property of VAULT-TEC Industries Vault 127

Revolutionizing safety for an uncertain future!

ROBCO INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
COPYRIGHT 2075-2077 ROBCO INDUSTRIES
-SERVER #3-

>EDGEWATER DIGITAL NOTICE BOARD

>Inventory Manager

>Messages

>Music

>Games

>My Profile

>> Welcome to My Profile <<

JULIA COLLINS

Music:

- GENERAL INFORMATION -

FULL NAME: Julia Coraline Collins
ALIAS': 'Jules' 'Julie' 'Cora'
HEIGHT: 5'2''
SKIN COLOR: Caucasian
HAIR COLOR: DBrown
EYE COLOR: Hazel
WEIGHT: 142 lbs
BUILD: Athletic Ectomorph
VOCAL SAMPLE: Sample (Aubrey Plaza)
NOTABLE PHYSICAL FEATURES: N/A

-MEDICAL INFORMATION-

BLOOD TYPE: A+
MEDICAL CONDITIONS: N/A
MEDICINE DEPENDENCIES: N/A

-PERSONAL INFORMATION-

LIVING RELATIVES: N/A
NEXT OF KIN: N/A
ETHNICITY: Scandinavian American
G.O.A.T. APPLIED OCCUPATION: Fry Cook
TRAINED SKILLS: Knowledge of Vault Law, Firearms use, Security Baton Use, Sandwich making, fry cooking, kitchen use.

-PERSONAL RELATIONS LOG-

-Affectionate-Friend-Liked-Neutral-Disliked-Hated-Loathed-
-Feared-Respected-

Joan McAvoy
"This was the last thing I expected to find after we left the Vault. It's a feeling I can't quite describe, and one I don't totally understand myself. All I can say is this, were it not for Joan, I would be far worse off than I am. Time with her is like, a recharge, after a hard day. Just seeing her dumb, happy smile makes me feel better."

Levi Astrauckas
"Levi might be the most surprising person I've found out here yet. You look at her and you think 'this person is scary, they look like trouble'. But, when you talk to her, you bother to hang out with her and just, be around her, you begin to realize that there's something very soft under all that thick skin. I owe her, more than I owe most people, for helping me with things that I am not even comfortable writing here. I hope some day, I'll be able to repay that kindness."

Antino Ragvaldsson
"Where would we be without Tino? The Vault always had doctors and nurses of exceptional quality, or so it seemed to me at least, but Tino surpasses that. More than a good doctor, he's a good friend, something most medical professionals can't provide."

Brian Doughty
"It, concerns me, the situation with Brian. He's a great guy, always willing to do whatever he can to help whoever he can, and I know that goes double for me specifically. Things are, complicated right now, and I don't understand myself. I hope he understands that."

William Brayton
"Brayton strikes me as a guy who wants to help and get things done, no matter what. He takes initiative without being obtrusive or unpleasant, and he's a good friend too. We're going to need people like that out here if we're going to make a living for ourselves."

Wyatt Gilreath
"The most active deputy, and right now, an important member of the department. John tends to the are around town, Hudson does... Whatever Hudson does, that leaves me and Wyatt as the only regulation in town on average. And for that fact alone, I appreciate him. He seems almost like an easier going Hudson, which is a little weird considering he's older than Hudson. Regardless, he's a good person to have around."

Hudson O'Riley
"So far, the only complaint I have about Hudson is that he doesn't seem to be around enough. He's very much a 'front lines' sort of person, if that makes sense. Put yourself in the line of fire so others don't have to. That's exactly the kind of person I look for in a deputy, although, I will admit, it feels like he stretches himself too much. We all need our 'me' time."

Kuan Jin
"Jin's alright. It's difficult for me to get over the whole zombie thing but, he just seems like a decent fellow despite. The sort of guy who puts himself in the line of fire so others don't have to be."

Lilith Vandella
"I can say, truthfully, that I think I had misjudged Lilith. Sure she can be tedious, and doesn't know when to stop talking, but under that there's someone who does care about the state of things, and people. Of course, she's strange, stranger than most. Then again, who am I to talk? And what does that matter out here anyway."

John Buford
"Probably the most experienced deputy I have serving with us. He's our 'ranger', keeping the area around town safe, and to be honest, I think he's the only one of us who could handle that job."

Mysterious Stranger
"He just, showed up and gave me Radaway... I think he kicked down the door and flipped a bottle? He saved my life."

King
"King is just... A swell fellow. I have never met someone so, willing to give, so selfless. Everything he does he does for the good of others, I have never seen him try to do anything besides help."

Pepper Mill
"I will be eternally thankful that Pepper is on our side. She's just a culture shock to me, butch, very in your face, and dangerous. I'm not use to people like that even existing, let alone other girls, but, there she is. A lot like King, she seems like if she wanted to, she could just kill whoever she liked, except she seems a lot less nice than King. Still, she's been hospitable, and I thank her for giving us a place to live. Christ knows she could've taken advantage of us, big time."

-EQUIPMENT-

>> Mosin Nagant M91/30 <<
By 2077, the Mosin Nagant 91/30 was already an antique almost ancient rifle aged 147 years old, despite this, it's availability and cheap cost still saw it as the most common military surplus weapon in the world, used as a hunting rifle as well as a target shooter, the use of the 91/30 was almost entirely in the civilian sector. The weapon was developed for mass production in the years leading into WWII, and became the most mass produced weapon of the war, manufactured both by the Soviet Union and briefly, the United States. The 91/30 was phased out of service after the war in favor of the SKS, and later the AK-47, although it's mass produced numbers in the millions saw it across the world. The 91/30 is a five shot rifle chambered for 7.62x54r fed either one at a time or through charger clips into a static magazine. As a bolt action, the bolt must be operated by the user after every shot fired. It has a legendary reputation for being unbreakable and simple to maintain, one of the many reasons that it has survived even past nuclear fire and into the wasteland. In the modern wasteland, the 91/30 is most commonly grouped under the title of 'Hunting Rifle', due to it's full wooden stock and similar usage to the untrained observer. Julia's own model is a 1940 Tula rounded receiver complete with sling.

>> 10mm Submachine Gun <<
An SMG platform based on the N99 pistol base, what is known to the wasteland simply as the 10mm SMG was a particularly common weapon before the war utilized by multiple uniformed services of the United States as well as government agencies. Being based off the rough design principles of the N99 pistol, the 10mm SMG is a robust weapon capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions for extended periods of time. Lightweight and hard hitting up close, one of the short comings of the weapon it it's inaccuracy over distance, falling victim to it's own high rate of fire. While accuracy can be improved with the use of the equipped folding stock, if it's still there, the SMG still falters at medium to long ranges. As of current, the 10mm SMG is the second most common weapon utilized by the Edgewater Sheriff's Department, outnumbered only by the 10mm pistol.

>> N99 10mm Pistol <<
The N99 10mm Pistol was the standard sidearm for the vast majority of Uniformed Services in the United States at the time of the Great War, including most Vault-Tec Vault security details. The pistol replaced the earlier N80 10mm Pistol as the standard sidearm of the US Military, and was being phased out shortly before the Great War in favor of the Laser Pistol. The N99 was world renowned as being an incredibly rugged firearm, able to be restored to reliable working order with minimal maintenance after being exposed to weather conditions for an extended period of time. Julia's specific N99 is unremarkable to other pistols of the same model.

>> Winchester Model-37 Sawed Off <<
Developed in 1936 and produced until 1963 with over a million units produced, the Model-37 is a simple single shot break action shotgun popular among hunters and target shooters before the war. Developed with versions for 12, 16, 20, 28, and 410 gauge shells, the robust nature of this simple firearm has seen it survive long past the end of its production and into the wasteland hundreds of years after it's production had ceased. Julia's own single shotgun was produced in 20 gauge, and has been recently modified into a pistol size with the removal of the stock and a sawed off barrel.

>> x2 Military Frag Grenades <<
During the time before the war, the United States military industry went into overdrive to produce arms and munitions for the war to come. During this time, millions of fragmentation grenades were produced, many of which never left the US before the bombs fell. A common weapon in the wasteland, frag grenades operate via spreading shards of metal, or fragmentation and shrapnel, around their blast radius. The exterior shell of the grenade is specifically shaped to be shattered in a predictable manner, as to make the grenade more reliable.

>> Vault 127 Security Armor <<
The Vault Security Armor was specifically designed for use in the Vault-Tec Vaults. Despite this, the vest is similar to the ballistic vests worn by many police forces in the old world, and features relatively sound ballistic and kinetic resistance. Rated for stopping small arms fire of most pistol calibers, the vest is also heavily padded with canvas to reduce the energy of blunt weapon strikes. Julia's own security vest is unremarkable when compared to any other of the same make.

>> Mosin Nagant Bayonet <<
Nicknamed the 'pig sticker' by Russian soldiers, the Mosin Nagant Bayonet is a flat tipped and blunt sided thrusting bayonet made to fit with the Mosin Nagant line of weapons. Over a foot long and made of steel, the bayonet serves as an ample club cross stabbing weapon when wielded alone, and when applied to a Mosin Nagant rifle, turns the weapon into a variable spear.

>> Pip-Boy 3000A <<
The Personal Information Processor 3000 was one of the most common models of Pip-Boy to see deployment to the Vault-Tec Vaults, alongside the Pip-Boy 2000. Attached to the left forearm, sometimes with a biometric seal that prevents removal, the Pip-Boy 3000 is a portable computer made to assist an individual in daily tasks. As such, it features a number of things, including an automatically updating 'status' page which tracks the health of the user on a general scale, and can even detect the level of radiation within the user's blood, an inventory manager which is usually meant to keep track of personal items, a journal, a radio receiver, a gigercounter, a customizable local area map, and a holo-tape player capable of playing movies, video games, music, and messages. On top of all this, the screen brightness can be adjusted to serve as a lamp in dark areas. The A variant of the Pip-boy 3000 is one of the oldest, and is known for being 'more durable' and 'less fancy' than later models. Many Vault Dwellers attest to the ruggedness of the 3000A, sometimes going as far to state that "you could drop a bomb on it and it would still work".

>> Sheriff Star <<
Unlike the deputy stars, Julia's own Sheriff Star isn't home made, and was salvaged and restored. Whether it was costume jewelry or a historical antique before is irrelevant now, it currently serves as the badge and symbol of authority for the Edgewater Sheriff.

-RESIDENT HISTORY-

The Collins family entered the vault, as many others did, as bombs and nuclear fire rained from the sky. A prominent dooms day prepper and harbor master in Boston, Daniel Collins, along with his wife Carmine Collins were some of the first to enter the vault during the apocalypse. His position landed him a job as a supply manager, and since then the Collins family has taken roles in every corner of the Vault, featuring even an Overseer over their history. Doctors, security officers, chefs, Barbour, engineers, eventually every trade at some point passed through the hands of a Collins, giving the family a reputation for quick learning and resourcefulness, even down to the current generation. Julia Collins was born to Samuel and Linda Collins, an engineer and chef respectively. Given that she was born late into her parents lives, Julia was orphaned at the age of 12 when both her parents died weeks apart due to natural causes. growing up past this point, Julia was a child of the Vault, and had no specific guardian, although she was for awhile taken under the wing of security officer Christopher O'Sullivan.

At the age of 16, the G.O.A.T. landed Julia as a frycook in the Vault diner, a position which found little care or enthusiasm from the young girl. She served dutifully, if unenthusiastic in this position for two years to the age of 18 before her former father figure and mentor, officer O'Sullivan, died. Filled with a sense of duty to herself, to her Vault, and to her family name, Julia threw down her frycook hat and spent the next six months until she was nineteen preparing for a reevaluation to enter Vault Security. During this time she sharpened her athleticism, her understanding of Vault law and rules, as well as her determination to see herself reach her goal. Now at the age of 19, Julia prepares to turn a new leaf and join, finally, Vault Security.

And remember, the Overseer is here for you! Vault-Tec has your best interest at heart!

Last edited by Pinkie on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 am; edited 12 times in total
Pinkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Julia C. Collins - Protect and Serve

Post by Pinkie on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Updated this memery with an actually finished sheet. I'll put up the template somewhere if other drongos want to use it.
Pinkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Since a few people have been asking for it, I'll post the template for this sheet here. Have fun friendos.

Code:

[left][font=Serif][color=#006600]Welcome to ROBCO Industries [TM] Termalink

Password Required

Attempts Remaining: ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

*******[/color][/font][/left]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/TU2pT8x.png[/img]

[color=#006600][font=Serif][b]Property of VAULT-TEC Industries Vault 127[/b]

[i]Revolutionizing safety for an uncertain future![/i]

[b]
[size=16]ROBCO INDUSTRIES UNIFIED OPERATING SYSTEM
COPYRIGHT 2075-2077 ROBCO INDUSTRIES
-SERVER #3-[/size][/b][/font][/color][/center]

[left][color=#006600][font=Sans-serif]>EDGEWATER DIGITAL NOTICE BOARD

>Inventory Manager

>Messages

>Music

>Games

>My Profile

[/font][/color][/left]

[font=Sans-serif][color=#006600]>> Welcome to My Profile <<

[b](Name + last name)[/b]

[img](Character image)[/img]

[url(Character music)]Music[/url]

- GENERAL INFORMATION -

FULL NAME:
ALIAS':
HEIGHT:
SKIN COLOR:
HAIR COLOR:
EYE COLOR:
WEIGHT:
BUILD:
VOCAL SAMPLE: [url(sample link)]Sample[/url]
NOTABLE PHYSICAL FEATURES:

-MEDICAL INFORMATION-

BLOOD TYPE:
MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
MEDICINE DEPENDENCIES:

-PERSONAL INFORMATION-

LIVING RELATIVES:
NEXT OF KIN:
ETHNICITY:
G.O.A.T. APPLIED OCCUPATION:
TRAINED SKILLS:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ImMMB8L.png[/img]

-PERSONAL RELATIONS LOG-

-[color=#990099]Affectionate[/color]-[color=#0000FF]Friend[/color]-[color=#00FFFF]Liked[/color]-[color=#999999]Neutral[/color]-[color=#FF9933]Disliked[/color]-[color=#FF0000]Hated[/color]-[color=#660000]Loathed[/color]-
-[color=#000099]Feared[/color]-[color=#6600FF]Respected[/color]-

-EQUIPMENT-

-RESIDENT HISTORY-

And remember, the Overseer is here for you! Vault-Tec has your best interest at heart!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7CYbUUa.png[/img][/color][/font]
Pinkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:13 am

Updated the music, some relations shit, a bit of formatting, and my inventory. I'm such a cuck I realized I never included my Pip-Boy in my inventory.
Pinkie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down