Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaladinKOSP's silly misplaced app

2 posters

Go down

PaladinKOSP's silly misplaced app Empty PaladinKOSP's silly misplaced app

Post by PaladinKOSP Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:33 am

[Steam Username]: AlbuK05P
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:45062720 ​
-Species/Human or Robotic: Human
-Character Advantages/Talents: Agile, Strong, proficient with close combat and sneaking
-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses: Terrible shot (has to resort to close range weapons like shotguns), easily aggravated, rather dumb.

-Faction
[Keep in mind some faction characters may be
subject to becoming event characters to prevent our server
from becoming faction wars roleplay]: Settler

-Current Equipment: Axe
-Backstory: Phineas was born in the area of the Point Lookout state park as a product of the Swampfolk who reside there. The man was simple minded, living mostly at his cottage at a young age as his parents were off elsewhere, hunting the surrounding area for supplies. Being a child of the Swampfolk, he developed "the look" that was so common around the area but not to a extreme degree. Whilst still having tumors disfiguring his body they didn't cover his body head to toe, instead the most noticeable tumors were around his left cheek and the left side of his neck. For a while Phineas grew up in his home and came to age to finally provide for his own, which mostly was hunting down straying explorers or learning where the best spots of punga fruit were grown just as his parents taught him. Phineas, while not the smartest, still had a good understanding of the tools that were given to him, which mostly consisted of his axe and double barreled shotgun. Due to the swampfolk's mutations Phineas grew up to be about seven feet tall and a hardy body. With the mixture of his mutations and his harsh upbringing that his bloodthirsty parents gave him, he wasn't someone to be messed with. One day however when he came back from "hunting", a group of local explorers did just that, and shot down his only family he ever had, mother and father. Overcome with sadness at their sudden deaths, his grief soon turned into rage and Phineas procceded to kill every single person involved in the killing of his parents. Swinging his axe left and right, they were all chopped into bloody pieces.. their limp bodies falling down on the rotten wood floor. After Phineas was finished chopping the already dead adventures into minced meat with his bloodied axe, he dug up a grave for both of his parents and set off into the unknown...

He'd eventually find himself near Edgewater, Maryland or what was left of it. Who knows, he might make some friends and family... or just kill and rape anyone he's not fond of.

[DISCLAIMER - INCLUDE HOW YOU GOT YOUR GEAR
IN YOUR BACKSTORY]

PaladinKOSP

Back to top Go down

PaladinKOSP's silly misplaced app Empty Re: PaladinKOSP's silly misplaced app

Post by  Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:18 am

Each application warrants its own topic. I split the post off into its own topic to amend this. Do it correctly next time. I'll review it when I get time.

Back to top Go down

Post by  Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:35 pm

This honestly just seems like it'd cause trouble, or be difficult to integrate into the IC community aspect of things due to the nature of it.

Convince me otherwise. You literally just decided to go on a killing spree before starting to wander around. That's a red flag in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaladinKOSP Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 pm

It was four AM in the morning when I finished writing the backstory so I wasn't at my best when I was doing it. Thank you for the feedback however, i'll tweak the character and resubmit it when I get the chance.

PaladinKOSP

Back to top Go down

Post by PaladinKOSP Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:06 pm

After some consideration, I decided that applying for this character wasn't the best idea. I'll will submit a new application with a different character that fits in with the server.

PaladinKOSP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down