Keasers app

Go down

Keasers app

Post by Keaser on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:42 pm

[Steam Username]: Keaser The Smog Dog
[Steam ID]:STEAM_0:1:52369377
-Species/Human or Robotic: Human
-Character Advantages/Talents: Skilled with a knife, knows how to prepare food, well versed on survival of the wastes, knows how to handle live stock and farms.
-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses: Doesn't have the best hearing, does not have a great inside voice. Knows very little about robotics or technology. Knows only Wasteland justice and is not keen to let those who cause harm go un-punished, usually by death. Very basic education.

-Faction
Faction Options:
Settler

-Current Equipment: Clothes on his back Butchers knife, goggles, cattle prodder, multiple lengths of rope, basic farming tools and a 10mm pisto (With a bit of ammo).
-Backstory[10-20 Sentences Minimum;
Whispers Lucas was born in the wastes in a small settlement a few hours out of what was Baltimore, Whispers little town was called Moretown. As it was just a bit more to Baltimore from there. Moretown was the standard settlement, based purely off of agriculture and livestock. It had it's small stalls and common areas, but it was mostly made up of peoples small huts and large fenced off agriculture areas. Taking care of Brahmin and watering Tato plants were the usual day in and day out for the residents, sides from their own troubles. Whispers grew up in a large family, with three brothers and two sisters. Whisper was the middle child, born before two of his brothers and one of his sisters. His parents we're quiet loving for their type in the waste land, his farther the butcher and his mother the farmer. They each took their rounds at guarding the town, but no one bothered them that much asides from the molerats and the occasional raider gang.

The name Whispers was giving to him later in life, as he never had an inside voice. Some blame it on the time he nearly drowned when his older brother dunked him in the Brahim trough as a joke, coming out of it a bit hard of hearing. Whisper grew up learning from his siblings and his parents, planting, picking, butchering. He played with the other kids, shooting off piperifle shots at bloatflys and tipping Brahmin in the night. At the age of seven Whispers little sister was brought into the world, her name was Jordan and she would help Whispers find his passion. On a fateful night sometime in the Winter, when Whispers was now twelve his little sister went missing, so did some of the other younger girls in the settlement. No raider gangs has been in the area of late, so it was put down as some shenagins gone wrong. Whisper set out with his older brother, looking for any signs of the girls in the night. Soon nough they stumbled upond held up on a large rock, but only two of them were there, Jordan one of them. Three of the girls we're dead, ripped to part by a Radscorp. Whisper and his brother quickly took the beast down and rescued the two girls, but Whisper saw that Radscrop had quite a lot of meat on it and set to work.

Coming back to the settlement with the meat, Whisper soon cooked it and sold it for a few caps. Nibbling on some himself, Whisper learned that there is more out there than Brahmin steak. Soon Whisper was cooking up any meat he could get a hold of sides, human of course. With his butchering skills honed in and the experience of a farmer, Whisper set off at the age of 23, equipped with the tools of his trade, his older brothers pistol and some basic tools from the shed.
[DISCLAIMER - INCLUDE HOW YOU GOT YOUR GEAR
IN YOUR BACKSTORY]
Keaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keasers app

Post by Keaser on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:28 pm

It's been about three days can I get any response on this app and if it's not acceptable worthy at the moment any feed back?
Keaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtkd on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:52 pm

I think it normally takes a long time. Hopefully they look at apps tomorrow.
mjtkd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaser on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:05 pm

mjtkd wrote:I think it normally takes a long time. Hopefully they look at apps tomorrow.  
People have made apps round the same time as me and got accepted before, there's still an app made a little before mine that hasn't been looked over. I dunno how long it's meant to be, but just seems a bit un even.
Keaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenant on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Man, apologies for that. Usually someone else gets to the applications before me but looks like I've got the pleasure of reviewing your app. Again, sorry about the wait.

As far as it goes, a farmer would be pretty damn helpful and excellent. Everything checks out to me as far as equipment and backstory goes.

I'm going to accept this unless there are any interjections.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaser on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:15 pm

Revenant wrote:Man, apologies for that. Usually someone else gets to the applications before me but looks like I've got the pleasure of reviewing your app. Again, sorry about the wait.

As far as it goes, a farmer would be pretty damn helpful and excellent. Everything checks out to me as far as equipment and backstory goes.

I'm going to accept this unless there are any interjections.
I am sorry for saying all that, but I really wanna try this place out and a three day wait man. Well you get what I mean, thanks for coming round tho hope to rp with you in the future.
Keaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum