Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Applications

4 posters

Go down

Server Applications Empty Server Applications

Post by Satan Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:23 pm

PLEASE POST A NEW TOPIC, IF A ADMIN DOES NOT ANSWER YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN A WEEK PLEASE ALERT ONE OF US
Steam Name
Steam ID
Profile Link
How did you find us
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming

_
Name
Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species?
How familiar are you with it?
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty)
Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS?
How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures)
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment
Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?
Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?
Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Last edited by Satan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Server Applications Empty Re: Server Applications

Post by Pianotugboat Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Omg im an idiot
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Satan wrote:PLEASE POST A NEW TOPIC, IF A ADMIN DOES NOT ANSWER YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN A WEEK PLEASE ALERT ONE OF US
I've been trying to, but I haven't received an answer or got accepted through Steam yet.
Zeta
Zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Maximus Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:54 am

Zeta wrote:
Satan wrote:PLEASE POST A NEW TOPIC, IF A ADMIN DOES NOT ANSWER YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN A WEEK PLEASE ALERT ONE OF US
I've been trying to, but I haven't received an answer or got accepted through Steam yet.
I think both of us did the same mistake, pal - we posted our applications in the wrong sections of the forum, which is "Pending".
Darius Maximus
Darius Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:24 am

Darius Maximus wrote:
Zeta wrote:
I think both of us did the same mistake, pal - we posted our applications in the wrong sections of the forum, which is "Pending".

I've done an application which got accepted before. So I would know I shouldn't post the app on the "Pending" section. It just was transfered to "Pending" without a reply.
Zeta
Zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Maximus Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Zeta wrote:
Darius Maximus wrote:
Zeta wrote:

I've done an application which got accepted before. So I would know I shouldn't post the app on the "Pending" section. It just was transfered to "Pending" without a reply.
Alright, that means i'm the only one who are stupid as varen Very Happy
Darius Maximus
Darius Maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum