Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor

Go down

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor Empty Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor

Post by MadMax on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:59 am

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor Cfce165412
“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”
EARLY LIFE:
Alicia Merryweather Liddel was born on April 18th, 2159 at Huerta Memorial Hospital on the Citadel. Her mother, Naomi Kane was a Human Diplomat working with the Human Representative on the Council for diplomatic missions, and her father, Dr. Joshua Liddel delivered her, ironically enough. He was a Doctor on duty at Huerta when her mother came in and was pressed into doing it by a lack of nurses.

Alice, as her parents began to call her, was the youngest child for a while. Her older sister Katherine, 6 when she was born, was rather ignoring of her baby sister and chose to spend time with friends and her mother. As Naomi was a busy woman working with politics and always traveling, opting to take Kathy with her, Alicia was left with her father. This only grew trickier as a Doctor, since he had worked hours that often got as long as 30+. She spent plenty of time in the maternity ward with mothers and newborns when she was a toddler, a little menace that kept them company while Joshua kept a skeptical eye on her.

In 2167, when Alice was 8 and Kathy was 14, on December 3rd, Naomi gave birth to their first son, whom she named Lewis. However, the bliss of the newborn child didn't last long, and the married couple soon raised hackles at the fact that they couldn't handle three kids with their schedules. After a strong round of bickering, when Lewis was only 2, in 2169, Joshua Liddel and Naomi Kane filed for divorce.

Naomi won custody of Katherine, but Joshua got Alicia and Lewis, surprisingly. Katherine and her mother moved to Earth to serve the diplomat core there while Lewis and Alice stayed with their father on the Citadel.

Alice often stayed home alone with growing baby Lewis. Only 10, she became fiercely protective of her little brother and cared for him well when Joshua was at work. On occasion they would wait together in the lobby for him to finish up a late shift and go home together for a fun night of games and food- Their father was a good enough chef. Something Alicia did not inherit.

But this brief happiness didn't last, as it never does. In 2172, Alice being 12 and Lewis starting school at age 5, Joshua on a rare day off was walking his son home from his first day of school, when a mugger stopped them. He was a Batarian and threatened them with a knife unless they handed over the valuables they had on them. Ever the protector and father, Alicia's father pulled a gun. What ensued next was never witnessed by anyone, but the 6-year-old boy and he has refused to speak of it even to this day. It ended with a bleeding Joshua in his son's arms, passed out cold and beaten to a bruised pulp.

Rushed to Huerta, Joshua was put into a medically induced coma as Alicia was called out of school to rush to his side. Lewis was screaming and crying over his father, making it an issue for the nurses to tend to him. His sister eventually got him under control, stemming his tears and shushing him so they could tend to their father. Meanwhile, the attack brought camera crews knocking, all wanting footage of the brave human doctor in a coma from the enraged Batarian assault with his two children. This only made things worse for the pair.

It was only a handful of strained and horrible days before their father passed away in the coma. They had been by his side when it had happened, and now the two children were alone. Alicia was only 12 years old, but with the help of a few... Loyal friends, she managed to stay under the radar of the law regarding custody for three years. But when she was 15 and Lewis was 10, Naomi Kane finally returned to the Citadel in 2175 to promptly pick up her two stray pups, and ferry them back to Earth.

It was a painful farewell to the place that had been Alice's home for her entire life. Lewis took it harder, and his mother was no help either. She wasn't as compassionate as Alicia was when it came to him and his new sensitivities, having witnessed his father's eventually deadly assault. Using a firmer hand with him, Lewis became extremely reclusive and quiet, speaking only to Alicia at times.

When they arrived at Earth, Alice met a 19-year-old Katherine, her older sister. She was a Politician in training, following her mother around like a mini-me, always taking notes and always observing. Kathy wasn't very noticing of Lewis either; he was more of a stray dog that she just didn't kick, but didn't feed either.

Alice took up her role as a caretaker for him again, as they had been doing for three years previously. This went on until 2178, when Alicia cussed her mother out, took Lewis, and moved out to her own apartment to start Medical School.

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor 4aaad70790
“Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle.”

FULL NAME: Alicia Merryweather Kane-Liddel

RACE: Human

ETHNICITY: European

HEIGHT: 5 Feet 5 Inches approx.

WEIGHT: 111.6 Pounds approx.

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

SKIN COLOR: White

PHYSICAL ABNORMALITIES: Scars on Upper Back, Birthmark on Left Foot

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor Cfdd3f60e0
“In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.”

MORALE: 95.6%

NICKNAMES: Alice, Ali, Tiger, Liddel, Doc, Lids, Coffee Goddess

HABITS: Snorting, Eye-Rolling

PHOBIAS: Arachnaphobia

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Engaged

MENTAL STATE: Stable

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor 24c84721fc
“Curiouser and curiouser!”

OUTFIT: Standard Alliance Uniform / Oversized Male N7 Hoodie

MILITARY ROLE: Doctor / Non-Combat Medic

FAVORED ITEM(S): Oversized Male N7 Hoodie, Mixed Metal Engagement Ring

SPECIALIZATIONS: Basic Medical/Doctoral Training, Psychology (Partially), Medical Geneticist

FACE CLAIM: Natalie Dormer

VOICE: Natalie Dormer

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor Ca9a02baf5
“If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.”

(Romantic Love|Familial Love|Extremely Liked|Well Liked|Liked|Known|Aquaintenced|Disliked|Well Disliked|Extremely Disliked|Hated|Despised)

Luke Teth:

Initial Opinion:

"Luke was one of my patients when we did the crazy atmosphere-stratosphere fucking whatever, people try to explain but I'm not a genius. Anyways, he apparently used his biotics to shield the entire ship and probably stopped a lot of people from getting hurt. I won't lie, nearly lost him a few times since I had to split time between him and the other biotic who saved my life. Sounds like the start of a bad joke... Two biotics and a doctor walk into a medbay- I'm rambling. He's real funny and nice, and his spirits are high even if his legs are dead to the world right now. At least I have someone with personality to talk to when I need to do paperwork."

UPDATE- 3/21/2016

"Hells bells, how didn't I meet this guy before? He's a total moron in the best of ways. Kidding, he's a really funny guy and I can get behind that anytime. If he's spending time in the 'Bay, I'm more than happy to spend it with him. Honestly? Closest friends I have in the force so far, and I talked to him for all of like... 2 hours. Just shows what conversation does. He's in rough shape still so for the time being, I have a friend. Start of something really good, I hope. Let's pray I'm not in the ~Danger Zone~."

UPDATE - 3/22/2016

"GODDAMN IT KENNY LOGGINS, I'M IN THE FUCKING DANGER ZONE."

UPDATE - 3/22/2016

"Okay... Uhh. I don't know. We... I- It's hard to explain to a computer, okay? I won't say it's complicated; It's not at all. I like him, he likes me, we spent time together. We just clicked, you know? I feel like I'm in a movie because I just fucking said that, good Lord. Lewis would be laughing at me right now if he could see this, I am sure. Regardless, I still need to keep an eye on him until he's cleared for combat... Duties and personal life are sometimes hard to keep away, they're like magnets for each other. If worse comes to worse, and somehow I have to operate on him to save his life, for example, I don't think I could do it. Because I wouldn't trust myself to be objective enough. To know when to stop. That's hopefully why there's more than one person with a Doctorate on this ship, so I don't have to be in that position. He also gave me an N7 hoodie, which is actually... A really, really cute gesture. I can't wear it while on duty obviously but shore leave is fair game. It's massive on me though, go figure. It's almost like there's a size difference between Luke and I, holy shit."

UPDATE - 03/23/2016

"What is it about him, seriously? On the outside, he might look like some edgy Biotic who saved our asses but he's a total moron, really. The most adorable, cheesy moron I've ever known... And loved. He wants to go with the crew on the drop and I can't exactly stop him - He's healthy as far as his legs and implants are concerned, so now my medical opinion and my personal opinion are at war. Medical - Discharge him. Personal - Wrap him up in blankets like a sushi roll. So what am I gonna do? Nothing. If he wants to go then it's not fair to just tell him no because it would make me feel more comfortable, he has a job to do and he's dedicated as all hell to Nick and the crew. So, those same people better make sure he comes back."

UPDATE - 03/24/2016

"He told me what he saw on the ship. Husks impaling me on a Dragon's Tooth... Turning me into one of those things while he had to watch and do nothing. I would have lost my mind if I had seen that happen to him, and he's a biotic. I'm honestly sort of amazing he didn't tear the ship up somehow, if what he says is right. I've honestly never seen him so shaken before, then again the same could be said for the entire crew. He made me promise to him that it wouldn't happen, and that was really scary. But hey, if I was optimistic right now I would say that we're stronger for it. But right now all I see is my brother on the floor of that ship bleeding, and the man I love nearly crying in my arms. So I'm not saying shit."

UPDATE - 03/25/2016

"Jesus Christ... What I saw. It's going to haunt me. He was comatose, bloody everywhere, he looked like a Krogan had thrown him off a cliff. And then he flatlined. I couldn't do anything, call for help or get started on trying to restart his heart, I just watched as he went cold and my window to save him closed. That was really hard to see... It didn't help that some fuck shot the door infront of us, and I got two bullets in my arm. The pain only made it more vivid, and for a few seconds I was convinced it was real. Something brought me back, I can't remember what it was. But then I was getting patched up by a medic. Later I heard him screaming for help, begging for it. That chilled me to my core, but it was easier to push through it than others. Maybe because it was auditory, I don't know. I'm ending this here, thinking about this is making me sick."

UPDATE - 03/27/2016

"So. Uh. He proposed. Yep. That's it."

UPDATE - 03/29/2016

"Psyche! Not gonna leave it hanging at that. Well, I wrote that while I was still in a bit of shock over what had just happened, the whole proposal thing. It was, uh, a big chunk of news. But, looking past that... WE had a great shore leave together. Lots of alcohol, too much sex and not enough shenanigans. It's a shame we won't return for a while, I still have a lot of wedding planning to do and it's awful hard to do that from the medbay desk. Oh, well."

Joshua Liddel {NPC}:
Initial Opinion:

"Dad. I have so many good memories of him, but not enough. Walking home with him on the Citadel instead of taking a hover car because he wanted us to get some fresh air, Lewis just a toddler in his arms trying to grab at passing people's hair, crests or... Tentacles, whatever Asari have. Then nights when he was off shift at the hospital and he'd cook us something. Always tasted great, he was a really good chef. But Lewis usually threw his food at me, then I threw it back, and then he'd break up the ensuing war of food. I miss him so much sometimes, when I'm in a hospital especially. The smell of antiseptic and the murmurs of patients and relatives always makes me think of my brother in my lap as we wait in the waiting room for him to come out of the treatment wing in Huerta to take us home. Those are good memories. But then there's the really, really bad ones. Dad fighting when Mom came back, taking us and leaving. He'd cry sometimes at night, but never told us why. Then him in the hospital bed, covered in blue and black, as I held his hand, refusing to cry and asking him to wake up, because we needed him. Lewis crying in his chair as he struggled to breath from the panic. The news crews trying to get a photo of the single father, comatose from an alien attack, and his desperate children. Then me telling them to leave us alone as I threw a vase at one of them while protecting Lewis from the cameras and the questions because he didn't understand. That's what I remember of my father. And I wish to God that I had something else. Something better..."

Lewis Liddel {NPC}:

Initial Opinion:

"My baby brother. The only person I would call and consider family, truly, besides my deceased father. My mother and sister don't count anymore. Not after they didn't get Lewie the help he's getting now because of me. He's got serious PTSD from when our father got assaulted and he had been hurt as well. He only got worse from there, how could a 12 year old girl take care of a 5 year old boy who couldn't even speak to anyone outside of her? We managed. The Citadel has a real dark side and you don't see it unless you're slumming it in Zakera. Family friends mostly supported us, a few friends of the underbelly to help with keeping the social services off of our asses. I managed to get through primary school alright, but Lewis never attended. He could barely leave the rooms we changed from, each one a new shock and another thing to fear. Then when we were 15 the inevitable happened and our mother took us back to Earth with her to bring her back into her fold. Her apartment on Earth was massive, and I remember being disgusted that she had our rooms spotless and fully decorated, like she expected us to come in any day to mess it up. Mess it up I did, I threw a light out a window. Lewis didn't even go in his room, he stayed in mine. I slept on the floor and he took the bed, or we'd just hold eachother. My mom didn't understand why Lewis wouldn't leave the apartment, and neither did Kathy. She always took her side. Whenever she forced him to go he just locked up and became a shell. When I got my scholarship for uni and I told my mother my plans were to become a doctor she lost her mind. We fought real bad, and it ended with her throwing credits at me as  I herded Lewis out, determined to not leave him with her. He wasn't getting any better there. Now he lives with Michael, roommate of mine and a Neurosurgeon, on Earth. Well... I hope he lives, at any rate. Right now I'm scared shitless about that. He was seeing a therapist, paid for by me with my Alliance stipend, but right now I think therapy is the least of his concerns. He's always worrying about me, and I'm so proud about how he's opened up about that. When I deployed, he insisted he take Billy, a beaver stuffie that Dad had bought for him. Now Billy keeps me company in the Medbay on the SSV London."

UPDATE - POST REAPERS

"Oh my God. Oh my God he's alive. I don't know what to feel right now. Happiness, definitely. Dread as well. Because what sort of world is he living in right now? Refugee camps and a nightmare with Michael? What am I going to do..."

UPDATE - 3/23/2016

"What I saw... On that Cerberus ship. I had to call him. To see his face without blood, or tears, or the pain. He's okay. He's okay."

UPDATE - 4/03/2016

"I never updated this earlier! Lewis met Luke, and fucking of course Luke instantly made the poor kid spill the beans about my sex life in college. No joke. This is why I wish I never decided to not keep things from my little brother. I still love him, and the two got along just fine. I'm glad. He's glad. We're all glad? I hope so."

Michael Lawford {NPC}:
Initial Opinion:

"A cinnamon bun wrapped in a rainbow-colored cookie. Pretty much sums up Mike. He's a Neurosurgeon I went to school with, we roomied because of money, and because he was the only one in my class I could stand without wanting to dropkick him. Now, I'm sure someone will groan, 'Oh, Alice, he's so cute and you should date him!!!!!'. He's not into girls, alright, if you are catching what I am drifting. If not, I'm sorry, you poor Krogan, but to help you understand let me spell it out; HE'S GAY. Or at least, the gayest straight person I've ever met. The guy literally packed my suitcase with clothes I had never seen before in my life. Who the fuck wears anything plum-colored anymore? This bitch does, apparently. Thanks to my fashion-crazed roomie. He's living with Lewis on Earth."

UPDATE - POST REAPERS

"Well, he's wounded pretty bad. Lewis is with him, they're okay with refugees and all. But it's a coin toss. I can't even imagine what the hell Lewie is going through, the same thing he went through with Da I bet. Mike'll be okay. Then he'll go back to work, they always need a brain doctor in a situation like this. I hope anyways, he doesn't deserve to go out like this."

Nicholas Hart:

Initial Opinion:

"He's an N7, so that's pretty neat. He co-ordinated the fuck out of us at the Battle of London or whatever we're calling it, that name is badass to me. We had wine, it was very old, and will probably be missed, but regardless. Guess we're on the same task force, so I'll see more of him, I suppose. More of everyone, really..."

UPDATE - 3/19/2016

"He's confusing. Very confusing. Very, very, very, very confusing. And is that good? Yes. Yes, it is. He's a fair drinking companion, which is always good in my books as you know. Knows a fair bit of Alice in Wonderland... Reminds me of my childhood. Mad Hatter, huh? Heh."

UPDATE - 3/20/2016

"Well, he's Captain now. That's a step up, huh? He's... A good leader. Still cryptic, but a good leader nonetheless. Plus we're the only two stupid enough to do the hand thing."

Update - 3/22/2016

"I've been thinking about what to say about him for a while, I'll be honest. Besides giving Luke a venus fly trap (I named it Charlie.) I haven't seen too much of him but he's been seriously busy running this group of Outlanders. The lack of formality he has with us, I find, is a really big bonding tool somehow. He's not our slave master, he's our leader and yeah, our friend. It's easier to follow a friend than it is to follow someone so far away they don't even know your name."

UPDATE - 3/24/2016

"He kept everyone together, and refused to leave anyone behind, even when we were falling apart. I'm thankful for that. But he got seriously hurt during the mission on the lab, and he's comatose right now. He needs to get to the Citadel as soon as possible, or the only thing I can do for him is determine cause of death."

UPDATE - 4/03/2016

"Fuck. Fuck. I... I should have updated this before. There's no way I can update it now without addressing the elephant in the room, the elephant being that Nick is fucking dead. He died. Burnt up. It's a little shocking still. I don't know what to say, I'm sorry- I need to end this."

Nadine Olla:
Initial Opinion:

"Nadine is another close friend, I think she's going to be one of my bridesmaids eventually. She seems close to Voai, the two of them fucking rappelled down the apartment windows while drunk in order to spy on me and Luke together. That was fun. The two seem close too, practically finishing eachothers sentences."

UPDATE - 04/03/2016

"Bow chicka bow wow! Voai and Nadine getting it on, did we not call this? We called it! It's adorable honestly, those nerds are perfect for each other. I am a proud homeslice."

Voai T'neava:
Initial Opinion:

"Voai's probably one of my closest friends on the crew. She's funny, and tries to pretend to keep her emotions in check, but she's a massive... Tsk, what're they called, that ancient term- FANGIRL. She's one of those. She planned that crazy fucking party, and I have to thank her eventually."

UPDATE - 04/03/2016

"Voai's my Maid of Honor. She deserves it too, bloody sneak, planning everything with Luke about the engagement before. But it's not just that, she's become a real good friend. Plus she's a talented fighter and I know Luke likes her too. Plus her and Nadine? Adorable!"

Isaiah Nicola:
Initial Opinion:

"Nick's second in command, and a friend of Luke. It's kind of funny to see, him, Luke and Nick are all as thick as thieves. It's a guy thing... I guess. He seems like an extremely competent person in the field, he kept everyone together in the field during the mission to the underground Alliance facility. He does seems a little serious... Lightening up never killed anyone, all I'm saying."

Elliot Foster:
Initial Opinion:

"He's a pretty nice guy, Elliot. Has a good girlfriend, he takes care of her. I think he's going to be one of Luke's groomsmen, maybe Best Man, I don't know. Regardless, he'll be in the wedding party, he's been a pretty good friend to both of us."

Memi'Maanar nar Xaeraka:
Initial Opinion:

"Holy shit, this Quarian kills it at Cards Against Humanity, man. I don't think I've ever really talked to her outside of that game though- She has beef with Handsoap/Vazeer, the Vorcha, but it's not as bad as I think it could be. It's going away. Either way, I'd like to know her better. But I'd rather not get to know her better because she got totally ballsed up or something."

UPDATE - 03/28/2016

"I like to think I've gotten close to Memi. I can call her a friend, I think... I hope. I asked her to be a bridesmaid and she said yes, so that's exciting. I do like her."

Martin O'Donnell:
Initial Opinion:

"Fellow medic. Can't rip on a fellow medic. Plus he's a generally funny guy with a not-shitty personality, so it's hard to hate that. He's nice, is what I'm saying. And a good doctor. Which I can always respect!"

Update - 3/20/2016

"We work well together. Not sure how things will go with a SMO shows up or whatever they're called but I hope we don't end up at eachothers' throats."

Zar'Gaalun vas Nobra:
Initial Opinion:

"Zar is... Well... I don't know. Insecure. It reminds me of Lewis too much. I even tucked him in, for fucks sake, and gave him Lewie's stuffed beaver. Regardless, he seems like a good guy. Just needs confidence, or his virginity gone. Both. Both is good."

Update - 03/22/2016

"He's so peculiar. That's the word I can use for it. Peculiar. Zar is very hard to put into words. He's in the 'Bay right now because he broke his ribs and an arm when the whole... Asteroid bullshit happened. We talked for a bit, he's nice. But I think he just needs to open up."

Pip Lebeau:
Initial Opinion:

"I haven't talked to him... Well, ever, really- The last time I think I saw him for more than 5 minutes was when I bandaged his stump leg. Fun story, huh? Yup. I'm sure he's nice."

Luma'Valla:
Initial Opinion:

"I don't see her too often, but when I do I usually have an interesting conversation to follow up her appearance. She's hard to pin down, but I feel there's lots about her I could learn, only if she bothered to share. Well, when she does, count me down to listen."

Herimius Treninianus:
Initial Opinion:

"Back-Breaker. He's a pretty chill guy, I don't have any outstanding problems with the dude. Apparently he helped throw my engagement party, which is swell as fuck. I saw him call Nicola a 'Fuck Nugget' though, which was genuinely fucking HILARIOUS. Inappropriate? Oh yes. Hilarious? Oh, yes."

Laurent Moutier:
"When the great atmosphere-stratosphere fuck up happened, Moutier was in the 'Bay with me with a bloody nose from implant stress. But when everything went down he probably saved my neck, or atleast my shoulder with his biotics but totally fucked his implants in the process. Had to split my time between him and Teth, but Moutier was conscious before he was thankfully, made things so much easier. At any rate, I owe it to him that I was standing to help out the others. That's worth at least a Green Russian, right?"

UPDATE - 3/23/2016

"I swear to God, him and that Asari love pushing mine and Lukes' buttons."

Alyssa Griffis:

Initial Opinion:

"Got a level head on her shoulders. I can respect that. She held the FOB well during the London shite. And a pilot to boot, will be interesting to see how things go on this new task force."

Gunter Shultz:

Initial Opinion:

"German Helmsman. He's a damn, damn, damn good pilot. Got us through that atmosphere-stratosphere  bullshit fairly well. He's talented, I can give him that. I just hope he doesn't crashland us."

Luther Kreg:

Initial Opinion:

"Kreg? I don't know. We played Cards Against Humanity and he's a real fun guy. I hope we can do shots again soon... Or just play cards in general again."

Flynn Loren:

Initial Opinion:

"Last I saw of him, he had a nasty-ass concussion in the middle of a ruined building, in the middle of London. Well, saw is the wrong word. More like last interacted. He seemed pretty iffy on his gun though, but I'm not a solider. Maybe it's a thing with soldiers."

Raik Arglack:

Initial Opinion:

"A Krogran who lost his arm in the BOL. I had to help with some of that aftermath, other than that I have not talked to him a lot. I mean... If I am gonna approach a krogan, I really would need a reason, and-slash-or a strategy first."

Rassilia Praasi:

Initial Opinion:

"One of the Asari on the ship I think... I don't see her around too much. But from what I can she, she's competent, if not a bit... Fidgety."

Naomi Kane-Liddel {NPC}:
Initial Opinion:

"Neglective, dumb, stupid fucking bitch. That's my mom! Who the hell leaves a toddler and a newborn with a Doctor who has 30 hour shifts? She does. I can't even talk about her without seeing red. Then what, she comes back, more than 10 years later, after Dad is killed in a big news assault to pick us up while waving to the sympathetic crowds? Fuck that shit! I don't care if you're some whitehat diplomat, that's just fucked up. Then Lewis, he needed help, after what he saw. He was losing it. He couldn't go outside of the apartment for God's sake, and she just pretends he's some whiny child who's afraid of the dark. If I ever see her again, someone better hold me back from wringing her chicken neck, because I will."

UPDATE - 04/03/2016

"Fucking Hell, Luke invited her to the wedding and I still don't know I feel about it. On one hand, rubbing it in her face that I-don't-give-a-shit about her would be immensely satisfying. On the other hand, I might throw her off a balcony, and if I don't, Luke will beat me to it. On the other, other hand, I don't even want her on the same space station as Lewis. It'll... It'll be weird."

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor 1bda5a17fd
“I'm not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours.”

Last edited by MadMax on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 59 times in total
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor Empty Re: Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor

Post by MadMax on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Updated with a few people I remembered off the top of my head. Reply with a name to be added.
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 am

Apologies, I used the wrong coding in nearly all of my boxes. Info is now up properly. Derp.
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 am

Did updates and added some more people. Reply to get added if I missed you <3
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:32 am

You should add Raik Arglack sometime
Arglack
Arglack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:43 am

RxgReptile wrote:You should add Raik Arglack sometime

ayy added
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:26 am

Kreg pls
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:22 pm

HereticsEnd wrote:Kreg pls

done now wheres alicia on yours bitch
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout13425 on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Add Memi'Maanar nar Xaeraka Yea?

Blackout13425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Brendin65 wrote:Add Memi'Maanar nar Xaeraka Yea?

i added the meme
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Battlecreeper on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:33 am

Add Praasi plz

Battlecreeper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:48 am

Battlecreeper wrote:Add Praasi plz

k did
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:37 am

Changed some of the format in relationships to include an initial opinion, replaced the main profile photo, and reworked, added and updated some of the relationships themselves.
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:15 am

Updated with sweet-ass gif headers.
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revenant on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:10 pm

You should add Elliott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Jay on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:00 pm

WHERE YA BOY BACK BREAKER AT
Gentleman Jay
Gentleman Jay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferris~ on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:26 am

Add me I wrote on ur boyfriends face!!!
Ferris~
Ferris~

View user profile http://egg-mom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by virtualFear on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:10 am

Alicia Liddel - Ship Doctor 929EC3E1C52837199EAD31E43692573B751F480A

BREAKING NEWS!!!
LITERAL GARBAGE!!!!
STOP BEING SO FUCKING PERFECT UGHHHHHH
virtualFear
virtualFear

View user profile http://virtualfear.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:43 am

Updated with a few people.
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank Handsome on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Add Luma please. We shared awkward sex jokes in the med bay.
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quads on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 am

Add Pip Pip Cherrio
Quads
Quads

View user profile

Back to top Go down