[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\]

Go down

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Empty [//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\]

Post by HereticsEnd on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Footer-menu-separator1
Login:*************
SAMD:*****-****-******
Idenitifying Network Provider....
Identifiying....
Idenitification Complete: Extranet - EIP

Connecting....
Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: S.A. Military Records - 103rd MARSOC - Zulu Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Systems_alliance_wallpaper_by_corrupttemplar-d4deffn

=GENERAL_INFORMATION=

Birthplace: Houston, Texas. United Northern American States.

Alias: Micky, Tex

Disposition: Placid

Alignment: True Paragon

Mental State: Devestated. Morale swiftly declining.

Preferred Musical Genre: Twenty First Century Rock. Classical. Hip Hop.

Known Languages: English, ASL, Celtic, Sarcasm,  

Criminal Record: 1x Count of Assault/Battery. Cleared of Charges.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Current Unit: Unknown

Relationship Status: Single

Preferred Fighting Style: Mixture between Taekwondo and Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts:
Taekwondo:

Religious Views: Siari (Asari Religion).

=PHYS_INFORMATION=

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Tumblr_mhxns2Ntv31s5wldeo1_400
[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Gif-jake-tyler-never-back-down-sean-faris-sexy-Favim.com-236734

Height: 5'11

Weight: 167.59 lbs/ 76.01 kgs

Build: Muscular/Athletic Build. Mesomorphic.

Eye Color: Light Blue.

Hair Color: Light Brown.

Hair Style: Short Spiked. Trimmed on Sides.

Facial Features/Hair: Short Goatee. Scar curving upwards on left side of jaw.

Distinguishable Markings: Tribal Tattoo on Right Shoulder, moving down to his elbow and covering his Right Breast. 103rd MARSOC Tattoo on Left Shoulder. 'Velle Est Posse' Tattoo above the waist, front side.

=PSYCH_INFORMATION=

Psych-Exam 00-001:

Subject Name: Kreg A. Luther.
Civil Status: Single/Unmarried
Educational Attainment: 3 Years Collegiate.
Referred By: Dr. Shiana S'viari Phd.
Reason for Referral: Continued Military Service. Post-Reaper War.
Date Referred: November 18th, 2186

Test Administered______________________________Date Given

House-Tree-Person Test (HTPT)__________________December 4th, 2186

Subject was welcomed into the room in a warm manner upon his arrival, returning the same manner of courtesy to myself. He wore a well fashioned suit, solid dark blue in color with a white dress shirt and a red tie. His shoes were a high glossy chloroform texture with not a single scratch to be seen on the surface. His pants had a crease down the middle, the fold noticeable from a few yards away. He had a ring on his right index finger, silver in color and shined to near perfection. The subject was at a height of five foot eleven and weighed approximately one hundred and eighty pounds. He had a delicate smell to his body, but his skin was starting to have a moist texture, almost as if he was sweating. Nervousness, perhaps. After sitting down, his thumbs began to fidget with one another, his gaze setting down on the soft rug he walked in on. It was entirely noticeable, at least to the examiners perspective, that much was on his mind at the time.

After speaking for a short time, the examiner quickly realized that he had a humorous personality, matched only by his sarcastic tendencies. He was fully aware of the reason for his presence at the office, and seemed to relax into a more comfortable state as time went on. Nonetheless, he is active, acquainted and graceful towards his examiner. When he speaks, he seems to talk freely in a friendly manner, although is noticeably hesitant when giving too personal information such as past relationships. He made note of a certain Asari he associated himself with, mentioning her rough stature and authoritative attitude. It was a Love-lost story, and one he didn't seem to mind speaking his mind over. The examiner made note that this conversation about said Turian took up most of his time during the evaluation, surprisingly... or unsurprisingly, not going into much detail about the Reaper Conflict he was involved in. There are multiple times where his voice stutters as the conversation moves into deeper recesses of his memory. The subject's voice quality is somewhat low, at a baritone level, with a noticeable Texan accent and average volume.

The subject, along with the psychologist, trade seating positions for a moment of time. The subject doesn't seem disturbed by extraneous stimuli and seems to strive to complete his task. Motivated mostly to receive a proper and positive evaluation. Exercises doubts. When faced with failure, subject appears to continue with task until correctly done. Stress levels continue to rise as time goes on.

Personality Evaluation:

Doubtful, but modest in some manner of speaking.
Easy to connect with others.
Strains himself to reveal deeper emotions and similar information.

=SYSTEMS-ALLIANCE_SERVICE-RECORD=

Current Rank: 2nd Lieutenant.

Branches Served In: Systems Alliance Naval Marine Corps.

Previous Units: 10th Frontier Division, 3rd Mountain Division, 16th Frontier Division, 5th Reconnaissance Battalion, 103rd Marine Division.

Demotions: SChf. > Cpl.

Age of Enlistment: 18

Total Deployments: 73

Combat Deployments: 67

Wounds Received in Action: 3rd Degree Burns to Torso Area, Multiple gunshot wounds to various parts of body.

Awards Received: Multitude of Commendations, 4x Purple Hearts. Bronze Star.

Promotion Record:
[/b]Pvt1. -> Pvt2. -> Cpl. -> SChf. -> OpsChf. -> Acting 2Lt. -> 2Lt.

=SUBJECT_BACKGROUND HISTORY=

Kreg Agustus Luther was born and raised in the heart of Houston Texas on January 15th, 2154. Both of his parents were wealthy land owners who had emigrated from Dublin, Ireland to the United Northern American States in the late 40s, around the same time the Charon Mass Relay was discovered. Living a rather comforting life for most of his early years, Kreg was able to get an exceptional education due to the financial status of his family. As much as his parents wished for him to become a business major, Kreg aspired for something more. As soon as he was able, Kreg enlisted into the Alliance Marines on his eighteenth birthday. Kreg's   time on the ranch taught him a great deal many things, but above all, he learned how to fire and take care of a high-powered rifle with lessons from his father.

After having served two years active duty with the Alliance Marines, Kreg applied to become a Marine Scout Sniper. The Scout Sniper was a deadly tool on the battlefield, highly skilled in fieldcraft and marksmanship, and one whom can deliver death to the enemy's doorstep from extreme ranges with expert precision. As challenging as the Scout Sniper Basic Course was, Kreg was able to pass through the gauntlet of tests by the sliver of his hair. This became a major milestone for Kreg, having passed one of the hardest tests in the Marine Corps. Just one year after having passed sniper school and having been involved with an estimated twelve combat missions, the human-colony of Elysium is attacked by Batarian-funded pirates. Kreg, now serving with the 5th Recon Battalion, and a multitude of other Marine divisions are called upon to fight back against the invasion. 5th Recon's priority was to harass and neutralize key figureheads of the pirate invasion before the full force came down from the Alliance vessels above. With the overwhelming support from the Alliance reinforcements to the defenders of Elysium, the pirate invaders were forced into a full retreat.

After the victory on Elysium, Kreg volunteered himself with the rebuilding of the war-torn cities during what would become known as the Skyllian Blitz. He assisted the people of Elysium for a number of months, giving up his vacation leave that he had accumulated from the years past along with the time he could've spent on shore leave. Kreg was eventually called back into service, having been transferred over to the One Hundred and Third Marine Division, Earth's larges collection of Special Forces soldiers. Two years after the Skyllian Blitz, the 103rd would be called into action to assist with the elimination of key pirate bases and high value targets on the moon Torfan. The resulting operation utterly decimates the pirate activity on that moon, resulting in a complete victory for the Alliance.

Between the years of 2183 and 2184, Kreg is involved with a numerous amount of missions to combat Geth activity in council space. This lasted for a number of months, the range of the individual operations varying in sizes. It wasn't until word of Saren's attempt to take the Citadel reached Alliance command that Kreg and a number of the 103rd were pulled back to assist with retaliation efforts. Kreg and contingent of other Special Forces soldiers were placed aboard the 63rd Scout Flotilla, 5th Fleet, to assist with taking the Citadel back. During the ensuing battle against Sovereign and the remnants of the Alliance and Council fleet, Kreg and the soldiers aboard the 63rd Scout Flotilla were launched by dropships in large quantities to retake the station from the enemy ground forces. Street by street, block by block and ward by ward, the ground forces of the Alliance Marines pushed through the Citadel in their slow effort to retake the station. Not all was in vein, as the flagship Sovereign was eventually destroyed by the combined might of the naval forces overhead. With the much needed reinforcements, the Citadel was eventually quelled of the Geth threat.

Come late September in the year 2186, the galaxy is now at war with the Reaper threat that was so far forgotten and put down as a myth. Kreg was stationed in Britain during the Reaper attack on Earth, having been involved with a multi-day training operation. The Reapers were ruthless in their attempts to destroy humanity, but like the annoying cockroaches humans are, they found a way to combat against the synthetic aliens. Having so much combat experience, most of the troops recovered by Kreg and his team looked to him for leadership. Task Force Phantom was the units designation, mostly due to the large amount of experienced snipers held within. Their main focus was against light and heavy infantry, leaving the larger targets such as Reaper Destroyers to other squads. At its height, Task Force Phantom had twenty three members, ten of whom were seasoned snipers. Even with spotty communication, Phantom was able to get a name for itself.

Eventually, the whole Reaper War arrived at Earth's doorstep with the arrival of the Citadel and, soon after, the combined fleets of almost all races and factions. As the battle raged in space, Hammer was able to provide the much needed relief and supplies to continue the fight against the Reapers. It's now the final phase of the war, and things are just beginning to heat up.

=PERSONNEL_RELATIONS PROFILE=

|●| Angel |●| - |●| Loved - |●| Family
Loved
- |●| Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Unsure - |●| Neutral - |●| Slight Dislike - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate - |●| Despise - |●| Death Wish - |●| Demon |●|

Raik Arglack:

|●| Raik Arglack |●|
Arglack and I have known each other for some time... Well, we've known we both exist for some time anyway. We met at a bar. Turned into a drinking game. Irishman versus a Krogan, that was one for the history books. But we're pretty cool with one another. Got to talk to him a bit more, though.
-UPDATE-
With Alex's passing, we're both feeling the hurt. When he died, I could hear his anger climaxing from the other side of the canyon. I feel sorry for the big guy, knowing how close he and Alex were. Even worse, he was in charge of Alex... God he must feel so bad right now...
-UPDATE-
Seems he's been able to recover better than I have... I'm still a wreck. Just kills me to think about what happened. He, along with a few other members of the crew, are trying to help me recover. It'll take time, but I thank him for his generosity and support. Can't imagine what I'd do without him.

Gunter Shultz:

|●| Gunter Shultz |●|
Gunter is the pilot of this ship. A damn godlike one at that, too. Almost reminds me of that Joker guy from the Normandy. Could compare the two to a kitten and a Cat. Shultz has the skills, but he's still developing. We need to talk to each other a bit more. Interested in seeing what this guy has been through.

Kalin Kassel:

|●| Kalin Kassel |●|
An Asari among the Task Force, but an interesting one at that. She seems to have a deep connection with the armor that she wears, which has no doubt brought up a quarrel with a few of the other COs in the unit. Personally, I don't really care that much about it. As long as it does its job like any normal armor that's issued these days, she can wear it. Past that, her and I seem to be mutual friends of Siaxa. There's no doubt I can see a bit of that girl in Kalin. Apparently she was mentored by Siaxa, so it's not surprising. We're always talking to one another, so I can say that the state of our friendship is pretty strong.
-UPDATE-
So... she's the daughter of Siaxa. Helped her out with a small hacking task and to my surprise, even she didn't know. She's a great friend. No wonder I saw a bit of Siaxa in her.
-UPDATE-
I shouldn't have lashed out at her like that... I was under so much duress and stress, I couldn't even think straight. Just... so much shit going through my mind. She's a good friend and I appreciate her coming to check on me...

Alexander Thompson:

|●| Alexander Thompson |●|
=UPDATE=
**VIDEO LOG**
You'd see Kreg sitting in front of his terminal, his face full of grime and sweat. His eyes are almost bloodshot, the skin around the eyes showing red as well. He'd seem confused or on some type of downer drug as his body is leaning forward against the desk. For what seems like an hour, he'd just be sitting there, sniffling every so often and changing his position in the seat around. He'd then get up, his hands placed on top of his head before he grabs something off screen and whirls it towards the closets on the left side of the screen. The frame breaks in half, falling to the floor in two pieces in front of the coffee table. He places his hands back on top of his head, walking around the room in circular motions. At the 20:36 mark of the video, he comes back to his chair, looking almost as bad as the time he first got up. "He's gone..." is all that's stated before the feed goes dead.

Alicia Liddel:

|●| Alicia Liddel |●|
One of the doctors on our boat. She's a pretty friendly girl. We had a few shots at the bar the other night, but so far I haven't seen anything come from her that makes me think she's an ass or anything. She's pretty cool, and I hope we can talk more here and there.

Charlotte Delacroix:

|●| Charlotte Delacroix |●|
The new frenchie girl that's on board the ship. She seems to have a level head on her, and you can tell right off the bat she's new to the whole military scenario. But I trust that she'll be a good asset to the team. You can tell a lot about a person from first impressions, and I can tell she'll be a good friend to have.
UPDATE
Charlotte and I have bonded for a while ever since we first met. I guess I sorta fell for the 'quiet, non-social isolated' game she puts on. I dunno... I feel something for her, but I just want to wait and-... y'know, not rush it. I know where that got me last time. But she's an amazing person now that I got to know her.

Naomi Marigold:

|●| Naomi Marigold |●|
Naomi and I have only recently become good friends. There was a small dispute that I settled between her and another member of the crew, but neither were to blame. I put in my two cents, and she thanked me for it. Then come the party, and I got a bit tipsy. Started off as a dance off against her to a slow dance with her. Not sure if its me or the... Satan's Gulp... that Alex gave to me, but I think I might have something for her. Might.
-UPDATE-
Heh... I guess you could consider us a thing now. She doesn't think of herself that highly, but I guess that's where I have to come in and pick up the pieces. There's more I could say, buuuut... I'd rather not have someone hack into my terminal and find all that out.
-UPDATE-
What a fucking idiot I was... seriously thinking that I'd be able to pull it off. I mean-... we're still friends, yeah. But it's so awkward talking to her. Fuck it all. Fuck this lie I pretended didn't exist. These emotions. This time spent, wasted.
-UPDATE-
I'm getting... mixed feelings. God it's hard to even type this thing out, let alone get it out of my mind in the correct manner. After Alex... she came and visited me in my room. Gave me a shoulder to let my tears soak in on... I've always wanted to give it another try, but I can't...

Siaxa T'sari:

|●| Siaxa T'Sari |●|
Shit... Siaxa. Her and I were like... the best of friends back then. We used to work together in the same unit for a long while. We grew close, and we talked more and more about the things that were more personal. I kinda felt safe with her. Welcomed. To be honest, I was really attracted to her. I just... never knew how she felt about me, so I didn't bring it up. Guess that's the thing about love. Don't know what you had until it's too late... and I was too late. I'll miss you, Siaxa.
-UPDATE-
I find myself looking at the picture of you every night next to my bed. Remembering all the good times that we had with one another during our shore leaves. How much I wish I can go back and relive it all is beyond words or literal comprehension. Sometimes I just want to end it all. Now I find myself losing another great friend. And now, more than ever, I find myself at another crossroads. Why continue? This place has nothing to offer me.

Isaiah Nicola:

|●| Isaiah Nicola |●|
Commander Nicola. He represents his rank very well, to say the least. He's also a pretty good medic, along with Martin. We've talked here and there, but it's not like its a common place sorta thing, y'know? He has his moments where he's strict, but I can't blame him. There's a few people on this crew I would jump at the chance to send the back of my hand horizontally across their face.

Nicholas Hart:

|●| Nicholas Hart |●|
One of the Captain's for the Task Force. We played a game of Cards Against Humanity with a few others, and towards the end it became a mixture of sucking up to one another and then an utter roasting competition against him. He's a funny guy, so it's good to not have a stuck up CO that doesn't have a bit of a human side.
-UPDATE-
Captain Hart passed away a few days ago due to severe burns on most, if not all, of his body. A lot of the crew mourns his loss, and so will I. You will never be forgotten. Enjoy the treasures of Valhalla and the afterlife beyond.

Luma Valla:

|●| Luma Valla |●|
I've known Luma for a while now, and I can say that she's pretty good at what she does. Like myself, she's a sniper (I'm jealous of that Black Widow she has). We met each other when shit hit the fan on Earth, specifically London. She was a part of my unit before we met up with a few others on our way to the FOB. I like her a lot, honestly. We speak to each other almost every day, so we're pretty chill.

Martin O'Donnel:

|●| Martin O'Donnel |●|
Martin is our resident Doctor for the ship. We haven't talked all that much to each other, but he seems like a pretty good character. Does his job well, and from what I've seen is a social individual. Not to mention he saved my ass the other night after that boarding party from the Garbage Truck ship or whatever the hell else I was trippin' on.

Memi'Maanar mar Xaeraka:

|●| Memi'Maanar nar Xaeraka |●|
Memi is a nice gal. Engineer for the ship, I think... even though she doesn't work on it that much. Besides the point. Her and I interact every so often, but it was usually about Alex or Naomi or some small topic. Every now and then we talk about each other's days and whatnot, but it's not so common. Used to be with Alex, but I can see them getting back together. At least she's giving him a second chance...
-UPDATE-
Shit... I haven't updated this in a while... Well. We're still-ish in the same position, relationship-wise, as before. Don't know much about each other. She's with Martin or something... whatever. And she works more on the ship. That's about all I know. Haven't spoken to her in a while.

Artacus Kalmavius:

|●| Artacus Kalmavius |●|
The commanding officer for the security detail aboard the London. He's a pretty cool guy, but he's been pretty fucked up lately due to his interaction with the Reaper artifact that was discovered the first mission. From what I hear, he wasn't the only one... but he's gotten the worst of it. Anyhow, we're pretty chill with each other, but we don't talk on a day to day basis, y'know?

Natalia Telesca:

|●| Natalia Telesca |●|
Less than a week aboard this ship and she's already lost someone close to her. I feel for her, honestly. Alex was a good guy, but this isn't about him. Natalia is an infiltrator and a sniper, a deadly combination. She's good at her job, but I can't say much else about her. We haven't really had all that time to talk, especially after what happened.

AWAITING INPUT

=PERSONAL JOURNAL_ENTRIES=

TASK FORCE - PHANTOM:

>//DATE: SEPTEMBER 5, 2186
>//LOCATION: LONDON, EARTH
>//ASSIGNMENT: NEUTRALIZE KEY REAPER TARGETS, CLEAR MSR FOR TF-HAMMERHEAD
>//ASSIGNED TO: TF-PHANTOM
**Begining Video Playback**

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Mass-effect-3-artwork-7

**The video feed goes live, fuzzy in the beginning but beginning to clear as it starts. You'd see the name K_LUTHER in the top corner, followed by **RECORDING** right underneath. Before him, if you bothered to count, there would be a large squad of around twenty three other soldiers moving down the street, their weapons raised and scanning the rooftops. A multitude of the soldiers would have high-grade sniper rifles, a mixture between Vipers, Kyrsaes and Widows. The rest would be outfitted with high-spec marksman rifles and assault rifles including the basic Avenger, Mattock, Argus and Saber. The group would be made up of different races, primarily human but a few Turians, Asari and even two Salarians in the mix.

**Lightning cracks through the air as the quiet pitter patter of rain knocks against the camera, but the steps from the large assortment of personnel in the unit is all but silent. In the distance, you'd see Reaper ships and Destroyers engaging other forces, though they'd be too far out of range to notice the patrol. Kreg lowers his rifle as his omni-beeps, a message coming through. [{HIGH-PRIORITY} - Reaper Patrol enclosing. Two mikes out. 12x Cannibals, 1x Banshees, 6x Marauders, 1x Scion, 15x Husks. -TF Tombstone]

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Me__alliance_soldiers_walking_among_the_ruins_by_bacurok-d60zyrl

**You'd hear Kreg make a "Tss Tss" sound with his tongue and lips, the lead element, which isn't too far away, snapping his attention over to Kreg. He'd begin to make a few hand movements, though they would be indecipherable if looking from the camera. Fortunately, the lead element understands and they begin to move into a 4-story building to their left. He'd get over the radio, beginning to speak. "Assassin and Hitman Elements, this is Assassin Actual. Multiple tangos closing in from due North East. Take defensive positions in adjacent buildings and set up a killbox, how copy?" he says in quick succession, the two columns of soldiers beginning to break out and take their positions. You'd notice they are now in a square of some kind, a rather large one at that. The area around them lights up every now and then from the sudden lightning strikes, a noticeable shriek in the distance slowly coming closer and closer. "Move. Move. Move."

"Assassin Two, Solid Copy." you'd hear come over the radio, followed by "Hitman Actual copies all." Silhouettes move in the dimly lit and dark rooms of the floors above the plaza, the soldiers taking their positions in an almost planned and second-nature manner. Bipods are set up with the sniper rifles, designated marksmen setting up makeshift barriers to give cover from the upcoming storm of reaper fire. The shrieks come closer and closer, mimicking the sounds emitted by a Banshee as she wails into the air.

"On my go, engage." Kreg says, a small flash of concentrated light emitting from a few windows. More than likely the team leaders. Below, a large patrol of Reaper forces move into the plaza, their weapons scanning the streets but... not the buildings surrounding them. "Stand by. Let them all come into the plaza. Fish in a barrel, ladies and gentlemen." he quietly says, turning back to the stairwell and giving a thumbs up to the team covering that area. They'd mimic the gesture, nodding in acknowledgement. The camera moves back to the window as the Reapers are now within the Plaza, searching around for any movement. In one of the unoccupied buildings, the song "We Will Rock You" loudly rings out, the Reapers snapping their attention to the specific building and the husks roaring as they move in to investigate.

**The husks flood into the building, Kreg's camera looking over to the adjacent building. He'd raise his hand as the final Husk moves in, sweeping it downwards in a swift motion. The camera pans back over as the center building violently explodes, debris and shrapnel flying in every direction as a few Cannibals fall prey to the shower of heavy rain. "Guns. Guns. Guns." he says into the radio, the whole plaza lighting up in a giant uproar of gunfire from sniper rifles and assault rifles, Cannibals, Marauders and a few surviving husks dropping down in an instant.

"Concentrate fire on the Banshee and Scion. Prioritize fire!" he yells, beginning to fire his Mattock down at the biotic horror as it begins to flicker and teleport around, not sure which enemy to claim its prey. The scion is the first to drop to a kneel, expert firing from the snipers doming it left and right as its head snaps to and fro. It'd then explode into a violent display of red and purple confetti as the power source is struck from a well placed round, the Banshee being caught in the small blast radius. It'd fall onto it's back, a red object being toss out of the window as its biotic shields dim and disappear. The red object explodes on top of the Banshee, it screaming in pain as its engulfed by fire and flame. The camera pans downwards as a few husks and Marauders breach into his building, a small 'Heh..' audible from Kreg. Gunfire erupts from the stairwell as the team begins to engage the breaching Reaper forces, Kreg moving back to assist. One of the soldiers pushes down on a small device, a fireball ejecting outwards from the building as a makeshift napalm bomb is set off. A husk flies into the stairwell, its head crushed against the concrete steps.

"Hitman Actual, we got any survivors left out there?" Kreg says into his radio, only to be responded with a "Negative. Tangos down. Sector clear."

"Hitman Actual, Assassin Actual. That's a big 10-4 rubber duck. Well done ladies and genitals. Another ambush in the books. Any wounded?" he continues, a few moments of pause occurring as he moves down the steps to check on the burning building. "This is Hitman Actual, all lives present and accounted for." followed by, "Assassin Two, all personnel present and accounted for. Feros was hit by a stray round, but he'll live." it finishes off, Kreg patting on the shoulder of the Turian next to him.

"Assassin Actual to Assassin Two, patch him up as quick as possible. All other Elements, stand by to move out." He'd approach the downed Banshee, which hasn't dissipated into a pile of ash as of yet. It slowly turns its head, reaching its claws out to Kreg as he approaches. He'd simply raise his Mattock and fire another round into its dome, the creature collapsing and turning into a pile of ash. "Welcome to Earth."

SIAXA:

>//DATE: AUGUST 15, 2186
>//LOCATION: AMALIA, THESSIA
>//ASSIGNMENT: N/A
>//ASSIGNED TO: N/A
**Begining Video Playback**

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Across_the_park___digital_matte_painting_by_jadrienc-d5nxd2h

*The video starts, no static or feedback emitted from the camera. It would seem to be recorded from a terminal, much like the one you're using right now you little shit. You'd see Kreg in front of the terminal, clear as day as he got himself ready. A wide smile would be on his face as an Asari begins to approach him from behind. "Well.. uh... Video Log. August Fifteenth, Twenty One Eighty Six. I'm here on Thessia on a trip with Siax-..." he'd be cut off as a slight blue aura is noticeable forming around the camera. It'd then begin to float into the air, slowly. Kreg looks around, and then back to Siaxa as she uses her biotics to mess with the terminal. "Yo! Come on! Relax! This thing is new!" he says in a cheerful and worried manner, swatting his hand at her and trying to grasp at the terminal at the same time. Siaxa would be behind him, laughing quietly at his struggles. Eventually the aura goes away as Kreg puts the terminal back down on the table. Siaxa kneels down behind Kreg, looking at the camera and the terminal. "Heh... you're taking video records? You're such a weirdo." she says with a laugh, rummaging his hair before walking off. "Hey!" he exclaims to her, trying to get his hair back in order. "See you later, kid!" she says to him as she walks out of view. He'd have a noticeable blush to his cheeks as he looked back to the camera. He seems ten times more happier than what he is now.

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Go1V14p

**He'd look off camera, seemingly watching as she walks off and caught in some sort of a trance. His head then shakes as he snaps out of it, looking back to the camera with a smile. "Heh... sorry, erm-... Wait, this is my video recording. Fuck am I saying so-.. Fuck it. Anyway, I'm on Thessia with Siaxa here. Actually first time here, to be honest. Ehm... Yeah, so I got to see the Temple of the Goddess. Or whatever it's called." he says, beginning to pick up the terminal and raise it above his head, turning it around to show the beautiful skyline. From the feed, you'd see that he's in a peaceful and settling park with flourished trees and plants of all shades and colors. "Beautiful place. I can't argue with it being the Crown Jewel of the Galaxy."

"I could go on and on about how beautiful this place is. I mean, if I ever grow some balls, I'll probably ask Siaxa out here someday. I mean, you... me... already know how stunning she is. Whenever you look back on this video, make damn sure you're at least dating her. Because me, right now, I don't have the cahones. But in any case, this is a journal. So memories. Already said the Temple... we went to see a few museums. Historical monuments. And seeing as we're both in military service, we got to see some of the military bases... which are fucking phenomenal. Like, beautiful. I fucking love Asari architecture."

**Kreg looks upwards as a Skycar begins to pass over the camera, still maintaining a hearty smile as he looks around. "Do yourself a favor and come back here." he says before redirecting his attention back to the camera. "Hold on. I'm gonna switch over to my omni-camera."

**The feed pauses for a moment before continuing. The quality is somewhat lower, but it's still good. "Alright. Better angle of all this" he says, chuckling as he begins to fold up his terminal and walks off with the camera in tow. You'd now get a wider screen and picture of the high rises surrounding the park, the unique Asari architecture plain to see. Siaxa appears out of the corner of the feed, rolling her head back as she sees the camera. She'd say something to herself, though it's somewhat hard to hear due to her distance. She looks back down, staring at Kreg. "What? I'm not gonna be holding my terminal in my face while I'm walking down the street. I represent humanity in a big way here, Missy. Can you imagine seeing some autistic Alliance dumbass holding a big laptop in front of them as they walk down the sidewalk? Nu uh." he says, laughing after. You'd notice that her voice was somewhat vocoded and her left eye was bionic. "You're an idiot.." she says, laughing at the same time as she smacks him in the shoulder.

**She'd move next to Kreg as they begin to walk together, Siaxa turning back to extend her tongue out at the camera in a playful manner. "So, where are we going?" Kreg inquires, looking to Siaxa as they approach the edge of the park and arrive onto a busy street. "Embassy. Get your documentation and all that filled out." Kreg nods in acknowledgement, turning back to the camera. "Alright. I think that'll be all for this. Don't forget!" he says, pointing at the camera. Siaxa looks over, raising an eyebrow. "Don't forget wha-.."

**END FEED**

Citadel_Reclamation:

-TO BE ADDED

Thessia Battle Report:

-TO BE ADDED

London Final Push:

-TO BE ADDED

New_Assignment:

-TO BE ADDED

Last edited by HereticsEnd on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 35 times in total (Reason for editing : Personal Relations Update #32342432893)
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Empty Re: [//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\]

Post by HereticsEnd on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Note: I brought this over from Riot gaming. Some content still needs to be edited or removed.
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Empty Re: [//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\]

Post by Arglack on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 am

You BETTER add Arglack before i slap the crap out of you.
Arglack
Arglack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:52 am

Where's Shultz? Smh.

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Tumblr_nl4a4iVpIY1qhyx72o1_400

[//:ALLIANCE_DATABASE[=]SUBJECT-LUTHER, KREG:\\] Tumblr_n1se16qZ191s29c9po1_400
Satan
Satan

View user profile https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MadMax on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:18 pm

this is a disgrace imma need an alicia
MadMax
MadMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Updated Personal Relations.
+Added Alex
+Added Alicia
+Added Arglack
+Added Shultz
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Updated Personal Relations.
+Added Naomi
+Added Charlotte
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterMedicMan on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 am

Add that Isaiah guy.
MasterMedicMan
MasterMedicMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick100 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 am

-support, no inclusion of hart

Nick100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank Handsome on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:01 am

Add Luma please.
Hank Handsome
Hank Handsome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soviet Pikachu on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:49 am

You better add Martin for patching up your stupid head
The Soviet Pikachu
The Soviet Pikachu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 am

Personal Relations Update
+Added Isaiah
+Added Martin
+Added Kalin
+Added Nick
+Added Luma
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:48 am

Personal Relations Update

+/- Updated Naomi
+/- Updated Kalin
+/- Updated Sexual Orientation
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout13425 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:34 am

Add Memi'Maanar please!

Blackout13425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaladinKOSP on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Artacus plz

PaladinKOSP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:58 am

Personal Relations Updated
  • +Added Memi
    +Added Artacus

Personal Journal Entries Updated
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:42 pm

• +/- Updated Alex ;-;

HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Add Natalia
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:50 am

• +/- Updated Siaxa
  • +/- Updated Naomi
  • +/- Updated Arglack
  • + Added Natalia

Psychological Profile Updated

• +/- Updated Mental State
  • +/- Updated Sexual Orientation

HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout13425 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Update Memi! She works more on the ship now damn it!

Blackout13425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:28 pm

there bish
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum