Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne

Go down

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne Empty Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne

Post by Nazz on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Authorization code entered, please wait for verification

Verification confirmed, welcome, [REDACTED]

Please standby

-WARNING-

ANY INFORMATION REGARDING DETAILS OF THE OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE AND IT'S EMPLOYEES ARE CONSIDERED CLASSIFIED. ANY SHARED INFORMATION IN CORRELATION TO THE LOCATIONS, NAMES, APPEARANCE, AND MISSIONS OF INTELLIGENCE PERSONNEL IS PUNISHABLE BY MILITARY LAW. ANY OFFENDER IS LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED BY SPEC-WAR III.

Displaying transfer file #315298

Hawthorne, Arthalanea
Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne 829a4ccdb6cf9a9a6d91b3a3fe4e6d37

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne Ab6ceed6cf67eb3624f22886fe527371

General Information

Character Name: Arthalanea Hawthorne
  Nick/Pet-Names: Arthur
  Homeworld: Earth
  Height: 5'8''
  Weight: 159 Lbs
  Hair Color: Brown
  Eye Color: Brown
  Build: Lithe-Ectomorph
  Demeanor: Semi-Reserved
  Education: Primary, Secondary, Naval Academy Graduate
  Birthcode: 114-545-4349
  Birth Sign: Capricorn
  Alignment: Lawful-Neutral
  Affiliation: Alliance Naval Intelligence

Attributes:

Strength: 10/20
Arthur's strength is fairly mundane over-all.
Dexterity: 11/20
Arthur's aim is neither good, nor bad. It would probably be as good as anyone else who's passed basic.
Constitution: 12/20
While Arthur's not the most tolerant to pain, she's by no means a powder-puff.
Intelligence: 17/20
Arthur's intelligence is most certainly above average, given her history.
Wisdom: 9/20
While Arthur is intelligent, she's not the kind of person to pull from prior experiences unless it's absolutely necessary. She seems to go day-to-day thinking on her feet and improvising most of her encounters.
Awareness: 15/20
Arthur's awareness is particularly high, but not that high. After all is said and done, she has a tendency to pick up things that others may not.
Charisma: 10/20
Arthur's neither a charmer nor does she tend to drive people away.
Luck: 10/20
The cards are neither in nor out of her favor.

Character Description:

A woman clad in a Navy dress uniform standing at an unimpressive height of five foot eight inches. She has short brown hair with brown eyes adorning a pale complexion. Her uniform is crisp and tidy, while her pants are tucked into her polished jackboots. Her accent hints towards New Zealandic origins. Her uniform bears the insignia of Naval Intelligence along with a rank pin depicting her as a Junior-Grade Lieutenant. In a holster she houses a handgun on the inside of her jacket.

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne 4b557480cfa9a62e89b8c7a24ef0630c

Character Traits

Intelligent: Particularly smart about most of her endeavors. Able to make connections between 'hands-on' and academics.
Premeditation: Definitely a thinker, would not be classified as the type of person to charge head-long into something without thinking it through.
Leader: For one reason or another, Arthur is capable of inspiring and leading groups of people.
Well-Groomed: What she lacks in wisdom and experience, she makes up for in training and proper grooming from her mentors.
Distorting Image: As Arthur's susception to chaos has increased, she's begun to grow distant from others, speaking to them almost exclusively in council.
Bold: Arthur will often voice her thoughts in private council. She does not always share the same thoughts as everyone else in the room.
Interpersonal Relations: With beginning to grow distant comes another difficulty. Arthur finds herself having increasing difficulty with social interactions.
Daring: "Who dares, wins." At least, some of the time they do. Arthur finds herself to be particularly daring. Perhaps too much so, at times.

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne 19b661b59813375502d02f5e5a4e1534

Admired|Exceptionally Good Friend|Friend|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Disliked|Particular or Strong Dislike|

A. Katsuro: "Ensign Katsuro's demeanor is unfitting for her particular position under Leftenant Yi and I. Though, she listens well to orders and finds herself being particularly useful on-board the ship. I certainly wouldn't mind getting to know her."

N. Hart: "Oh Captain, my Captain. Why are you the way that you are?"

N. Olla: "One of the crewmen. She seems to be an interesting sort -- I think she fancies Voai."

V. T'neava: "Another one of the crewmen. Voai is an Asari. She's particularly unintelligent and brash -- but I can't help but find her amusing."

B. Doughty: "A nice man. I was intrigued to hear that he's apparently some form of online celebrity."

A. Thompson: "Talks too much."

Last edited by Nazz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Nazz
Nazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne Empty Re: Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne

Post by Nazz on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Updated this after my first day of endeavors. If I meet anyone and forget to add them, feel free.

Note: I'll only add people she actually interacts with, or people she knows exist over more than just the radio.

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne 2H7g1jK
Nazz
Nazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne Empty Re: Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne

Post by Nazz on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:14 am

Oops. I made an update.

If I missed somebody, let me know. I tend to forget names very easily.

Personnel File #315298: A. Hawthorne 2H7g1jK
Nazz
Nazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down