Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships

Go down

Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Empty Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships

Post by TheIrishGhost on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:57 am

Authorization code entered, please wait for verification

Verification confirmed, welcome, [REDACTED]

Please standby

-WARNING-

ANY INFORMATION REGARDING DETAILS OF THE SSV LONDON AND IT'S EMPLOYEES ARE CONSIDERED CLASSIFIED. ANY SHARED INFORMATION IN CORRELATION TO THE LOCATIONS, NAMES, APPEARANCE, AND MISSIONS OF ITS PERSONNEL IS PUNISHABLE BY MILITARY LAW. ANY OFFENDER IS LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED BY SPEC-WAR III.

Displaying transfer file #713068

Telesca, Natalia
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Tumblr_o0dsrfthVp1qi2xwjo1_500

Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Latest?cb=20120717151201

General Information

Character Name: Natalia Telesca
 Nick/Pet-Names: Nat, Telescope, Tele.
 Homeworld: Demeter
 Height: Five foot nine
 Weight: 154 Lbs
 Hair Color: Black
 Eye Color: Blue
 Build: Lean
 Demeanor: Outgoing, Professional
 Education: Primary and Secondary schooling
 Birthcode: 630-781-1735
 Birth Sign: Libra
 Alignment: Lawful-Good
 Affiliation: SSV London - Alliance Marine - Infiltrator

Attributes:

Strength: 11/20
Nat is strong enough to put up a fight.
Dexterity: 16/20
Her years in the Military and being a sniper have helped her with her hand to eye coordination.
Constitution: 8/20
She can put up a fight, but if she keeps getting hit, then she goes down.
Intelligence: 10/20
She is intelligent yes, but not an all knowing person.
Wisdom: 7/20
She isn't the best when it comes to being philosophical and stuff.
Awareness: 15/20
Her years as an Infiltrator and a Sniper keep her Awareness on her tip-toes.
Charisma: 10/20
She can talk to people. Just depends on the person.
Luck: 8/20
She isn't Irish, that's for sure.

A Quick Consensus:

An Italian, a lover, a fighter and most importantly, a Human. Natalia is always under the impression she isn't liked. She believes her shy attitude and accent throw people off, she took that trait from her Father. But even through her own thoughts she soldiers on, continuing to do what she can, to care, love and live. While not being the most patient or punctual person, she does her best to make up for it with her gung-ho attitude and wanting to improve. Her being mainly Italian, she has that loving side to her that most Italians are born with, unlucky for her, she may love too much which may get her hurt. Above all else, she is your regular Italian woman, with the added affect of being a Soldier.

Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships B710ba1aa5be80e6d721a46cff8ea912

Character Traits

Caring: She cares about people, she isn't one to upset another for a laugh.
Determined: Natalia is determined to do her best whenever it arises.
Agile: Natalia is acrobatic, nothing else to say really.
Punctual: She isn't the best with getting there on time, if she does, it's a miracle to her.
Patient: She doesn't like to wait forever.
Loving: She loves too much which could end up get her hurt. Too late.
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Me3___infiltrator_assault_by_foxxling-d3kwrdz
"Pop goes your head!"

Vocal Sample
Yes, it is Cortana, but it's good.

When she isn't wearing her helmet or gear.
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Girl+with+blue+eyes+black+hair+Perfection.

Gear

M-8 Avenger
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships M8_61

M-97 Viper
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Ku-xlarge

M-6 Carnifex
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Latest?cb=20120317185613

Alliance Marine Armour
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships 5570d

Tactical Cloak
Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Latest?cb=20120616195035

Themes

Relationships

Admired|Well-Respected / Exceptionally Good Friend|Friend|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Disliked|Particular or Strong Dislike| † = Deceased

A. Thompson: "I honestly don't know what to say. One moment we are getting drunk from that fucking whiskey, next we are standing close in a dimly lit room. I honestly don't know what to think right now. My head is killing me. Maybe we have that spark. He's gone.Just like that... That hurt me more than I care to think about."

Luminda: "Most likely my only good friend on this ship. We watch over each others backs as two entirely different roles. She's nice, fun and pretty good. But what I heard last night makes me question things."

Dio: "We had a talk last night, he helped me out, calmed me down and cheered me up. He's earned my trust. I put him as a good friend since it makes me feel better about how little friends I actually have."

Darius: Oh God. He's addicted to fucking paste that Quarians eat. He also loves to say; "Hey, that's pretty goood." and it irritates me sometimes. But still a good guy."

R. Arglack: "He's the Krogan Sergeant. I'm not a fan of Krogans, but this one is alright. I made Alex propose to him last night. Jesus that was too good. I don't know if he enjoys my company. We have been talking a bit, trying to make each other a bit better with Alex's passing. He needs to stop taking so much blame."

Kreg: "He's different. He has his own demons. He's still trying to get used to Alex's passing. Hopefully he ends up being well. I'd like to consider him a friend, but I do that with a lot of people who don't conside- anyway. He's capable, an infiltrator from the looks of it. I might be able to learn a thing or two from him."

Memi: "We talked a small bit, I think we became friends. She used to be close to Alex herself and surprisingly we don't hate each other. That's good, she is a nice Quarian. I'd like to be her friend."

N. Hart: "The Captain. I froze up when he was trapped. I could of did something but I just froze."

N. Olla: "She's nice, we talk, sometimes."

Octis: "I see him from time to time, he's a nice Turian. I wish I could speak more to him."

B. Doughty: "He is a good guy, put's his own life for others."

I. Nicola: "He is taking over for us. He gave me a promotion, I don't know how I got it. I think he sees something. He's a good man. Fixed my shoulder up last night. Probably not a friend but I'd like to think I can tell him about any problems."

B. Vask: "A real funny Volus. I like his company whenever I am around him. Although, he has a very big love for explosives. I swear, when he showed the Commander his list for the combat op the other day I couldn't help but imagine the Commander's face."

Naomi: "She's kind of in the boat with Praasi. She doesn't seem to like me. Most likely to do with Alex, but whatever I guess. Another person to count off who doesn't like me."

R.Praasi: "She seems to have a dislike for me. I'm not sure what to feel about her. I try to be friendly but if she doesn't like my presence then so be it."

Luma'Vaala: "So, she almost got discharged but didn't. I try to be her friend and nice to her. But I feel she doesn't want me to be near her sometimes. Can't be everyone's friend. She's getting better. We don't talk often but she tries."

Journal

Well I thought I'd start out from today. Been mourning, drinking, watching movies and talking to Dio, Pusorm and that's really it. I finally got around to sending that little Turian kid an email back, I kept it somewhat short as I could.

Email to Chipotle:
Hey lil' man. Happy birthday, even though this will reach you late and well after. But better late than never. Anyway, I'm doing somewhat good. I hope you are having a good time yourself. Lumi and the others you met are doing well themselves, I'm not sure if they will be sending something back, but if not, I'll speak on their behalf.

I don't think you put what age you are now. But hopefully the cake was good to satisfy your appetite. Surprised a kid like you managed to eat a lot of that pizza. Anyway, I'm sorry this is short but things have been going somewhat bad and made me feel like changing a lot. Nonetheless have a good day, maybe I'll be back on the Citadel soon. Stay safe lil' man.

Anyway, I'm gonna change my look a decent bit. I feel like it's time for something new, keeping the hair colour though. I'll probably do this journal stuff. I'm not sure honestly.

Had Dio and Arglack have a small petty problem, they got annoyed and shit happened. Great. Just fucking great.

I know I missed a few names and I don't remember them off by heart, so post below if you want added. Also, took Nazz's style.

Last edited by TheIrishGhost on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:36 am; edited 16 times in total
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Empty Re: Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships

Post by Kulzcow on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:19 pm

I demand to be there.
Kulzcow
Kulzcow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships Empty Re: Natalia Telesca's Bio/Relationships

Post by Admiral Atlis on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm

NYEH HEH HEH!
Admiral Atlis
Admiral Atlis

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yoshi-The-Poser/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:12 pm

I don't know who you two are! Tell me your character names damnit.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kulzcow on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Aleeeexxxxxxxxxx
Kulzcow
Kulzcow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Added two people.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:20 am

Updated a few things.
-Changed theme song.
-Added a few people.
-Added the voice.
-Finished the quick consensus.
-Added picture of her.

-Todo list-
Finish standard load-out.
Add more people.
Make more friends.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Added more themes.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:58 am

Updated more people.
Added a new theme.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Added Naomi.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Added journal and finished my Gear part.

Now to make more friends.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humpy on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:50 pm

add cho favourite turian mothertrucker <3
Humpy
Humpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Added Octis and added more to the journal.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout13425 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Add Memi'Maanar

Blackout13425

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Added Memi.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:12 pm

kreg pls
HereticsEnd
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 am

Added Kreg.
Need moar friends.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum