Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savannah Clarke

+7
Snowy
M10M Joker
Mazer
TheIrishGhost
Arglack
Battlecreeper
archer336
11 posters

Go down

Savannah Clarke Empty Savannah Clarke

Post by archer336 Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Welcome to the Systems Alliance Database - Please Login to ensure full confirmation.

Savannah Clarke Merp10

LOGIN USERNAME: XXXXXXXXXX
PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX

PLEASE WAIT......

Login Confirmed! Welcome XXX. XXXXXXX XXXX

*OPENING FILE - "Savannah Clarke"

====================
General Information
====================

Full Name:- Savannah Clarke
Nickname(s):- "Blondie" | "Savvy"
Homeworld/Colony:- Earth - England
Morale:- High
Military Role:- Infantry - Rifleman
Military Rank:- Lance Corporal. [LCpl.]

====================
Appearance
====================

Savannah Clarke Savann10

Hair Style:- Short / Slightly Messy
Hair Colour:- Blonde
Eye Colour:- Blue
Facial Features:- None
Body Features:- Fleur-De-Lys Tattoo [Neck]
Build:- Medium Build
Other:- N/A
Voice File - [Link]

======================
Background
======================

Savannah Clarke was born in England, 2161, around the far north eastern coast. There she grew up with a Militaristic family which tradition goes on along the generations of the Clarke family, there she and her multiple siblings, Micheal Clarke, Sarah Clarke and Jake Clarke all grew up together. Each of them despite their spoilt upbringing were raised not so far off from the local populous, there she attended the local schools and the local colleges, taking interest into the alliance military, despite being around a majority of her family who have served or were still currently serving at the time.

Despite her Mother and Father also being prior servicemen of the Alliance. Her mother, Diana Clarke was involved in the Alliance Logistical branch and her Father was prior a naval Captain serving on an Alliance Frigate, the SSV Guadalcanal. Savannah shown interest in becoming an Alliance Marine, completely opposite of which her Mother and Father were prior. She shown interest to many elements of the Marines, the chance to prove herself to others around her, the brotherhood and the ability to walk her own path with her own life. At the end of college, the first thing she did was visit the local recruitment center, after multiple and personal fitness tests she was admitted to Lympstone, a marine boot camp located in the far South-Western area of England. There, she learned the basics of being a marine. She was exposed to the way of life which the marines live by and the code the run by. From there, after many weeks of long and intense training, she was finally admitted and passed through. She was then transferred to Fox Company of the One-Hundred and Third Marine Division. A Division which followed Marine values from the generations before it to the letter. A Division which was previously known to be apart of conflicts ranging from the Skyllian Blitz to the First Contact War. 

After being introduced into her Company, and the Division. She was involved in many ventures, mostly her deployments were short and simple, yet she had the experience which not many people are exposed to in their normal lives. She was exposed to climbing in high and cold mountains, completely drenched in snow, to then being pushed to her limits in many exhausting and wet jungles. As 2186 rolled by, she was exposed to fierce and brutal fighting along with her comrade in arms, she was personally involved in the defense of Earth during the initial Invasion of the Reapers, before being injured in combat, she was eventually evacuated and brought to the Citadel to be treated, along with many which were wounded during the Invasion. Despite being told not to do so, she was eventually admitted out of hospital and was brought back to her ship, from there she was apart of multiple operations in both close protection of supplies and resources for the Alliance, before being sent once more time to earth in the final push of the Alliance in order to drive out the Reapers. 

After the Reaper War ended, she became aware of the state in which the world she was in, along with many other war torn planets were around her in the galaxy, after her experiences she finally admitted herself to a transfer to the First Contact Task Force. [FCTF] Reading in and researching of the Task Force's goals of attempting to eliminate any possible threats and dangers which can be threatening to rebuilding defenseless colonies. Reading into this Task Force, she admitted herself in hopes she would be accepted into the Task Force, hoping and willing to make a difference.

======================
Occupations & Hobbies
======================

Literature - Commonly listens to audio books she has acquired post-transfer. Though is actively looking for any sort of book in order to keep her occupied. She mainly reads anything which is based around the Military, most notable interests are books such as "Helmet For My Pillow" or "With the Old Breed"

Drawing / Art - In he spare time she loves to draw what is around her. People, objects. Anything which does not require much materials to interpret how she is feeling or what she is seeing. There is no known current art over the Net. But she does possess a pad in which she uses occasionally.

====================
Family
====================

Richard Clarke - Father - Alive - Commanding the SSV Guadalcanal
Diana Clarke - Mother - Alive - Assisting in the rebuilding of London
Micheal Clarke - Brother - Alive - Hospitalized  - Recovering
Sarah Clarke - Sister - Alive - Assisting in the rebuilding of London
Jake Clarke - Brother - Alive - Ship Engineer of the SSV Guadalcanal

=======================
Personal Relationships
=======================

Sophia Orr: Sophia is a nice 'Gal. Ever since I borded this ship and of course, when I met her officially. She has been pretty nice to me. So, of course. I've been nice back. I'm proud that I've met somebody of such virtue. Hopefully, if anything happens in the future I will be glad to be around them. I do feel as if our friendship will last for a long whie. I'll be around to support them if they need me and I'll be there if they need to talk to me and I'll be there if it comes to myself and them down during an assignment working together or being in the same foxhole. She's a great friend, I couldn't ask for more.

Raik Arglack: Sergeant Arglack. Personally, I have not been in deep conversation with them. So I'm unable to give any full opinion on how they are unprofessionally. However, professionally. I can see Sergeant Arglack to be one of the most effective squad leaders. Despite me not being deployed with him during an assignment just yet. I've got that vibe, I've never had a Sergeant which was Krogan. From what I can see is that this is going to be rather different. Overall, I see good in Arglack. I cannot wait to serve under them, even as a Private.

Tiberius Acilnian: Thanks to Tiberius. I was able to recieve some of the equipment which I needed in order to function on the ship. Though I will say, from his behavior, he was really helpful. I have not seen him since he helped me out. But I'd like to thank him again, the next time I see him at least. Personally, I feel lucky. Hell, he even gave me his Omni Tool, wiped it completely clean and gave it to me. Hopefully I'll see him again in the future, and hopefully I'll get to work with him during an assignment.

Rassilia Praasi: Rass. There's not too much I can say about Rass, but I wouldn't say it is anything negative, no. Not at all. But I will admit that they're a pretty decent person to hang around with. We've been playing around and simply joking with each other playfully. It's been fun ever since I personally met her. I'm sure that our friendship will last through my career here. However, I will have to admit that she seemingly have some inner demons to get rid of, I personally grassed her up when she was overly drinking inside the bar to one of the Sergeants, she doesn't know about it, though I do not plan on telling her that. Main reason why I did it, despite it resulting in the lockdown of the bar is because I would not like to see a fellow soldier drinking themselves to death. I've seen a lot of people completely change when they're under the influence of a bottle. Hopefully, most of these problems will clear up for her. I wish the best for her, though I will be around if she needs anything at all. I'd like to assist her in any way possible.

Charlotte Delacroix: Briefly met Charlotte before she retired to the barracks. She was rather.. timid. Personally I couldn't blame her, I did also appear behind her at random. Though it was not intentional. I probably caught her off guard. Though given It was only for a'few minutes, we did get acquainted. She really does seem like a nice girl. Infantry also, S'pose I can't wait to work with her.

Herimuis Treninianus: Never thought I'd say it but he's actually an amazing person to be around. We constantly bite at each others throats with slurs and simply just annoying each other. Though honestly, he's a great guy. I've not personally worked with him yet in any assignments and I'm not exactly sure what his role is on the ship, I do believe he's a fellow grunt. But honestly, he's amazing. He's one of those few which can actually have a laugh and not take things too seriously, we're almost equals.

Isaiah Nicola:- The Commander. Given that this is an offical document, I'll pretty much try to keep myself from speaking to him like I do on the ship. He's a good man, doesn't take everything too seriously. I see him walking around and simply just playing along with everybody else on the ship. He knows when to have fun. Though, I do not have a problem with this because behind that wall of simple "Humour"  I will agree that he cares. I believe if you gave the Commander a choice between saving himself or saving another in his crew, I know for a fact that he will jump to save his crew. Mind you, I am sure as shit that I'd take one for him if I had to do so.  He does not seem to me like some backwards ass Officer with a stick up their arse just because they have to make an example of everything they see. It does not mean that the Commander will not take action when action is needed, he will stomp down if he needs to do so, I do not doubt his abilities of still keeping the role of Leadership. I will also mention that, despite me preferring for this to be off the record, I do believe he has problems behind the mask he wears over himself. I do understand why, and I understand it to a degree. But I personally wish that he'd do his best to try to help himself with his demons. Overall, I like him. I respect him, I'll fight and die for him. Though, jokingly. If he reads or listens to this, I believe he may have to remember that he owes me a Pony.

Emilie Forestier:- Ah, Emilie. Admittedly, I have not been able to work with her yet but I have spoken to her and seen her around the ship, but I've only known them briefly.  I have yet to actually have a /real/ conversation with them. I'm not sure why I get this feeling that everything they say is pretty much too serious and when they're trying to be funny it's pretty awkward for them to actually /be/ funny. Not particually saying that this is a problem at all, but I feel as if I need to get to know her more before I start really judging them, if judging is the correct word to say at all.

Layna D'Kallos:- Well, I believe I know D'Kallos, but I really do not. All I personally know is that D'Kallos is a doctor on the ship, I'm sure as hell that somewhere they have a file on me, I think the only thing we've really exchanged are names. But looking behind all that, she seems like a friendly face, atleast I hope so. The last thing I'd want is for to get an injury just to be greeted by Doctor Frankenstien. All in all though, I'd like to get to know them more, she was rather tired when we are about to get into deep conversation, I'm not that boring, Am I?

Memi'Maanar nar Xaeraka:- Don't particually know much about Memi. Atleast from when I've seen her, she seems to be rather to themselves. Either that or I have not attempted to make conversation with them. I was in their team during my first deployment here, though I still never got to really have any real conversation. I don't know, it's either I haven't tried or they haven't really bothered to get to know me, can't say I blame her given that I'm abit of the odd one on the ship. From what I've experienced though, she does seem fairly skilled, I don't know how long they've been serving aboard the ship, but I will agree that they have got some experience under their belt. I'd really like to have a conversation with them, I have not been directly spoken too by her.

Brian Doughty:- I... Think I've seen them? I'm not too sure. As horrible as it is for me to say, I've already forgotten them. But not in a bad way, no. Not at all. I just don't believe I have at all really had a deep conversation with them, laughed with them or really had that much interaction with them. I'm sure I'd get to know them If I got the chance to really know them.

*Given this is a new thread, if you wish to be added, please respond to the post with your characters name and such.*

Last edited by archer336 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 27 times in total
archer336
archer336

Back to top Go down

Savannah Clarke Empty Re: Savannah Clarke

Post by Battlecreeper Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Ayy where Praasi at

Battlecreeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:26 pm

Add Raik Arglack
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishGhost Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Add the person who helped you out. The drinking Turian, Tiberius.
TheIrishGhost
TheIrishGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by archer336 Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:48 pm

A'ight. Ya'll are added.
archer336
archer336

Back to top Go down

Post by archer336 Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Updated Rank.