Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talyth Skum; Krogan conscript

2 posters

Go down

Talyth Skum; Krogan conscript Empty Talyth Skum; Krogan conscript

Post by Shagohad Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Steam Name: shagohad94
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17462027
Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/shagohad94/profile
How long have you been rping? A decade.
How did you find us? The Doctress sent me.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Talyth Skum
Species: Krogan
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Footsoldier (Heavy weapons training)
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

The restraints weren't the best that money could buy, but they were enough to keep the most troublesome of people down. Another surge from his muscles proved yet again that this was futile yet perhaps one or two or twenty more tries might do something. "Stop that!" The ugly brown male above him growled as he pressed a shotgun to his head. "One more time I gotta listen to that shit and I'll put a handful of flechettes through your kneecap!" Or no more times.

"Talyth Skum; Former Blood Pack degenerate and post-war immigrant. Something caught your fancy when the world was rebuilding? Maybe some females to share around when we bring the species back?" The newcomer who came into view was as ugly as he was big: A scar wrapped around what was seen of his head and arms that was visible through his peacekeeper armor.

The smaller Skum only bared his teeth, so this officer went on, "Well guess what, you little shit, shaking down other settlers isn't gonna fly. If these were the old days, I'd have just shot you. Seeing as we now have a civilization to call our own, I have to follow these rules, you see. What do you think of humans?"

Again, Skum was proving the worst conversationalist and only tightened his lips. "Yeah, you're right. I don't care what you think. So I'll just cut to the chase and let you know you're signed up for some sort of...racial harmony program or some garbage that those humans like to do. And you're our new volunteer! And don't you even think once about ducking out, because our best and brightest made it rather difficult for you to get out of that one alive." As ugly as he was, this huge man could grin something fierce and happy.

Skum had been around plenty of insufferable people before, but this? Humans? Racial harmony? This was going to be in the hands of the military. Or maybe something very close. Scarface left and the short tempered shotgunner coaxed Skum into a stand. A short walk and a few elevator rides later and there was a shuttle with yet another peacekeeper who looked like he had been a convict. "Oh joy, our newest reject! Do let the humans know you're the best and brightest. Play nice, bla bla."

A short shuttle ride and some weeks of conditioning and he was surrounded by some of the smallest and most irritating creatures to ever walk the galaxy.

Shagohad

Back to top Go down

Talyth Skum; Krogan conscript Empty Re: Talyth Skum; Krogan conscript

Post by Pianotugboat Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:00 am

Whitelists are full, pending for now
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum