Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomlun's Human Soldier App

2 posters

Go down

Thomlun's Human Soldier App Empty Thomlun's Human Soldier App

Post by Thomlun Mon May 02, 2016 1:28 pm

OOC
Steam Name: Sentinal
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:67771866
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095809460/
How long have you been rping: 5 years
How did you find us: Friends with Theirishghost.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming: Never heard of it until today.

I.C
Name: Thomas Sel
Species: Human
Why do you want to role-play a character of said species?: Because i play a lot of mass effect and feel that the humans in the game, beside Shepard are sadly under appreciated.

How familiar are you with it?: i am Very familiar, with humans in the mass effect universe.
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) Marines.
Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS?: Because marines in the mass effect universe are the best of the human Military beside N7, they're the bulk of the troops seen in the mass effect franchise.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures)
I'm very familiar With military tactics in real life, Mainly Due to my experience in the Army cadets. so i know, Shooting, Weapon maintenance, Fieldcraft (Living in the wild and sneaking up on people), Minor first aid and a lot of boot shining.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment
Yes, i understand Completely.
Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?
Yes, i understand.
Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier?
Yes.
Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Born in the Hades Gama cluster on an alliance Military base, Tom grew up around soldiers and Was moved from base to base throughout alliance space. Having both parents in the military, Thomas learned a lot about alliance procedure while growing up, including Weapon handling and hunting for food. Upon his 16th birthday and with his parents consent, he enlisted into the alliance marine corp. Being put through the Physical and mental exams that come with Marine training, Finally after 10 weeks of extensive training he was given his Gene augmentations that every Alliance soldier Has.

First assignment was a human outpost near the edge of the terminus system, Guarding the Trade route's that often fell pray to Blue sun's raider group's. Nearly his entire tour passed without incident, before a distress signal Ended that streak and the marine's where spurred into action, However The marine's arrived to late and the Trade ship's crew had been slaughtered; with only one blue sun batarian left on board the ship. After that incident, Thomas gained a deep Distrust and often hate at batarians viewing them as Scum.

Last edited by Thomlun on Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Thomlun
Thomlun

Back to top Go down

Thomlun's Human Soldier App Empty Re: Thomlun's Human Soldier App

Post by Revenant Mon May 02, 2016 1:35 pm

You're missing some parts of the application format, mostly the entire OOC section. I'll give you what you're missing so you can fully complete the app, just edit it into your original post and you should be golden.

Code:
Steam Name
Steam ID
Profile Link
How did you find us
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down