Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sail's Appeal Thing

3 posters

Go down

Sail's Appeal Thing Empty Sail's Appeal Thing

Post by Sail Fri May 06, 2016 6:58 pm

I cannot find the ban appeals thing, so I'll just post here.

Steam Name: Sail
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41664270
Ban Reason: Flambating Other Players
Ban Time: Perma.

Rememberance:
I honestly do not recall ever OOCly flaming other players as my OOC connection to this community's members is somewhat minimal. As for IC things, I do recall role playing Nil being in a pissed off mood and getting angry at Abbas, but it never went overboard. Nil did not have any huge arguements which would (or should, rather) cause anyone to feel flamed - and none of my roleplays ever went to OOC but the time where Not-Prepared had to clarify a few things with me in terms of MOS and trainings; nothing more.

Nothing I roleplayed was intended to flamebate anyone; and I never had any OOC quarrels with anyone in this community. If i truely offended anyone, I do ask for them to speak up if I do so I can tone it down; but I do believe this ban was a mistake, and would like for it to be removed. Thankies! :V

Last edited by Sail on Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sail
Sail

Http://drtraumaty.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Sail's Appeal Thing Empty Re: Sail's Appeal Thing

Post by Nazz Fri May 06, 2016 7:01 pm

http://pastebin.com/3tjAJCHv

Contempt towards other players on the server is certainly something that we, the administration team take very seriously. This is not the first case of it, but it's the documentation for this particular case that was liable for your removal.

While the other player in question is certainly not going to be going without warning, you're a repeat offender, which is why you're getting more than a warning this time around.

edit: After having spoken with Sail, I intend to support my ban now, more than ever. The result being that I don't feel that him, being a child, has enough appropriation to justify an argument. With antics as childish as his, I see no reason that his ban is not justified.

http://pastebin.com/ULb1yyhg

"But, I didn't start the argument." You sure ended it, pal.

"But, I didn't say his name, therefore you can't pin it on me." Seriously? If you called someone's house and left a message on the answering machine threatening to murder them, you're not going to get off the hook because you didn't say his/her name.

Last edited by Nazz on Fri May 06, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nazz
Nazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sail Fri May 06, 2016 7:03 pm

Nazz wrote:http://pastebin.com/3tjAJCHv

Contempt towards other players on the server is certainly something that we, the administration team take very seriously. This is not the first case of it, but it's the documentation for this particular case that was liable for your removal.

While the other player in question is certainly not going to be going without warning, you're a repeat offender, which is why you're getting more than a warning this time around.

There was much more to that conversation. Even with that evidence it points to the player starting the fuss; looking to lines eight and nine. The player took something IC to OOC and attempted to pester me about it - hence I expressed my lack of care to his words with sarcasm.  I did not instigate that quarrel; and left when things got hot.

I would like to know of the other cases; because I am truly clueless.
Sail
Sail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sail Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Here is a chat conversation I had with the banning administrator over this issue; I am using this to clarify a few things.

http://pastebin.com/Q6Fft9ja
Sail
Sail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sail Sat May 07, 2016 4:21 pm

This situation has been handled; Piano unbanned me.
Sail
Sail

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenoxia Sat May 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Even though this is over, I gotta put in my own two cents here. Mostly to Nazz, I disliked how you handled that immensly.

I've never seen Sail as being hostile or a flamer, that and I've seen much worse shit-slinging than that and no one has either cared or were simply warned.

Looking through the logs, when this happened -

Nazz and Sail wrote:5:23 PM - Fifty Shades of Nazz: If you read my response, I specifically stated that you're not the only one in the wrong, only the fact that you're a repeat-offender. If you're going to throw childish antics like that in my face in an attempt to jusify what ou said then I'm not going to talk to you any further regarding your ban. Send and and all quarrels you have to the forums thread.
5:23 PM - Sail: That, in itself, is flame - explicitly directed to me.

What you said to him Nazz left a bad taste in my mouth, simply because you got upset about him calling the other player childish and such and then you go and do it yourself and say that to Sail.

What Sail said after, even though he meant it for -

Sail + Michael wrote:5:22 PM - Sail: [LOOC] Pvt. Michael Laurencine II: You obviously do not understand how fucking medigel works
5:23 PM - Sail: [LOOC] Pvt. Michael Laurencine II: Cause what you just said
[LOOC] Pvt. Michael Laurencine II: is bullshit

Still very much applies to what you said also. As the chat went on, I felt you were getting more pissy/agrivated; I could see that in what you wrote and you shouldn't be doing that.

While I have to admit I'm not too fond of Sails medical RP skill/standards, that doesn't mean people should be biased against him because of that. Which is what I feel happened, you all over-reacted and was biased because of his medical RP.

Or maybe that's just me.

Edit - And even further, I just realised you even mocked/insulted him in this very thread by calling him childish and such.
Xenoxia
Xenoxia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down