Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arglack's shitty ass old man app

2 posters

Go down

Arglack's shitty ass old man app Empty Arglack's shitty ass old man app

Post by Arglack Sat May 28, 2016 4:57 pm

YOUR NAME: Rick Valle

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: |MVS| Raik Arglack

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:20810658

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Mechanic, son, i'm gon' tell you something, if you need anything that needs fixing or built, or calibrated, grandpa Rick is here.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Fixing, Mechanics, Cooking instant noodles, Accuracy

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Be less stubborn and Grumpy.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Myopia

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: Well, the food is pretty good

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: Vault Suit, Eyeglasses, Pipe Wrench

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

Rick is a old 63 year old man, grew up on the vault, with his father, Ethan, and his mother Sarah, both passed away in his 50’s, Ethan was a mechanic, used to go around fixing pipes with a pipe wrench, Rick loved and admired his father’s work, always having an interest on how things worked, he decided to go take a sneaky look on how things worked, watching his father, opening devices by himself (and getting caught sometimes), that’s what he wanted to do, years later, in adulthood, he used to work along with his father, going around fixin’ things that should work, but some more decades later, on his 50’s, his parents perished from natural causes, growing old, Rick just sat on a chair, with his father’s pipe wrench set aside, listening to the broadcasts on the radio and reading books, now wearing eyeglasses since he “acquired” Myopia.

Rick lived in the vault most by himself, being the grumpy old man that eats instant noodles and cereal, not the one who yells “GET OUT OF MAH LAWN YE’ STUPID TODDLES”, no, no. Rick decided to stop being stranded in his room, and continue his father’s job, fix stuff that aren’t supposed to be working, so, grabbing his trusty pipe wrench, he walks out of his room, moving out to do his job on the great Vault… with some back pain.

Consider this a WIP, I Can change whatever is needed, since i'm not too familiarized with the Fallout Universe, specially Fallout 2
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Arglack's shitty ass old man app Empty Re: Arglack's shitty ass old man app

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:02 pm

This app succeeds in ways that was never asked in the application process, in it's creativity. Where it may seem simple at it's approach I feel like the tone behind this character is well adjusted and unique. Along with the character's age and realistic disability. It may bring in a sharp dose of reality into the vault and wasteland. I approve of this character. Welcome to the fold jack.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down