Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VSterminator7's Application

2 posters

Go down

VSterminator7's Application Empty VSterminator7's Application

Post by VSterminator7 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:08 pm

YOUR NAME: Elsie Walker

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: VSterminator7

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:59138346

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: "Well, um, I've always had a liking of machines, and how they work, so I'd like to be a Mechanic. Which was pretty easy when you're surrounded by them. *Light chuckle* Anyway, I guess I just like the predictability of machines, said wire goes here, circuit goes in here, et-cetera. I just want to put my best talents to good use."

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: "Taking apart machines and reassembling them. Spent most of my adolescent years reading instruction manuals instead of comics."

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: "To be honest? I'm kind of cowardly. Dad said it won't be of any use once we leave the vault, so I hope I can do something to mend that before that happens."

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: "Not that I know of.."

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: "Yes, I do."

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: "America was the cradle of freedom and democracy. It's a shame it's all gone."

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: "Understood."

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: "Nothing, besides the regular stuff everyone has. If I get accepted into being a Mechanic, I would probably get the equipment that comes with that."

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

Elsie started out her life in Vault 127 born to Matt Walker and Lilly Walker. While her birth went without any adverse effects to the baby, Lily died during childbirth due to unknown circumstances. Taken in by her father, a security officer for the Vault, she was taught all she needed to know about what it meant to be a Vault-Dweler. She later picked up a love of machines and other things of the mechanical nature. While exploring this love, she's meet her lifelong friend, Elzabeth Ava, they would spend their time talking about current news, and read books about machines together. As time went on, however, Elizabeth fell out of love of the subject that Elsie so dearly loved.

Of course, this relative peace wouldn't last. For Elsie had noticed her dad growing distant, sometimes finding him with a picture of his wife and a bottle of vodka on the bed. Finally, when Elsie finally made it back to her room, she screamed when she saw the limp body of her father hanging from one of the room's pipes, a kicked-over stool nearby. Vault Security later concluded that he had hung himself. A small memorial service was held, and his body cremated. While coping with the loss, Elizabeth's family took Elsie in and raised her for the rest of her adolescent years. Finally, Elsie would grow up, and move back into her old room, and make preparations to finally become a Vault Mechanic from the G.O.A.T. Exam.
VSterminator7
VSterminator7

Back to top Go down

VSterminator7's Application Empty Re: VSterminator7's Application

Post by Pianotugboat Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Hey thats pretty good.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: