Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinkie's JUKE MAN app

2 posters

Go down

Pinkie's JUKE MAN app Empty Pinkie's JUKE MAN app

Post by Pinkie Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:31 pm

YOUR NAME: Franklin Anthony Calzo

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: Pinkie

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:0:39733853

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: [Playback Begins] "I fix juke boxes. That's what I fuckin' do. I'm the Juke box technician, ask Joey, Joey'll tell you what it is I fuckin' do. Whys we gotta do this every other fuckin' year anyway? What, you forget that I do juke boxes? You need me to send you a written formal fuckin' letter to remind your dumb ass that I do the juke boxes? Well fine. That's fine. Here it fuckin' is. Y'know, my great grand pappy did not jump out of a fuckin' plane into Nazi fuckin' France so you assholes could sit around and ask me what it is that I fuckin' do!"[Playback ends]

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Juke boxes.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Fuck you.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: Oh yeah, I got a real bad case of horse shit. I deal with it every fuckin' day.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO: If I say no do I get to stay? Fuckin' no, that's the answer. And if I go, who fixes the juke boxes? Not fuckin Jimmy, that's for fuckin' sure. That kid sharted at his grandpa's funeral. So yeah, I get the idea.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: It invented the fuckin' juke box, what more do you want?

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Hey, have a nice hot cup of shut the hell up would ya'? I get the fuckin' point, sheesh.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT: x1 Vault 127 Vault Suit x1 Pip-Boy 2000 x1 typical repair kit x1 utility belt x1 pair of welding goggles x1 juke box repair tool

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

The Original Calzo family was one of the largest to enter the Vault. Headed by Marvin Calzo, an esteemed employee of RobCo Industries and graduate of VIJT, the Vermont Institute of Judicial Technologies, the Italian American Calzo family joined the Vault with an impressive 8 members total. The family went on to take roles primarily in the engineering department based upon their history with VIJT. Over time, the large Calzo family dwindled down to a minority among the Vault due to a genetic heart condition which whittled away the family numbers. Despite this, many of the Calzo's maintained a primary role as the Vault engineers, at least until recent history.

The most recent member of the Calzo family, and the last member, Franklin Calzo serves as the Vault's only Jukebox Technician, a far cry from the Vault Engineers that the name use to represent. Born to Marcy and Harold Canzo, whom both served as minor handymen around the Vault, Franklin spent the early parts of his life as regularly as any other child in the Vault. Early on he proved he had a knack for fixing things, as did every other Calzo before him, and spent much of his teen years tinkering with the single Jukebox which stood in his family room. At the age of 16, the G.O.A.T. landed Franklin in a peculiar position, Jukebox Technician, the same position he remains in to this day. Both Marcy and Harold Calzo died in their mid 40's due to the family heart condition, leaving Franklin Calzo as the last member of the family within the Vault. To this day, Franklin's status within the Vault remains something of a legend. Everyone knows of the odd and over zealous Jukebox technician who "Only does god damn Jukeboxes". Many Jukebox centered events have surrounded Franklin, now nicknamed 'Frankie Calzoni', events which are sure to live on in Vault history.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Pinkie's JUKE MAN app Empty Re: Pinkie's JUKE MAN app

Post by Satan Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Accepted.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum