Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRGN's totally-not-a-throwaway Vault Catering Staff App.

2 posters

Go down

DRGN's totally-not-a-throwaway Vault Catering Staff App. Empty DRGN's totally-not-a-throwaway Vault Catering Staff App.

Post by  Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:04 pm

YOUR NAME:
Red S. Hurtman

VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]:
TheMightyDRGN

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]:
STEAM_0:0:19286320

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]:
Vault Catering Staff. I'm the Cook, and I'm pretty sure that the kitchen needs someone, doesn't it?

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?:
Grilling things. Microwaving things. Just about everything you can think of when it comes to cooking. Poetry.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?:
Long-term survival. My Ainsley Harriott impression. Cooking Fried Chicken.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?:
Bad Knee, caused by a severe fracture some time during youth.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?:
I think it's a pretty clear understanding I've got going on, here.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!:
Nothing is more American than a hotdog and beer on the fourth of July.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME, CORRECT?:
If I didn't before, I certainly understand now.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Vault Jumpsuit. Frying pan. Oven mitts. Various knives to fill different purposes. Pip-Boy Model 2000.

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:
Red Hurtman was born to a particularly average and indescript Mother and Father (Respectively, May Hurtman and Samuel Hurtman). All throughout his upbringing, he never really stood out as being anything but a decidedly normal individual - following the atypical routine that the average youth of the age might have done inside the confines of a vault. The only exception to this was when he fell down a flight of stairs when he was seven, which resulted in his right knee being broken. He fully recuperated when he was nine years old, before carrying on with what was more or less what could be considered normal once more - albeit, with a slight limp to his step due to what would likely be a permanent disfigurement.

When he had passed the Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test following the moment where he became of age, he was brought in to be the latest member of the Vault's catering staff. He would be assigned as an apprentice to those who manned the Kitchen, before eventually going on to replace them a number of years later down the line. This trend has more or less continued to this day, and with Red taking a fairly keen interest in the premise of his job - he has otherwise attained enough experience down the line so as to ensure that he knows what he's doing at least. Except with Fried Chicken - as he never really got the hang of that, typically due to the small kitchen fires which followed.

Back to top Go down

DRGN's totally-not-a-throwaway Vault Catering Staff App. Empty Re: DRGN's totally-not-a-throwaway Vault Catering Staff App.

Post by Satan Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:08 pm

ACCEPTED
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum