Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicious Otter Application

2 posters

Go down

Vicious Otter Application Empty Vicious Otter Application

Post by Nobody Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:56 pm

Steam Name: Vicious Otter.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17588914.(Please don't DDOS me)
Profile Link: Profile Link
How long have you been rping?: Five(5) years in Garrys Mod, Ten(10) in general.
How did you find us?: You told me. And Arglack.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: No. And i never played here before to begin with.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Katri Dragus.
Age: Forty Four(44). Implying, that Turians live up to One Hundred and Twenty(120) years.
Species: Turian.
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Saboteur Engineer.
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, i understand.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Born in year Two Thousand One Hundred and Fourty Two(2142), within a drying sands and unforgiving winds on barren lands of Triginta Petra, Katri Dragus, first and only daughter of biogenetic engineer Vesius Dragus and Ground Forces Sentinel of Second Defence Fleet Vibicia Maulinus, was rather unexpected child, but soon enough, proved to be a valuable asset of the family nonetheless.

In age of five, thanks to perseverance of her beloved father, she was freely speaking both Turian and Asari languages and in age of ten, she was handling a gun as if she learned this while being in her mother's belly.

Often helping Vibicia on barricades, defending farms and villages against the varren and shathas swarms, and sometimes, even a little pirate groups, she gained experience, that later helped her to be successfully enlisted in Military Academy on Palaven. That, and almost six years worth of parents wages to pay for the ticket to the Palaven, and buy her worthy military tunic.

In years, when average turian teenagers starting to having a grasp on military knowledge in special training camps, Katri was already sended to her first real job practice on Citadel, while she was only eighteen years old.

Long story, short, but two decades and countless classified files later, she was a full grown and very experienced Saboteur Engineer, stationed on one of the outposts of Council Demilitarization Enforcement Mission(CDEM), spending her last four years before Reaper Invasion in constant fight against all sorts of mercenary groups, pirates and smugglers, and even some of the rouge krogan clans directly on Tuchanka.

When the Reaper Invasion begun, she was one of the first, who got enlisted in cross species Special Task squads, stationed on Firebase "Giant", Tuchanka.

Current status and location: Unknown.

Side Note: Please, don't beat me to death with BadKrogan.ext-net dildos for my half-assed english and non-existing grammar. I tried my best. I think.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Vicious Otter Application Empty Re: Vicious Otter Application

Post by Pianotugboat Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:35 pm

I've seen you roleplay, where a foreign language is the only obstruction, its accepted.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down