Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kravis' Application

2 posters

Go down

Kravis' Application Empty Kravis' Application

Post by Kravis Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Steam Name: Kravis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45484463
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/808Fleet84503/
How long have you been rping?: five-seven years
How did you find us?: It's not hard.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: Not that I know of.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Uriel Vertanos
Species: Drell
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty): Kahje Sentinel Corps
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: I understand.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Document name: Uriel RF
Time: 3:33pm
Destination: FCTF

"To be addressed to the individual who is in charge of going over new recruits and checking backgrounds. This is the file that is to be sent to the recruiter for the possible enlistment of the Drell Sentinel named "Uriel Vertanos." Since we're sort of in the middle of a war I'll try and keep this short. Uriel is known as a experienced soldier and Techy for the Kahje Sentinel Corps, they are comprised of mostly the soldiers who are neither frontline combatants or non-combats, sort of like a engineer just with more focus on how he can use programs to rip someone in half. Now, Uriel isn't like most of the Drell however because he isn't bioticly adept like most of his brothers and sisters are. He's relied on his knowledge of how he can intergerate technology into warfare to make him a viable asset. I thought he would of been perfect for this little 'task force' your apparently setting up. He's not known to talk much, which must be a good thing with how many damn races you'll be having crammed into that group, so I doubt he'll be very disobedient. Before you read the file below just know that, he's the sort of 'spiritfull' type of Drell so he might be a little cryptic at times. I got his file attached below."

Attachments:

MissionHistory.txt
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Kravis' Application Empty Re: Kravis' Application

Post by Kravis Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Revised per request
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Kravis' Application Empty Re: Kravis' Application