Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kardan's Application

2 posters

Go down

Kardan's Application Empty Kardan's Application

Post by Kardan Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Steam Name: Kardan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53961076
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068187881/
How long have you been rping? : I've been RP-ing for 3 years, starting with SWTOR RP (which I was admittedly terrible at) and moving onto Garry's Mod two years ago.
How did you find us? Satan told me about the community.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Nope.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Casnus Farn
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Combat Medic
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes, I indeed understand.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

In 2162, on the planet Palaven, among countless others, a child was born to two members of the Turian Hierarchy. They named their child 'Casnus', and saw to it that he recieved a fairly standard upbringing. At the age of 15, he, like every other Turian, was sent to boot camp. The recruits were all given the choice of what MOS they wished to be trained in, and Casnus requested Combat Medic training. Over the next year, he was trained extensively, not just in standard infantry tactics, but in field medic duty as well. Due to the (then recent) First Contact War, Casnus wasn't taught how to treat humans, though that would come in his later days.

Soon, Casnus was assigned to his first post, guarding a small little colony in the Terminus Systems. His legion would become local heroes, defending the colonists against slavers and pirates.Soon, however, the Reapers invaded, and his unit was recalled to the front lines. They were moved throughout the Turian colonies for a while before being recalled to Palaven as the Reapers prepared to invade. Most of Casnus' legion was wiped out, barring only a few hundred survivors. Due to this, the Primarchs decided to merge the members of the Legion with several different units. After a rather bumpy ride, Casnus arrived at his new post.

Kardan

Back to top Go down

Kardan's Application Empty Re: Kardan's Application

Post by Satan Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Kardan's Application I2yEXEy
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down