Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legions dapper apper

3 posters

Go down

Legions dapper apper Empty Legions dapper apper

Post by Legion Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Steam Name: [Legion]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33802298
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027870325/
How long have you been rping? About 3479 hours, or since I was sixteen.
How did you find us? Ive always been here.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Kalin Kassel
Species: Asari
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Infantry
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yes

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

<:: Opening AAC Archives...::>
<:: Loading...::>
<:: Interview:Kalin_Kassel::>

"Shirin Kazemi here with Alliance News Network! We have a special guest with us today, two time middleweight BMMA champion Kalin Kassel. I see you're enjoying the scenery."

"Aye Shirin, thats the beauty of these interviews, you always have the best backdrops. Been awhile since Ive been to the citadel."

"Well the perks of being with the AAC, now Ms. Kassel your upcoming fight in London has been the talk of the galaxy recently, fans from all corners of space seem to be flocking to the extranet weighing in their opinion on the possible outcomes."

"Im excited for this fight Shirin. Of course my opponent has the home field advantage, plus shes tough as nails. But Im confident Ill come out  as a three time middleweight champion."

"If I recall correctly, your opponent Sophia Bannon-Rodrigues had a few choice words about your upbringing through the system on Agessia. Any retorts?"

"Im not going to stoop to her level, its a low blow Shirin. Ill make my retorts in the ring."

"And there you have it folks! The Kassel stands strong, lets cheer her on as she goes to retake the title."

<:: End Log...::>
<::Next Entry: 3x_Middleweight_Champion Kalin_Kassel Puts Down Gloves Picks Up Rifle::>
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Legions dapper apper Empty Re: Legions dapper apper

Post by Satan Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:34 pm

Asari are full fam.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Legions dapper apper Empty Re: Legions dapper apper

Post by Pianotugboat Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:43 pm