Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slimey app

3 posters

Go down

slimey app Empty slimey app

Post by slime Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Steam Name: slime
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19389136
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/slime_x
How long have you been rping? Six or seven years.
How did you find us? Saw you on server list.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Octaeus Garidos.
Species: Turian
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Former Turian Military, now mercenary.

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a application you can be removed from the server or have your character taken away within reason at any moment: I understand entirely.

Two Paragraph Backstory (for returning players it is only one paragraph), five to seven sentences per paragraph.

"It happened again.." he'd mutter under his breath, beneath the smoke and flames of the building above him that was burning to a crisp. Coming to a slow stand, groaning, he'd place a hand on his right pauldron before stretch out his shoulder and arm. Careful not to step on any of the blackened bodies on the floor near him, he'd find his way out and flip his helmet on, running off into the darkness. "You let it unfold that way." he'd hiss to himself.

Hours earlier...

"Haha!" the krogan would slap his shoulder, causing Octaeus to nearly topple off the chair. Rubbing the area he was slapped, he'd grin to his companion. "And then I said..-" he'd be interrupted by the sound of the door slamming against the wall, garnering both his and his companions attention. In walked three figures, each of a different species. The leader, or so it was assumed by Octaeus, stepped forward and peered around the bar. It was dead silent.

"Where is Garidos?" she'd call. Unfortunately, those in the bar had the courage of a volus.

The three approached him and his friend, occupying the seats in front of them. Octaeus kept cool, though he noticed his krogan companion gritting his teeth as to not speak out. "So.. you're a hard man to track, Garidos." the leader figure spoke, coldy. She was an asari, purplish skin and white dots on her face. "And to whom do I owe the pleasure of trying to find me?" he'd grin behind the rim of his glass, which he'd down. "That doesn't matter. You're coming with me." she'd tilt her head. "Don't resist, it's pointless." and with that, he'd snort. "You know who I am." he'd nod to her, placing his glass down gently, upside down. "You're right, I do know you. All about you. I know that your parents have forsaken you." he'd perk up, listening intently. "I know that you left the miltary after the emergence of your biotic ability, since your brothers-in-arms lost all of their trust in you." she'd smirk, leaning foward. "I know that you have made enemies in the wrong places, and that my boss is wasting his time sending me here. I know that what you hate most are you friends dying around you, and that you have a strict moral code." he'd tighten his grip on his blaster, sensing conflict. "And I know that you'll die if you don't come with me." she'd stare at him.

He'd chuckle, standing up slowly. Suddenly, he'd raise his blaster and fire it toward the asari, who narrowly dodged the shot. "Sorry, gotta run." he'd nudge the krogan, and they'd sprint off, a barrage of blaster shots whizzing past them. A roar of anger bellowed from behind them, and the asari began to charge forward, tossing aside her rifle. A blue outline began to surround her, and she lobbed a grenade in their direction, sending it farther then it would have been without biotics.. "Where did she get that!?" the krogan questioned, shouldering his friend into the wall, breaking through entirely and effectively saving Octaeus. With a quick nod, they'd continue their escape, flames licking at their heels and beginning to take form on anything around.

"The building is on fire, and we're outnumbered two to three." he'd place his talons to his chin. "We need to find a way out.." he'd peek around the open doorway, squinting. Nobody was patrolling. Both of them crept around the corner, hugging their backs to the wall before said wall exploded, placing both of them on their stomachs and with debris weighing them down, somewhat. Looming over them were the three figures, with the asari sporting a smirk. "Caught 'ya."

After being cuffed, the two were shoved forward through the smoke, the building crumbling around them. "An exit is nearby." one of the shadowy men behind her said, and she'd reply with a curt nod. "Alright, lovelies. Time to meet the man." she'd tip her chin to the door. "Don't worry.. I got this." the krogan grinned, slowing his walk. "Hey, keep moving!" they'd attempt to shove him, with no results. "I'm old, I'm fat, and I'm tired.." he'd exhale, causing them to come to a pause. Winking to Octaeus, he'd quickly turn and charge into the other two men, crashing into the nearby wall after withstanding some shots from the two.. The asari made her own move, training her rifle on the krogan as he'd turn. "Wrong move, hon'." she'd pull the trigger, sending the krogan into the wall, bloodied.

"No!" cried Octaeus, headbutting the asari and knocking her out with a broken nose after a sickening crack. He'd rush over to the krogan, kneeling by his side. "Not again.." he'd place a cuffed hand onto the shoulder of the fallen krogan, and then turn around, finding the building to be falling apart on top of him. Rushing out and looking for the nearest exit, he'd only find a window. "Here goes." he'd rush forward, crashing out and falling down hard, landing roughly on his back, looking up at the building shrouded in smoke and covered in flames.

"It happened again.."

slimey app RcecBKE

Last edited by slime on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
slime
slime

Back to top Go down

slimey app Empty Re: slimey app

Post by Pianotugboat Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Remove the cabal part of it. -pending-
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner