Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camille Durand's application

2 posters

Go down

Camille Durand's application Empty Camille Durand's application

Post by Mazer Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 am

Steam Name: Mazer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42440687
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045147102
How long have you been rping?: 6 years probably? Maybe more.
How did you find us?: My e-mail went batshit about the come back. And my friends too. (Yes, I have friends, I swear)
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: No.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Durand Camille
Species: I real hooman
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : 11B Infantryman
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: Yis.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph [Guess who's back.. Back again..]), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Camille Durand is a normal human, born in Paris, France, from military beloving parents that got her through her military service, she never had any trouble with the law (she said she was 18) and have always been discret. She seems sane, without any known medical or psychological issues.
She was skilled with a gun in the hands, cold blooded and tactical for her age, she could have continued in the army.
But Camille Durand have never been comfortable with socializing. Shy and calm, she never wanted to be a military, she wanted a peaceful life..

Time passed, family members death count grew, and her determination with it, she decided that it was time to grow up, to face the truth and.. And the fact that she was running out of funds to live, that pushed her to take the decision, grow some balls (not literaly) and follow the trail of her parents.
And here her future begin, she isn't special, not a biotic warlord or a implant maniac, and she know that because of that she'll have to be strong and to toughen herself.
Mazer
Mazer

Back to top Go down

Camille Durand's application Empty Re: Camille Durand's application

Post by Satan Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:27 pm

I know who you are, and I know oyu can roleplay and all that shit.
Accepted.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down