Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gruvee's Vorcha Application

2 posters

Go down

Gruvee's Vorcha Application Empty Gruvee's Vorcha Application

Post by Gruvee Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Steam Name:Gruvee
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:17536689
Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/BOnkmast3r
How long have you been rping? About 6 years.
How did you find us? I had seen my friend Bio playing on the server;me being a fan of Mass Effect, I was genuinely interested.
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming? Not that I know of, hard to be banned from something you've never been on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:Slytt
Species:Vorcha
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) :Unethical CQB Flame Unit
You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment: I completely understand; If I break the rules, feel free to do away with me.

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.
Born on the toxic, blood boiling planet of Wrill, the native vorcha and krogan had to live a tough life of mining for tin and copper in exchange for a meager meal. The planet Wrill only had one rule: survival of the fittest. Gangs of natives continuously fight and kill to take another's treasure, all to live for the next day. Slytt, a native vorcha , grew up finding others hard to trust, even those born with him. One uneventful day on Wrill, strange shuttles had touched down on the planet's surface, drawing crowds of half-starved workers. Usually the only ones capable of transportation on this scale were traders, eager to short-change natives for their metal.A five-year old (teenage for a vorcha) Slytt approached the shuttle, ready to exchange his hard-earned loot for credits. Instead of being met with credits, he was bashed in the face and knocked out. Finding himself awake with other vorcha and krogan, all in the same condition, they readied themselves to resist thier captors and escape. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for them, their kidnappers were revealed to be of the Blood Pack merc legion, and all attempts at rebellion were quickly quelled. The captives were continuously beat until the will to resist was gone. Their only choices were to learn to fight for the Blood Pack, or die of starvation.

Five years later, Slytt, ten years old now, had become a bonafide mercenary, usually being loosed on battlefields to quickly burn alive any that dare to stand up to the Blood Pack's employers. Grown to be an experienced flamethrower unit, Slytt had grown accustomed to fire. Being a vorcha, his exposure to fire had made his body quickly build up an immunity to it. The Blood Pack had recently been employed by a planet's government to resist the oncoming reaper invasion, back when people still had no idea what was coming. The grounded Blood Pack mercs were quickly faced with fighting repurposed batarians, one of the reaper's ground units. Members of Slytt's squad were rapidly killed by this unknown enemy. Slytt, being a vorcha, quickly adapted to fight this new foe. The remnants of the Blood Pack squad had holed up in an apartment complex when a stray missile had  brought the ceiling down on them. Trapped in a claustrophobic room, Slytt's lungs had adapted to the lack of oxygen, and he was forced to roast and eat his fallen comrades for food. After half a day of clawing at the rubble, Slytt had finally broken free and was greeted by remnants of the general population of the planet. Piling into evac shuttles, Slytt and the survivors barely made it off planet. Refusing to be shocked from the harrowing experience of eating his own squadmates and having found the Blood Pack spread thin, Slytt vowed to avenge his fallen squadmates and fight the reaper invasion, and made an attempt to join a task force dedicated to repelling this menace.
Gruvee
Gruvee

Back to top Go down

Gruvee's Vorcha Application Empty Re: Gruvee's Vorcha Application

Post by Pianotugboat Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:26 pm

I saw flame unit and vorcha and also I saw vorcha FUCKING ACCEPTED
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down