Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(jack_sbjct0) Lilly Application

4 posters

Go down

(jack_sbjct0) Lilly Application  Empty (jack_sbjct0) Lilly Application

Post by Jack_sbjct0 Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Steam Name: jack_sbjct0
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120229108
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200723945/
How long have you been rping?: about 5 years (started on a post by post rp forrum called ferral front on December 29, 2011, 01:27:07 am)
How did you find us?: my friend ben (bulaven) told me about it and it sounds amazing
Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming?: no

Name: Lilly J’aquinn
Species: asari
MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : rifleman

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment:
yes

Two Paragraph Backstory(For Returning players it is only one Paragraph), Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Lilly J’aquinn was born on thessia to two asari parents making her a pureblood, she went to school with other asari children and was forced along this path by her parents who hoped that earning good school credits would cancel out the fact that she was pureblood. After years in school to become some form of scientist, she did not retain enough to really pass, she ran off to a spaceport where new shuttles were taking off and landing some being loaded getting ready to take off again. Lilly had taken the money she had saved over the years and headed for a passenger shuttle. The young girl took off for the citadel. As soon as she was out of range of her parents finding her she sent them a message explaining that science was not her calling.

Lilly had never been to the citadel so at 29 the large ship was impressive. She soon found the Asari republics recruitment offices and enlisted, wanting some form of action in her life. Training was hard since she had never been in any form of athletic circumstances, but she powered through. Through the years she never really tried to boost her status in her unit feeling content in the position she was in. Now her commanding officer was giving her notice that she was transferring to a new ship and a new crew, though scared it really doesn't bother her and she hopes to become as close to the new crew that she had been with her old one.
Jack_sbjct0
Jack_sbjct0

Back to top Go down

(jack_sbjct0) Lilly Application  Empty Re: (jack_sbjct0) Lilly Application

Post by Nobody Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:11 am

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack_sbjct0 Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:46 am

ok Smile would it be alright if i changed her? i was going off of what my friend was telling me while he was playing.
Jack_sbjct0
Jack_sbjct0

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:49 am

Asari are not closed, the list has yet to be updated as we are fixing things within the Admin Team.

This application will remain pending until everything is sorted. Thank you~
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack_sbjct0 Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:51 am

ok. but if i do need to change anything or her race or whatev's just tell me and i will. i love writing so stories and stuff are no problem Very Happy
Jack_sbjct0
Jack_sbjct0

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:23 pm

My only concern is some grammar but im not one to judge that, vague too but it's all within acceptable standards, I know writing apps are just a chore, accepted.
Pianotugboat
Pianotugboat
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down