Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Snips App - I can snip your sword in half.

2 posters

Go down

Citizen Snips App - I can snip your sword in half. Empty Citizen Snips App - I can snip your sword in half.

Post by Citizen Snips Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:59 am

Steam Name : Citizen Snips

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:13683554

Profile Link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/pacman502/

How long have you been rping : Since I was a wee lad. 10-12 years something like that.

How did you find us : Word of Mouth

Have you been banned from Singularity Gaming : Nay

_

Name : Grigori Rumianstev

Species : Human

Why do you want to roleplay a character of said species? :  Because I like Humans.

How familiar are you with it? : Pretty decently.

MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) : Field Engineer

Why do you want to roleplay within said MOS? : Sounds fun.

How OOCly familiar are you with the topic? (Ex. Combat Medic - OOC Knowledge of Medical Procedures) : Fairly familiar. Enough to adequately provide good roleplay through the IC duties.

You do understand as this is a private server and you have filled out a Application you can be removed from the Server or have your Character taken away within reason at any moment : Yes

Do you understand that any medical disabilities your character has would be present on a work form - And thus may make your character ineligible for a job in the Military?  : Yes

Are you also aware that this is a Joint-Task-Force Military, and that your character will be held to the standards of a soldier? : Yes
Two Paragraph Backstory - Five to Seven Sentences per Paragraph.

Grigori Rumianstev was born in Kiev Ukraine in the year 2156. Born to a rather large and miscreant family of seven, Grigori roamed the streets with his brothers and sisters in their free time, often getting into trouble because of their antics. Grigori attended school, albeit very lightly and with little to show for it generally as he was more focused on various contraptions and salvaged tech that him and his brothers would find during their travels.

Grigori’s early life was relatively uneventful apart with the occasional run-in with the law which usually resulted in a small chase through the streets of Kiev. He grew up a fairly colorful individual with a fascination for machinery, particularly vehicles, and would often spend a lot of his free time as a teenager simply fiddling with salvaged parts and technology in an attempt to build anything useful or make something functional once more. It was this fascination that eventually led him to becoming set on joining the Alliance Military, as he believed his knowledge was adequate enough to be placed into the Engineering track.

Grigori succeeded, at least partially with his goals at the age of nineteen when he successfully obtain a position in the Engineering track of the Alliance Military after he finished his basic training. This was not exactly what he expected, however, as his lack of direct terminology and lack of schooling led him more along the lines of a field engineer as opposed to your traditional Alliance machinist. Over the next few years Grigori worked as a Combat Engineer, as was generally tasked with setting up and deconstructing the perimeters of his allies’ operating points.

Grigori served in the Alliance Military until 2180, where he opted against reenlisting in order to reconnect with his family and use his experience to obtain a well-to-do career in Kiev. Not long after arriving in Kiev away from the shackles of the military, Grigori was employed as a senior mechanic in a shop not far from his childhood neighborhood, and as such was able to reconnect with his brothers and sisters for the first time in years.

Grigori continued working as a mechanic well into the mid 2180’s, and eventually obtained ownership of the shop he once was simply an employee of. Not long after, the Reaper Invasion had begun, and being fairly desperate for anyone willing to aid in their plight the Alliance called for any and all, especially those with previous military experience, to enlist or reenlist in order to combat the threat. With this call-to-Arms Grigori once again reenlisted in the Alliance Military in the year 2186, and was quickly placed into his original roll as a combat engineer, something he was particularly suited for. Grigori was eventually placed into an Engineering unit during the siege of London as was tasked with maintaining and defending ally-held positions, and performed his duties until the Crucible had been initiated and the Reaper threat was destroyed.

Soon after, Grigori and his unit were assigned to reconstruct various Alliance-Military held areas and outposts inside and around London. It was not long after this that Grigori was offered a position on a Joint Council Taskforce as a field engineer as recommended by one of his superiors. Grigori accepted this position, seeing it as a possibility to remove himself from the bloodshed and overall grim-tone found in London at that time.
Citizen Snips
Citizen Snips

Back to top Go down

Citizen Snips App - I can snip your sword in half. Empty Re: Citizen Snips App - I can snip your sword in half.

Post by Toppy Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Ayy-Ccepted
Toppy
Toppy

Back to top Go down