Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yayo's Shift Supervisor Application

2 posters

Go down

Yayo's Shift Supervisor Application Empty Yayo's Shift Supervisor Application

Post by yayo Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:15 pm

YOUR NAME: Vince Angelo
VAULT USER NAME[Steam Username]: ✞AVE MARIA✞

VAULT USER ID[Steam ID]::STEAM_0:1:40776559

DESIRED OCCUPATION[WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?]: Shift Supervisor
Hard work is important when it comes to the success of the Vault. We need everyone to work hard, instead of hardly work. Since I have kept myself organized, scheduled, and working hard, I feel I can help others do the same. I want to make sure everything runs right here in the Vault and feel this will be even more important if we ever end up outside of the Vault.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?: Management, Organization, Decision Making, Making Things Work.

WHAT COULD YOU BE BETTER AT?: Anger Management. Realistic Expectations.

ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS?: No.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE OVERSEER'S WORD IS LAW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SO?: Yes.

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT OUR GREAT COUNTRY!: Our great country is founded on opportunity and freedom and I'm glad my ancestors were able to move here and make a living, unlike some types, even if the country is now, well, down underground.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOUR VAULT MEMBERSHIP[Character] CAN BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME CORRECT?: Yes.

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

BACKSTORY[1-2 Paragraphs MINIMUM 10-20 Sentences]:

Vince Angelo was born in the Vault to a very caring family, one which considered family everything. His entire childhood was centered around the concept of "family first." The lives of his parents had been centered around this too, alongside the parents before them, and so on. It was a long lineage of putting your family above all, besides God, as his grandpa would sternly warn.

Vince found himself to be a very organized person. This helped him in school, and it also helped his siblings with their classes, as he'd take time to put "family first" and make sure they were studying and working hard - Though his focus on his siblings' schooling did lead to a few fights. It also helped him in the kitchen, where his Grandmother found herself delighted by his ability to keep things together, leading him to learn age-old recipes he'd guard with his life.

In classes, he took on assignments as if success there guaranteed him something more. He was always a man who thought a little too big. He rarely had issues with his nerves, just high expectations. He overshot for everything, and by the time the G.O.A.T rolled by, he expected a war but instead walked into a skirmish. It felt easier for him then he expected, so he left with a bit of disappointment. Vince could never find the challenge he wanted or the reward he wanted, no matter how much he hyped something up.

By the time he was done with classes, he wanted to be Shift Supervisor. Management appealed to him, because he already saw himself as a hard worker. He wanted to help others work hard, like it or not. Applying for that occupation, he thought a lot about the future of the Vault. He started to see himself in the role of shift supervisor, of management, as the Vault foreman to make sure everything went fine, to keep the community on track. He started to think about how important his role might be if they left the Vault, how major it would be that he work hard to make sure everyone else worked hard.

Feeling like he could take that responsibly on his shoulders, he was very confident with his application.

He started to see the Vault as his greater family, the more he thought about it. He started to realize just how major everyone here was, the first colonists of a destroyed world, the survivors of such a catastrophe. Even though his family came first, the people of the Vault started to seem just as important.

A big fan of history, he wondered if he'd ever be in a proper leadership role. He had dreams of grandeur and of accomplishment. Of success outside and inside the Vault. All of this came from the thought of being a simple Shift Supervisor. After a few drinks, he realized it wasn't probably going to be that important, or that major, but he knew it was the best choice for him anyway.
yayo
yayo

Back to top Go down

Yayo's Shift Supervisor Application Empty Re: Yayo's Shift Supervisor Application

Post by Satan Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Accepted!
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down