Singularity Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gate's holy knight

5 posters

Go down

gate's holy knight Empty gate's holy knight

Post by electro swing Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:31 pm

[Steam Username]: Gate
[Steam ID]: STEAM_0:1:18910153
-Species/Human or Robotic: Ghoul.
-Character Advantages/Talents: Great strength, impressive reflexes, high endurance and fortitude.
-Character Disadvantages/Weaknesses: Absolutely insane and believes he's a knight, refuses to use firearms. Ghoul. Doesn't really join societies, remains on the outskirts.

-Faction: Settler.

-Current Equipment:
Set of full plate armor with full layering.
Halberd made out of a sharpened stop sign and long metal pole.
Sledgehammer.
Longsword.
Riot shield.
Backpack with survival gear.
Torches.
Crossbow + 30 bolts.

-Backstory: Saul was born in North Carolina in 2196 to a wandering trader family. He was an only child to the family, and as such was tasked with taking over their business of scavenging and trading when he got older. Eventually he broke off from his family to form his own trading caravan, with big dreams and big ideas. Unfortunately at some point he fell in a radioactive pit and became a ghoul.
This was not the end for Saul, however, who in a daze of radiation sickness found himself in a local reenactor's home. In it he found armor, (blunted) medieval weaponry, books, and all sorts of equipment. In his mushed mind he eventually came to the conclusion that he was a medieval knight. So he took the armor and finding the weaponry he found in the house ineffective, he learned in the way of the forge to craft his own weaponry and repair his armor. In his adventures he gained an appreciation to be able to stop the flintlock shot that he was fired upon with, grabbing a riot shield from a local wasteland. He found religion in the form of Christianity, and seeks the purge the land of the demonic taint.

Last edited by electro swing on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
electro swing
electro swing

Back to top Go down

gate's holy knight Empty Re: gate's holy knight

Post by Toki Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:43 pm

- SUPPORT

WACK ASS TROUT, GIVES EVERY HOOT, DOESN'T FOLLOW THE ZERO HOOT PATH
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Psymon Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:45 pm

+support

honestly he gives a higgity heckily hoot toki is a mark ass bitch for thinking so, great googly moogly he's a loser
Psymon
Psymon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Psymon wrote:+support

honestly he gives a higgity heckily hoot toki is a mark ass bitch for thinking so, great googly moogly he's a loser

You think you're slick huh son? I bet you give a hoot too son you a trout son you can't prove it otherwise son, I'm starting work on my diss track now son
Toki
Toki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satan Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:05 pm

I'm honestly all for this KEK. Though I'll wait for the other admins.
Satan
Satan

https://singularitygaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Soviet Pikachu Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:55 pm

The Soviet Pikachu
The Soviet Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content